citrulline malate powder

flyingjer

Awards
anywhere i can find this besides 1fast400 that have better prices or is 1fast about as good as i am going to get for most powders

flyingjer

Awards
one more thing, is there any benefit to taking di-arginine malate and citrulline malate together or would just citrulline malate be okay

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
one more thing, is there any benefit to taking di-arginine malate and citrulline malate together or would just citrulline malate be okay
Well you already recieved a great link, and of course there would be a benefit in that you would be taking another somewhat effective supp. It wont exactly make the CM more effective if that is what you are asking.

sean_25

Awards
anywhere i can find this besides 1fast400 that have better prices or is 1fast about as good as i am going to get for most powders
one of the sponsors of the board Prometabolix.net has citrulline malate at a ridiculously low price. :blink:

flyingjer

Awards
Well you already recieved a great link, and of course there would be a benefit in that you would be taking another somewhat effective supp. It wont exactly make the CM more effective if that is what you are asking.
kind of what i am asking, but you are saying that the two do not do the same thing, that di argnine malate and citrulline malate are used for different things in your body?

flyingjer

Awards
one of the sponsors of the board Prometabolix.net has citrulline malate at a ridiculously low price. :blink:
thanks for the link, that is a good price, but they don't have anything else that i need, as of right now i am going to be buying my supps from 3 different places ugh

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
kind of what i am asking, but you are saying that the two do not do the same thing, that di argnine malate and citrulline malate are used for different things in your body?
Well it does increase NO production, which the arginine will do as well. But it also reduces lactic acid as well increases ATP and phosphocreatine recovery.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
I say go for it, but dont take both at the same time at first. Try one for a week. Then the other for a week so you can assess each of their effects individually.

flyingjer

Awards
well i have already taken both at the same time, took a stack including these

citrulline malate
di-arginine malate
CEE
Alcar
l-tyrosine

and had great results, just wondering if one malate was trumping the other or if they were both doing there thing individually, have limited funds so the main reason i was asking this is because if i am not going to benefit that much from the di-arginine then i wasn't going to get it this time

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I use www. also, they ship fast and have rock bottom pricing.
Bro edit your post. No need to post links to non board sponsors. Just not appropriate especially when the board sponsors carry it, most likely for less.

Last edited:

imichael

Board Supporter
Awards
I use di-arg and CM along with a couple of Synergy C2 caps pre work out. The CM helps me with cardio in particular, I just feel more 'oxygenated' on it, so my sprints are more effective.

sean_25

Awards
Patrick Arnold mentioned once that he uses approx. 50g/day. :eek:

i have since upped my dosages to 5g morning, 5g pre/during w/o. 10g total/day. off day 2 split doses of 5g.

Gdawg

Awards
Patrick Arnold mentioned once that he uses approx. 50g/day. :eek:

i have since upped my dosages to 5g morning, 5g pre/during w/o. 10g total/day. off day 2 split doses of 5g.
Can you tell a difference from upping your dosage?

sean_25

Awards
Can you tell a difference from upping your dosage?
I do believe i can. stamina was better before than w/o CM, now that i've upped my dosage, it just seems that much better. Stamina is out of control, i'm cutting my time between sets like mad. this is something i believe you can really feel.

another thing i've noticed lately is the DOMS has gotten further in the future and worse. i don't mind it. feels good. ;)

i workout in the eve and my DOMS used to be in the morning upon waking, now it is at EARLIEST the next day in the afternoon, sometimes in the eve or later. :blink:

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Why is it that practically know one takes plain citrulline? I know malic acid is usefeul for celular energy, but does it also make the citrulline more absorbable?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, cirulline malate is far more absorbable than l-citrulline. I've taken plain cm, but why, when it's so synergistically, fantsmically, orgasmic when added to creatine and any number of other things. In addition, products like nos ether level 1 and dominatp are so cheap that they leave no reason to buy straight cm.