Cjnator's workout journal (and other life stuff)

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On my wishlist:
A pic of CJNator in his work uniform. :)

CJNator

Awards
On my wishlist:
I can’t or at least shouldn’t post any photos of myself in uniform. The inmates have full access to the internet and they don’t really like me. I’ve even heard some guys wanting to find out stuff about me so less of me on the internet the better lol. I have no social media life besides this which I do not regret, I feel better actually lol.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can’t or at least shouldn’t post any photos of myself in uniform. The inmates have full access to the internet and they don’t really like me. I’ve even heard some guys wanting to find out stuff about me so less of me on the internet the better lol. I have no social media life besides this which I do not regret, I feel better actually lol.
Ah, you are right! Don't give them leverage -or they make you their biatch! :)

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On my wishlist:
Which means you leave hairygrandpa no choice but to use his imagination. I can't wait to see what he comes up with

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Which means you leave hairygrandpa no choice but to use his imagination. I can't wait to see what he comes up with
Cj's daily routine:

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
double post.... deleted

CJNator

Awards
The guy being wrapped up is SFreed , lol

You gave it to me when we met at the furry convention -and you said: "Call me if you need a good wrapping." , remember?
Ah yea I slightly remember, someone told me to take a chill pill that day then when I took one everything got blurry.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ah yea I slightly remember, someone told me to take a chill pill that day then when I took one everything got blurry.
Never take any pill that hgp offers you. NEVER!!

CJNator

Awards
Supinated Pendlay Rows
135x5
165x7

OHP
135x6

Leg press
540x10

Didn’t push it today at all, I think I caught something, hopefully it doesn’t get worse. If it does I’ll go light next week.

CJNator

Awards
Sickness isn’t fully away

Deadlifts
225x5
365x6

Bench press
135x5
205x5

Leg press
540x9

CJNator

Awards
Supinated Pendlay Rows
135x5
175x6

OHP
135x5

Squats
275x7

Man am I drained, so I put in for a detention center near me and I have to schedule a day that I can go do their physical. It’s seems a ton harder to get in so hopefully their officers will be of better quality than the states. Hopefully I’ll be qualified to make it in, I definitely will do my best.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Supinated Pendlay Rows
135x5
175x6

OHP
135x5

Squats
275x7

Man am I drained, so I put in for a detention center near me and I have to schedule a day that I can go do their physical. It’s seems a ton harder to get in so hopefully their officers will be of better quality than the states. Hopefully I’ll be qualified to make it in, I definitely will do my best.
Your workouts look terrible, do they even count as workouts?
On the other hand, job comes first! Now you have to combine the two.

CJNator

Awards
Your workouts look terrible, do they even count as workouts?
On the other hand, job comes first! Now you have to combine the two.
Honestly I am just trying to maintain my strength and muscle right now, recently the cold has taken a toll on me including the job so my body is tired as **** lol. I didn’t even enjoy my days off, I slept the days away and I’m still tired. Now I’m planning my next move to becoming a detention officer, I definitely need to training to the physical but my hours at this job make training hard.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly I am just trying to maintain my strength and muscle right now, recently the cold has taken a toll on me including the job so my body is tired as **** lol. I didn’t even enjoy my days off, I slept the days away and I’m still tired. Now I’m planning my next move to becoming a detention officer, I definitely need to training to the physical but my hours at this job make training hard.
Try to get volume up. I would switch to BW exercises and rep the sh1t out of it.

CJNator

Awards
Try to get volume up. I would switch to BW exercises and rep the sh1t out of it.
Yea I’ll probably go to 10-12 reps and bang out a ton of BW exercise reps right after each compound lift that is associated with the body part.

CJNator

Awards
Supinated Pendlay Rows
135x5
155x9

OHP
115x9

Squats
185x5
225x10

Calve press
450x20,10,3

SS of chin ups, push ups, and crunches
- I didn’t count them, I just hit failure on each exercise

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Supinated Pendlay Rows
135x5
155x9

OHP
115x9

Squats
185x5
225x10

Calve press
450x20,10,3

SS of chin ups, push ups, and crunches
- I didn’t count them, I just hit failure on each exercise
Looks better already! :)

CJNator

Awards
Looks better already! :)
Yea lol my strength isn’t 100% and I feel it may be going down, not sure why. I’m about 168 so I’ve gained a few lbs(probably mostly fat yet I should still get stronger from the fat gain) but maybe it’s lack of rest and cortisol rising. Plus getting paid once a month is horribly stressful too.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And your job is incredibly stressful as well. Which is why in the beginning I stated that you're a better man than I am. Any luck on the new job you had mentioned earlier?

CJNator

Awards
And your job is incredibly stressful as well. Which is why in the beginning I stated that you're a better man than I am. Any luck on the new job you had mentioned earlier?
I’m going for the pre assessment soon, yea it’s a bit stressful, coping with it can turn unhealthy but discipline is needed to maintain. I’m sure you would be able to do it, as long as you keep a job mindset and don’t get sucked into the inmates games or tricks. Besides that it’s just telling them what to do and watching your back after.

CJNator

Awards
Don’t recall my last workout but here. I am choosing to raise the reps per workout since adding more workouts takes up time.

Supinated Pendlay rows
135x16

OHP
95x12

Squats
185x14

Seated incline curls
25x15

So I am choosing to stick with my job, I jump from job to job too much and I need to stick to something and get into a higher position.

CJNator

Awards
Deadlift SS Hammer curls
225x7
315x10 to 30x12

Bench press SS push ups
135x5
185x9 to BWx12

Leg press SS Calve press
360x15 to 360x20
360x10 to 360x15

I’ll be lifting this way, I totally forgot about super sets so now maybe I can get more workouts in in the same time.

CJNator

Awards
Supinated Pendlay rows SS seates
135x15 to 30x12

Bench press(forgot SS)
185x10

Push ups
BWx20

Squats
185x12

Again I didn’t push it, I’m pretty mentally tired from everything lol. Going to go out tonight and have fun.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Supinated Pendlay rows SS seates
135x15 to 30x12

Bench press(forgot SS)
185x10

Push ups
BWx20

Squats
185x12

Again I didn’t push it, I’m pretty mentally tired from everything lol. Going to go out tonight and have fun.
Your workouts look still sad.... I don't blame you, life is important too.

CJNator

Awards
So there’s a possibly I may be starting up test e at 250mgs a week for 20 weeks(will bump up if needed) and at this point all I’m worried about is having too many random erections lmao especially at work. So is there a way to combat that? I don’t expect too much from 250 a week, only above average and that still worries me lol.