Chaos and Pain LGD-4033 8 week Log

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 25 (Total time on; Day 18 of 10mg)

Felt beastly today for Bench. I nailed 11 reps on my 5+ set, which broke my PR from last week, as far as estimated 1RM goes. That puts my Bench estimated 1RM at 232 now. Strength is increasing quite nicely. After Bench, I hit BBB OHP for 5 x 10 at 90#. Delts were freaking pumped.

I also hit some lighter Pendlay rows for 5 X 5 (135#), as I haven't done them in a while . Super explosive, so weight needs to increase. Finished off with 15 reps on 135# Lat Pulldowns.

I'm getting sad about how few days I have left :( 8 days left after today. I think i might have one cap left over after 8 days, though.

Lethargy seems to subside with more calories. I think cals need to be pretty high on LGD, which explains why it is a good bulker, I suppose. My weight is slightly increasing, but the gains seem to be mostly in my legs, shoulders, arms and chest. My shirts are getting really tight around the top, but not in the midsection. I like that :)

Libido is still about the same, no testicular atrophy either.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 29 (Total time on; Day 22 of 10mg)

Feeling pretty good. Weight was up to 246 this morning. Diagnosed with Achilles Tendinosis on my left heel due to a 25mm bone spur :(

Doctor in the AM, no Squats and maybe Deads for a while :( I know for a fact that Squats are going to be off the table, as my calf tightness has always been an issue there. I hit leg Extensions and curls Friday bc of this issue :(

Hit OHP this morning, and didn't quite beat my PR, but still got 8 reps on my 3+ set of 130#. Puts my 1RM at 165#.

Lethargy is diminishing. Only 4.5 days left (9caps) :(.

Just realized I said this log would be 8 weeks, but it won't! Not sure why I put that, LOL.

Still waiting on my SDMZ 4.0 to bridge into it. Will kepp you all posted about what the doc says tomorrow. Tomorrow is also Deadlift day, but don't want an Achilles rupture!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 30 (Total time on; Day 23 of 10mg)

Lethargy is gone, or at least mostly gone.

Went to ortho today, and he recommended against surgery unless my Achilles actually ruptures. The heel spur has been there for years, so he just precribed me some Voltaren gel for inflammation, said to ice it and get shoes that don't rub on my heel. I start some PT on Thursday.

Hit DLs this morning, and set yet another PR. I hit 325 for 8 reps on my 3+ 5/3/1 set. Followed it up with 3 X 15 on Leg Extensions. I probably had at least 1 more rep in the tank on the DLs, but stopped at 8 ;) My new estimated 1RM for DL is now 412. My form didn't break down at all, and another guy who powerlifts said my form looked great :)

This LGD is amazing for strength and mass gain so far. I'm feeling stout and strong. I'm hoping I can retain what I have gained during PCT.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Just got caught up. Great log so far!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 32 (Total time on; Day 25 of 10mg)

Yesterday was a rest day, so no workout. If I can stress anything on LGD, it is to eat enough! It seems the higher my carb intake and intake overall, the better I feel. I think the lethargy that sets in may be from increased anabolism.

I had my 5/3/1 Bench workout today with BBB OHP. I tried out a White Rapids sample today and the pump was pretty intense.

I ended up with only 8 reps on my 3+ set, which is one rep shy of a new PR, but I'll take it. After, I hit 5 X 10 on OHP and 4 X 15 on Face Pulls. My estimated 1RM for bench today was 228.

Only a couple of days left on LGD. I wish I had bought a bottle to continue this for 8 weeks. Still waiting on the bottle for my next log to bridge into SDMZ 4.0. We'll see if it gets here in time.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Wow wow wow how did I miss this! !!!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BTW, just a little look back at the past month. At the start my estimated 1RMs were as follows:

OHP: 150
Bench: 215
DL: 385
Squat: 250

Here are my current:

OHP: 165 (+15)
Bench: 228 (+13)
DL: 412 (+27)
Squat: N/A

I didn't include Squat because of my Achilles tendon issues, and I have just been doing Leg Curls/Extensions.

As you can see, I have put roughly 15 lbs. on the estimated 1RM on upper body, and almost 30 lbs. on DL in a little over a month. Pretty solid!

CJNator

Awards
Glad to have you, man! LGD is treating me well so far. I like it better than Osta honestly so far.
I am only saying this out of what I have gotten out of as of now it but I honestly can say I got better results off PNs LGD. I though to my self that OLs LGD and PNs LGD are pretty much the same price since OLs LGD as a couple more servings. I'm assuming PNs LGD is good quality and I just ordered 2 OL LGDs to dose at 16mgs. Not trying to highjack thread but I wanted to give you my opinion on C&PS LGD.

