Clen or T3?? Whats better for a cut?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Trying to figure out which one you guys like and why?

I know the clen is a thermogenic and anti-catabolic so im guessing it would be better? I dont like the fact it raises you body temp...

Cytomel t3, our lovely thyroid horomone.

which one would you guys go with?

le_pump

Awards
well if you want to feel like your on speed and you can handle the bloody sweating and rush .......

clen IMO

Tbh i used it for a week and could not handle the HEAT,RUSH and ANXITY

but thats just meee

dunno about t3

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
so you liked the clen but only could run it for a wk?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
At a low dose? I don't think I would
Need both?

int3grat

int3grat

Awards
well, they compliment each other, so why not.
Thermo and Thyroid,

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
note- if you take t3 without a strong amount of anabolics

your going to loose a sh!tload of muscle

kyran

Awards
yep. what schwellington said. you will burn muscle on T3 if you aren't on something anabolic. Clen is not anabolic enough to battle the catabolic nature of T3. So if you aren't on a cycle, I would not use T3.

Clen hits everyone differently. I notice shakes once I get over 60mcg of it but it's nothing serious. I never feel hot when I take it and have rarely if ever gotten headaches. If you go with clen, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off IMO. unless you have some keto around then you can run it longer.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I would run the T3 with SD or oral tren.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Ive seen where T3 will eat your muscle. If your dosing T3 at 50mcg a day along side with clen will it still burn muscle quick? Also ive got PLENTY of extra BF from the last year being on paxil so ive got plenty of fat to spare. Do I still need to be worrieds about losing a good bit of muscle if im not on anything anabolic?

Gavin9

Awards
work best together but if i could only choose one i would go with clen.

Gavin9

Awards
Ive seen where T3 will eat your muscle. If your dosing T3 at 50mcg a day along side with clen will it still burn muscle quick? Also ive got PLENTY of extra BF from the last year being on paxil so ive got plenty of fat to spare. Do I still need to be worrieds about losing a good bit of muscle if im not on anything anabolic?
clen is supposed to be slightly anti-catabolic.

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
Did not like clen... resting heart rate of 140 and it made me really tense.. T3 should be advised that it can mess up your body's natural levels and take awhile to get back to normal...

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
There are almost invariable run concomitantly.

Cytomel would be much better for long term body recomposition though.

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
Did not like clen... resting heart rate of 140 and it made me really tense.. T3 should be advised that it can mess up your body's natural levels and take awhile to get back to normal...
how did you get on with that dnp mate?

op my vote goes to clen its just better for overall body recompostion. And (FOR ME) it boosts strength quite significantly while on. People may disagree but I have used clen for over 10 years I know how I react to it.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I've never got the shakes on clen. I'm thinking about trying t3 with oral tren in a few weeks. Not sure what the rest of the cycle is going to look like.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Could I use clen longer than 3wks if I'm on a real low dose?

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
some people run it longer while dosing benadryl every night. I think they do it as long as 4-6 weeks.

Have you ever run eca before? You can run that for longer iirc.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
clen, t3 ate more muscle off me. what helps sometimes for me when im on clen is to just not think about the jittery feeling and smoke some k2 or dro after if ur tryin to sleep

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2k1s when you say oral tren are you referring to methyl tren?

if so

your crazy- and this is coming from me

if you mean the ph- have fun!

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that had that idea. Unreal wrote about running t3 along side DS/PH's at low doses.

Calling me insane? You're idea of cycling redefines reckless... but hey your thread is entertaining.

oh and here

Weightloss Drugs
Very important! First of all you might want to run something along with your cycle, like clenbuterol or T3. In this case, T3 is my absolute favorite. T3 + anabolics can effectively be the core of the cycle, they function as your anabolic agent, and your weightloss/catabolic agent. IMO, the combination of clen and T3 is too much for a recomp cycle and you'll have a hard time making any size/strength gains. Clen is rumored to be anti-catabolic but NOT SO in my experience.
The other thing you'll want to have on hand is stimulants. The ECA stack is pretty solid, I love having ephedrine on hand. If you do what I did and cutoff carbs for hours and hours, it's convenient to stim yourself up for your cardio. Especially if you are more dependent on carbs for energy.
One thing to remember is that Clen and Ephedrine hit the same beta-2 receptors so you don't wanna stack them. So T3 + EC before cardio is my favorite...

Putting it all Together
In conclusion, to recomp, eat as clean as possible but a bit above maintenance calories. Lift like you're bulking, but also work in as much cardio as if you were cutting. Manage your diet and carbohydrate intake so as to bias your carbs around the workout and minimize them around cardio.
Add anabolics for a 6-8 week period, and pump enough cardio and/or clen/T3 to to strip off bodyfat.

Example
Epi 30/30/40/40/40/40mg (some people might need 50 or even 60mg)
T3 25/25-50/75/75/50-25/25mcg
EC stack for cardio

The reason I love recomps so much is that they have the most keepable gains. A small amount of LBM is added over a long period of time, and fat lost is unlikely to rebound.

