Chat Option

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think a instant message thing would be pretty cool amongst your added friends. That way you dont have to PM back and forth about a certain topic, takes some time.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I think a instant message thing would be pretty cool amongst your added friends. That way you dont have to PM back and forth about a certain topic, takes some time.
we used to have a shout box, but it was so unused and a bit of a waste... and you could only access it in your CP section.

I think if they did up a lil thing like facebook/myspace, you know that little bar across the bottom with a friends list for chatting. :bling:

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
we used to have a shout box, but it was so unused and a bit of a waste... and you could only access it in your CP section.

I think if they did up a lil thing like facebook/myspace, you know that little bar across the bottom with a friends list for chatting. :bling:
I hate that damn noise... i havent heard it in a bit tho so i hope they killed it.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah i agree that chat would be awesome.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
petey7408

petey7408

Banned
Awards
I agree. A facebook style chat option would be pretty cool to keep your inbox from overflowing.