Cherry Poppin: Test E, Anavar, Ipam and...

badass77

Awards
do you have any pics from the show? man, a week off! yeah i could not survive without at least my coffee!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Great job on the show man.

I have a question since this is my first cut I'm not really sure, but when people have cheat meals how often should you or do you even have them? And how far over your calories do you typically go? I don't restrict myself to any certain food on a cut as long as it fits my calories. Im just looking forward to not being starved and it's only my third day. Lol

I'm holding off on low carb, ECY, and cardio until my weight lost stalls. Right now I'm just making sure I'm in a deficit and get good amounts of protein and fats.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Great job on the show man. I have a question since this is my first cut I'm not really sure, but when people have cheat meals how often should you or do you even have them? And how far over your calories do you typically go? I don't restrict myself to any certain food on a cut as long as it fits my calories. Im just looking forward to not being starved and it's only my third day. Lol I'm holding off on low carb, ECY, and cardio until my weight lost stalls. Right now I'm just making sure I'm in a deficit and get good amounts of protein and fats.
Refeeds usually depend on bodyfat percentage

The higher your bodyfat the less need for refeeds

At the start of my prep we had refeeds/cheats only every 10 days to 2 weeks but as the bodyfat lowered refeeds happened every 5-7 days

Refeeds will also be dependent on carb intake. If you are cutting at medium carbs then there's less need for a refeed however if you are low carb then you'll need to refeed to fill up glycogrn stores

A non- scientific way to judge it would be when weight loss stalls and stays the same for 3 days or so then do a high carb clean refeed but keep the fats low and protein the same as before the refeed
Then reduce carb intake OR increase cardio after the refeed

For example
Pre refeed
300 protein
100 carbs
50 fat

Refeed day
300 protein
350 carbs
Minimal fat only from protein sources

New baseline after refeed
300 protein
70 carbs
50 fat

Continue this new baseline til fat loss stalls again then have another refeed and maybe try increasing cardio the next time instead of dropping carbs because there's only so low you can get your carbs!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Refeeds usually depend on bodyfat percentage

The higher your bodyfat the less need for refeeds

At the start of my prep we had refeeds/cheats only every 10 days to 2 weeks but as the bodyfat lowered refeeds happened every 5-7 days

Refeeds will also be dependent on carb intake. If you are cutting at medium carbs then there's less need for a refeed however if you are low carb then you'll need to refeed to fill up glycogrn stores

A non- scientific way to judge it would be when weight loss stalls and stays the same for 3 days or so then do a high carb clean refeed but keep the fats low and protein the same as before the refeed
Then reduce carb intake OR increase cardio after the refeed

For example
Pre refeed
300 protein
100 carbs
50 fat

Refeed day
300 protein
350 carbs
Minimal fat only from protein sources

New baseline after refeed
300 protein
70 carbs
50 fat

Continue this new baseline til fat loss stalls again then have another refeed and maybe try increasing cardio the next time instead of dropping carbs because there's only so low you can get your carbs!
Okay great, I really appreciate the help man.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Legs stil very swollen with edema

Gonna sit in the hot tub tonight at a different gym and see if I can sweat and use the pressure to release all this retained fluid

Back on the diet as of Thursday
Sunday and Monday were a cheat disaster
Tuesday was 50% diet
Wednesday only 1 cheat meal
Thursday and Friday back on a diet similar to 5 weeks out around 125g carbs

Cardio at 400 cals per day

emantest

emantest

Awards
Legs stil very swollen with edema Gonna sit in the hot tub tonight at a different gym and see if I can sweat and use the pressure to release all this retained fluid Back on the diet as of Thursday Sunday and Monday were a cheat disaster Tuesday was 50% diet Wednesday only 1 cheat meal Thursday and Friday back on a diet similar to 5 weeks out around 125g carbs Cardio at 400 cals per day
Sodium binge is a beyotch... I was wondering if you were going to go back to full bore cardio or reduce volume.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
I was gonna go back to 600 down from the 800 but coach said 400 so I won't argue with less!

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
400 like a dream after 750 I'm sure. What's your weight at? When next show?
225! Put on 25 lbs of disaster haha

The plan was April 11 but due to a few $$ issues and the water weight and post contest swelling I think I may push to a show in Early May

Gonna talk to coach about it this coming week.

I also want to do a photo shoot but that also costs $$ so I'm trying to find out what will be a better financial decision

Anyway gonna try and look either photo shoot or contrst ready again within the next few weeks!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have no idea how you can do 750 calories worth of cardio, I only did about 340 yesterday and it took me an hour. Lol my bad lungs is my excuse though. I had asthma pretty bad as a kid.

