TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
You just like him cause he looks like you:twisted:

Speak of the devil, Ito!
I respect any dude thats possibly more nuts than me.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Your joke was weak so I ignored it. Try a Benoit reference next time, or MY "studio lifter" jokes. :twisted:

Where are all your reps coming from? Your AMSpace friends? :lol:
I just slapped that insult of Mullet in my sig, and bam the reps came flowing in:lol:

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I respect any dude thats possibly more nuts than me.
Yeah, he seems to have grown up over the last few years. He was probably a mess as a kid. He was pretty disrespectful to people for no reason on TUF, but he was mainly trying to have fun. Their were far worse people in the house, like Koscheck and Southworth.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Yeah, he seems to have grown up over the last few years. He was probably a mess as a kid. He was pretty disrespectful to people for no reason on TUF, but he was mainly trying to have fun. Their were far worse people in the house, like Koscheck and Southworth.
Hahaha they totally fukced with him hardcore.....I laugh everytime i watch that dvd....Southworth is a fukcin c0cksucker......talkin sh*t to Dana White like he actually matters...LOL...what an idiot

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
Fvck yeah, I'm there. :head: Maybe I'll boo Fedor for Alex, but cheer Aleks' bunny-hopping, of course. :twisted:

I saw some rumors about HCF and it looked like they might have some interesting fights planned.
HCF has a **** ton of money and I have NO ****ING CLUE who is backing them. They are tossing money at fighters like there is no tomorrow.

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
Why would you want to boo the greatest living human being?

What did you hear about HCF? Have you been talking with the matchmaker or the promoters?
No I haven't but I am in the process of finding out who it is.

I announced a TKO show in Jan 06 and I heard rumors of a bigger show coming. I wouldn't be suprised if APEX and TKO rejoined forces with a financial backer.