• He'll make a comeback ala Randy Couture

Votes: 11 17.2%

• Total voters
dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Haha now we're gonna play the race card you trash?

What have YOU done for your country?? 'Nuff said.

so you are in the service, congratuations. do you want us to give you a cookie. I hate guys like you that milk the soldier status for all that it is worth. shut the **** up and do your job over their and quit boasting about how you "serve". its kind of hard to call it serving honeslty since the military is treated so well these days in comparison to the past.

and yes before you pop off i was in the marines and i wasnt a worthless MP either.

sorry for the hijack i just got tired of this guy tooting his own horn about his service.

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
so you are in the service, congratuations. do you want us to give you a cookie. I hate guys like you that milk the soldier status for all that it is worth. shut the **** up and do your job over their and quit boasting about how you "serve". its kind of hard to call it serving honeslty since the military is treated so well these days in comparison to the past.

and yes before you pop off i was in the marines and i wasnt a worthless MP either.

sorry for the hijack i just got tired of this guy tooting his own horn about his service.
Exactly. I have nothing but respect for our military, but I cant stand guys who always mention that they serve/have served in a shameless attempt to gain recognition.

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
I don't care about recognition, I just wanted to make a point. Sorry if I'm clueless about the goings on of a specific MMA fighter.

Anyways, enough of this eh?

Exactly. I have nothing but respect for our military, but I cant stand guys who always mention that they serve/have served in a shameless attempt to gain recognition.

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't care about recognition, I just wanted to make a point. Sorry if I'm clueless about the goings on of a specific MMA fighter.

Anyways, enough of this eh?
haha and now you got a Blackwater logo for an avatar. you need recognition for being a hard ass sooo bad.

DaTruthMMA

DaTruthMMA

Awards
lmao at the guys having a internet tough war. hahaha.
wow, i knew chuck was hard party goer,but i didn't know he was into sniffing. i knew about the nyquil thing too. guy needs to get his mind right if he doesn't want to get KTFO again.

vaasdhir

Awards
i havent liked Chuck for a long time. I dont think he is washed up cause he is still better than a lot of fighters, but he is in a downward spiral - started from the loss to Jardine...lol

MMALOVER

MMALOVER

Awards
  • Established
He'll be asking if you want your hashbrowns scattered or smothered by next year.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I'm a 11th degree Red Belt under Count Kuma, and a Navy Seal. I beat punks down like you guys, except they're 4 times bigger, and UFC fighters!!!1

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow this thread went the way of the crapper