I decided to go ahead and start EC twice a day plus pre workout on workout days, and probably EC three times a day on days I use no pre workout, and I want to kind of start doing low carb to see if I can speed this up because I want to be closer to where I want by the time summer starts. I'm not really sure how to go about it though, or even what is considered a low amount of carbs to be honest. Lol

I have been getting about 200g of carbs this first week of my cut. I'm at about 2600 calories right now too. I started at about 213-215 pounds and I'm at about 210 now I think. I was thinking doing 2 or 3 days low carb, 1 day high, then repeat. It's tough for me to get below 100 grams of carbs though, it seems like everything has them except for chicken, protein powder, and ground turkey.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
I have no idea how you can do 750 calories worth of cardio, I only did about 340 yesterday and it took me an hour. Lol my bad lungs is my excuse though. I had asthma pretty bad as a kid. I decided to go ahead and start EC twice a day plus pre workout on workout days, and probably EC three times a day on days I use no pre workout, and I want to kind of start doing low carb to see if I can speed this up because I want to be closer to where I want by the time summer starts. I'm not really sure how to go about it though, or even what is considered a low amount of carbs to be honest. Lol I have been getting about 200g of carbs this first week of my cut. I'm at about 2600 calories right now too. I started at about 213-215 pounds and I'm at about 210 now I think. I was thinking doing 2 or 3 days low carb, 1 day high, then repeat. It's tough for me to get below 100 grams of carbs though, it seems like everything has them except for chicken, protein powder, and ground turkey.
Ya I never did more than 650 cals in 1 session
I usually split sessions up into durations of 20-35minutes on the stairmaster

Try something like this instead of carb cycling to make it easier:

200g of carbs per day for 3 more days
Then 1 day at 300g carbs
10 days at 175g carbs (increase cardio to 400)
1 day at 300g carbs
10 days at 150g carbs (increase cardio to 450)
1 day at 300g carbs
6 days at 125g carbs (cardio increase if necessary)
1 day at 300g carbs
6 days at 100g carbs (maintain cardio from previous week)
1 day at 300g carbs
Decide if you need to go lower in carbs than 100g

Now the duration of the low/moderate days is individual. See how we changed from 10 days to 6 days, as you get leaner and as the carbs are lower you will need a refeed more often.
But a lot of this has to do with bodyfat percentage also.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ya I never did more than 650 cals in 1 session
I usually split sessions up into durations of 20-35minutes on the stairmaster

Try something like this instead of carb cycling to make it easier:

200g of carbs per day for 3 more days
Then 1 day at 300g carbs
10 days at 175g carbs (increase cardio to 400)
1 day at 300g carbs
10 days at 150g carbs (increase cardio to 450)
1 day at 300g carbs
6 days at 125g carbs (cardio increase if necessary)
1 day at 300g carbs
6 days at 100g carbs (maintain cardio from previous week)
1 day at 300g carbs
Decide if you need to go lower in carbs than 100g

Now the duration of the low/moderate days is individual. See how we changed from 10 days to 6 days, as you get leaner and as the carbs are lower you will need a refeed more often.
But a lot of this has to do with bodyfat percentage also.
Okay I see, and on the cardio is that 400 everyday? Do I keep fats and protein the same each day and only adjust carbs depending on the day? Is meal timing very important? I do pretty bad about not eating much until about 4:00pm on days I have classes. I know you do this for a living so I really appreciate you helping me out here.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Okay I see, and on the cardio is that 400 everyday? Do I keep fats and protein the same each day and only adjust carbs depending on the day? Is meal timing very important? I do pretty bad about not eating much until about 4:00pm on days I have classes. I know you do this for a living so I really appreciate you helping me out here.

I try and keep fats and protein relatively consistent. Some guys will increase fats a bit on lower carb days BUT if the idea is to cut fat then we need to be in a caloric deficit.
I find it easier to deal with 1 Macronutrient (carbs) rather than carbs and fat.

If you up the fats to make up for the reduction in carbs you aren't pushing yourself into as deep a caloric deficit.

Keep protein and fat the same throughout. But to prevent muscle loss id suggest a high protein intake about 1.75-2g per lb of body weight.

Even on high carb days maintain your protein and fat intake. The idea is to refill the glycogen and increase calories to keep the metabolism high.

Cardio I suggest 4x week minimum when cutting. I prefer to do a little cardio and eat more than eat less and do no cardio.

Cardio 3x week akways even in off season for heart health
But for cutting 4x week minimum IMO

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I try and keep fats and protein relatively consistent. Some guys will increase fats a bit on lower carb days BUT if the idea is to cut fat then we need to be in a caloric deficit.
I find it easier to deal with 1 Macronutrient (carbs) rather than carbs and fat.