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
2k1s when you say oral tren are you referring to methyl tren?

if so

your crazy- and this is coming from me

if you mean the ph- have fun!
the word "tren" is thrown around to often imo...x-tren doesnt even convert to trenbolone. the new prohormone from phf does but hasnt been released. as far as methyl tren, never used

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking 40mcg of Clen & 12.5mcg of T3. For 5wks along side x tren/SD & Epi (SD 3wks)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
IK people get messed up for T3 so thats the reason for the low low dose. I will take benadryl every night. I have also taken a ECA fat burner before, well a few times.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
from the research ive done t3 sides dont really kick in till after 75mcg so im gonna keep it under there

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Really, maybe Il goto 25mcg than. I just dont wana mess my sh!t up, I did that enough before when i didnt know what PCT was......

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
From what I've read 75mcg is good. And if you do it with Clen and only run it for 2 weeks it doesn't take long to get back to normal just like a week or so

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
how did you get on with that dnp mate?
DNP went well, I found it to be more tolerable then clen. And its nice to lose weight with no effort. I will be running it again within the next week or so with a 3 day front load of 675 into 450mg for 10 days. And I did experience an anabolic rebound! Once it got out of my system and my glycogen came back, my strength was up on several lifts!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
From what I've read 75mcg is good. And if you do it with Clen and only run it for 2 weeks it doesn't take long to get back to normal just like a week or so

I'm going to go real low on both. Just to test the waters

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to go real low on both. Just to test the waters
Im on day 3 right now. Im doing 25mg in the morning and 25 at night. and with clen going up 20,40,60,80,100,120, then back down

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
some people run it longer while dosing benadryl every night. I think they do it as long as 4-6 weeks.

Have you ever run eca before? You can run that for longer iirc.
Ive ran ECA for ten weeks at time before cycling off. But its thermogenic props are nothing close to Clen or T3. I was just reading academic studies on Clen (was thinking of trying to Clenviscerate) and ECA boosts your burn 2 to 3 %, while Clen is around 28-32%. If I can find the studies again I'll post them. I threw a couple up on a Clenviscerate thread a few days ago

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Everywhere I've read Clem was 10% dnp was like 30

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I've seen that too. And running eca for 10 weeks should have seriously ****ed you up. I would imagine the withdrawal from that would be quite painful. Never mind it starts to lose its effectiveness after awhile. Some people go as far as saying you should cycle it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Just for what it's worth, I don't want to open any cans of slimy bait here... but ECA in my approximation based on years of trial as well as the metabolic science behind it, seems virtually useless. It almost immediately deactivates the b2 receptors, carries a massive assortment of side effects which throw the cost/benefit ratio out of alignment, and also offers up some pretty severe withdrawal symptoms.

Clenbuterol + T3 + Ketotifen is the best approach, and although I have used Benedryl several times in the past years, it is not a clinically proven b2 up-regulator such as Ketotifen (only a theorized one based on it's known similarities).

Also, one thing that will forever dig deep into my side online at least, is this surviving false teaching that recommends breaking from Clenbuterol only to replace it with ECA during the cessation. The preaching and practice of swapping out Clenbuterol with an even MORE suppressive b2 adjunct is absolute nonsense at it's height. 3mg/day Ketotifen allows you to run Clenbuterol for it's truly efficacious time period of 6-8 weeks at a time, for a full fledged body recomp that will yield dramatic results when paired with Cytomel.

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
I've seen that too. And running eca for 10 weeks should have seriously ****ed you up. I would imagine the withdrawal from that would be quite painful. Never mind it starts to lose its effectiveness after awhile. Some people go as far as saying you should cycle it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.
Ive never heard of running ECA 2 weeks on/off. Ive always read 6, but I still get good effects from it at 8 and 10 weeks. Im not saying its the best, but Ive always tolerated stims very very well. It gets rough by then, which is when I usually know its time to cycle off. Plus I work in the medical field, and have access to daily BP screenings and various other medical maladies.

ECA withdrawal? Do people actually get that? Im sure they do.. hell, my sister gets withdrawal is she dosen't get enough Mt. Dew.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
ECA withdrawal? Do people actually get that? Im sure they do.. hell, my sister gets withdrawal is she dosen't get enough Mt. Dew.
I've gone through these symptoms, severely, after several contest preps, when my body grew used to the stimulants. The headaches were seriously near the level that required medical attention, for two entire weeks. 14 days of splitting pain like that was not worth having a six pack, haha!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great stuff in this thread.dnp comes to mind here.between clen and t3 its a hard pick but I'd take clen over the t3.also unreal's setup there is hardcore looks like a great cycle if you know what your doing and can keep everything tight and in tuned the whole time.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I've gone through these symptoms, severely, after several contest preps, when my body grew used to the stimulants. The headaches were seriously near the level that required medical attention, for two entire weeks. 14 days of splitting pain like that was not worth having a six pack, haha!
I get that off of stim withdrawal. If I have to have some caffeine after I come off of pre-workouts but I usually just sip on a coke until my headache goes away. Its gnarly, like don't want to get out of bed b/c I'm feeling horrible gnarly.