If you up the fats to make up for the reduction in carbs you aren't pushing yourself into as deep a caloric deficit.

Keep protein and fat the same throughout. But to prevent muscle loss id suggest a high protein intake about 1.75-2g per lb of body weight.

Even on high carb days maintain your protein and fat intake. The idea is to refill the glycogen and increase calories to keep the metabolism high.

Cardio I suggest 4x week minimum when cutting. I prefer to do a little cardio and eat more than eat less and do no cardio.

Cardio 3x week akways even in off season for heart health
But for cutting 4x week minimum IMO
So on the higher carb days should I still be in a deficit? Should I plan my high carb days to be a day before back or another big lifting day or just wherever it falls?

And with protein that high, my carbs around 200g, that would make my fats need to be around 44g if I'm gonna start out at about 2600 calories. Does this seem right to you 350p 200c 44f? It honestly will be pretty tough for me to get that much protein I think.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
So on the higher carb days should I still be in a deficit? Should I plan my high carb days to be a day before back or another big lifting day or just wherever it falls? And with protein that high, my carbs around 200g, that would make my fats need to be around 44g if I'm gonna start out at about 2600 calories. Does this seem right to you 350p 200c 44f? It honestly will be pretty tough for me to get that much protein I think.
Try and get 250g from food and then 2 shakes of 2 scoops each (50g per shake)
That will get you to 100g

On high carb days you do not want to be in deficit. That's why you keep the protein and fats the same and only increase the carbs.

I keep protein intake pretty consistent at each meal about 50g for 7-8 meals (6 meals, 2 shakes)

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Try and get 250g from food and then 2 shakes of 2 scoops each (50g per shake)
That will get you to 100g

On high carb days you do not want to be in deficit. That's why you keep the protein and fats the same and only increase the carbs.

I keep protein intake pretty consistent at each meal about 50g for 7-8 meals (6 meals, 2 shakes)
Okay it won't be that bad then, I didn't even think of doubling my shakes. Lol it will probably take a couple days to get used to this since I'm so used to just eating everything I see. But, i think it will be easier than I'm imagining. Thanks man.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is EC known for muscle cramps? I know Clen is but I had never heard anything about EC causing them. I just had the worst cramps of my life.

I did legs and cardio tonight and I was laying back in a chair and my hamstring started to cramp real bad, so I had my girlfriend start to stretch it out and that made my quad start cramping and then I sat up and my abs started cramping. Both legs hamstrings, quads, and calves were cramping all at the same time my abs were, and it was all the worst cramps I've ever had in my life.

I thought I was going to die. Lol we are at my parents so my mom shoved a muscle relaxer down my throat.
I probably looked like one of those people at a mental hospital who's arms are strapped down to the bed.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Is EC known for muscle cramps? I know Clen is but I had never heard anything about EC causing them. I just had the worst cramps of my life. I did legs and cardio tonight and I was laying back in a chair and my hamstring started to cramp real bad, so I had my girlfriend start to stretch it out and that made my quad start cramping and then I sat up and my abs started cramping. Both legs hamstrings, quads, and calves were cramping all at the same time my abs were, and it was all the worst cramps I've ever had in my life. I thought I was going to die. Lol we are at my parents so my mom shoved a muscle relaxer down my throat. I probably looked like one of those people at a mental hospital who's arms are strapped down to the bed.

Dehydration maybe. Gotta pump water when on strong stims

Usually the Clen cramps come from taurine depletion

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah I wasn't sure if Ephedrine could do the same or not. I guess I need to up my water to 2+ gallons a day.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I wasn't sure if Ephedrine could do the same or not. I guess I need to up my water to 2+ gallons a day.
Ya I try and get 1 gallon from 6am-1pm
Then I refill post workout and try to finish another gallon by the time i go to bed

Doesn't include water in shakes

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Not officially booked yet but I believe I'll be doing a photo shoot on April 25 so I'll be back on a contest style prep til then to stay lean for the shoot

emantest

emantest

Awards
Cool! Is the shoot for your business clients, fans, etc?

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Ummm will use them for business and portfolio purposes

Gonna have to up the cardio and jump back on the diet haha
My girls birthday, friends going away party, Easter... Diet disaster!

emantest

emantest

Awards
Have you had any hypertension while on blast and what if anything have you taken?

emantest

emantest

Awards
Letro 2.5mg throughout
Arimidex 0.5mg throughout
Nolva 40mg throughout

Did you run these through the whole cycle and did you have any noticeable from the letro? My bro started a sust/deca/dbol and is doing 1mg arimidex daily but still with sore nips and sore joints. Suggestions?