CJNator

Awards
So you used the C & P?
Just finishing it up, good strength gains but not too much body recomp unlike PNs LGD. Diet is pretty good but nothing special.

Edit: just finishing 5.5 weeks at 10mgs and will be doing 16mgs of OLs LGD.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just finishing it up, good strength gains but not too much body recomp unlike PNs LGD. Diet is pretty good but nothing special.

Edit: just finishing 5.5 weeks at 10mgs and will be doing 16mgs of OLs LGD.
I've noticed the strength gains seem to be a bit better on LGD than Ostarine. I also have noticed less of a recomp effect. Ostarine shines at that, IMO. For me, anyway. Some say otherwise.

You logging the LeGenD?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 33 (Total time on; Day 26 of 10mg)

I think I only have 1 day roughly left at 10mg per day. Lethargy seems to have completely subsided, which is great. Libido is still up.

No problems with morning wood either. I just found out that the private MD labs place takes flex spending accounts, so I may just order some blood work on Monday. That will give me an idea of how much suppression has occurred. I know I didn't get pre-bloods, but I have recent enough non enhanced bloodwork to know my baselines. I'll keep you guys posted :)

I didn't hit the gym today, as I have had a super busy day so far. I might try to hit legs tomorrow at my apartment gym. They have leg machines, so it's all good.

I have noticed some quad growth as well on this LGD, which is good. The most noticeable change is in my delts and pecs, IMO. I have some early pics to upload for my final review, and will take some over the weekend for comparison.

Still haven't received the stuff I was intending to bridge into, not sure what to do about that. Suggestions?

Also, I had my PT evaluation yesterday and was a little taken aback to learn that I have weak glutes and mid-back. This may be causing energy leakage into my achilles, and causing my tendinosis. It was also confirmed that I am hamstring dominant, probably how I can DL easier than Squat?

PT gave me an achilles stretch 2x per day, glute bridges 2x per day and mid back strengthening 3x per day. Feeling better already, IMO. I'm going to get this stuff fixed and come back stronger than ever! Maybe I can finally fix my Squat with glute activation.

CJNator

Awards
I've noticed the strength gains seem to be a bit better on LGD than Ostarine. I also have noticed less of a recomp effect. Ostarine shines at that, IMO. For me, anyway. Some say otherwise.

You logging the LeGenD?
I changed my plans and will be getting 2 more bottles for once I start bulking. I'll be either 16 all the way through or 8/8/8/8/16/16/16/16/22/22/22/22 but I'm still thinking. Going to keep cutting and probably just take some clen to end it off already, I've been cutting for 1.5-2 years(long story).

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just saw this. Great log as always Misfit. In to see second half!!

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
You said you had andro quad on hand right? Email the company about ur dmz4, and just run andro till then if ur feelin good

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just saw this. Great log as always Misfit. In to see second half!!
I accidentally mislabeled this thread, lol. I think I have like one day left :(

Bridging into an IML SDMZ 4.0 log now, though. :)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I finished off the bottle over the weekend, took 1 cap on Saturday and 1 on Sunday. Sad to be done. I'll have to run this for 8 weeks next time,.

My ending weight this morning was 247 and some change. My final review will be in the second post of this log. Thanks to pyrobatt and C & P for the opportunity to try this new SARM!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Getting annoyed with trying to get my bloods drawn. Only one place to get it done here in Nashville, and it was packed this morning. Trying again tomorrow to be there at opening time. No appointments available early enough for em to get to work in time :mad:

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Getting annoyed with trying to get my bloods drawn. Only one place to get it done here in Nashville, and it was packed this morning. Trying again tomorrow to be there at opening time. No appointments available early enough for em to get to work in time :mad:
That's when I tell the boss I will be a little late due to doctors appt. bloods=doc IMO

Do realize you can't do that at every job, but looking forward to your review and thoughts on bloodwork.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's when I tell the boss I will be a little late due to doctors appt. bloods=doc IMO

Do realize you can't do that at every job, but looking forward to your review and thoughts on bloodwork.
LOL, true. I finally got the bloodwork done yesterday morning. Man, I was pissed for having to wait for almost two hours :mad:

I was fasted, but the point was that I needed to get the blood drawn as early as possible, due to T levels being higher. Mine was WAY LOW, btw.

Apparently Inhibit-E DESTROYS estrogen as well. Here are my results:

Labs 20150729.jpg

The print is kinda small, but AST and ALT are both high, as well as Creatinine.

Total test is REALLY low at 186, and Estradiol is really LOW at <5.1. LH was at 2.2, and FSH was at 3.3.

My last Total Testosterone tested out at 592, so this is crazy low. My last Estradiol reading was 29.....:eek:

I don't think I have a previous LH or FSH lab reading, so nothing to compare there.

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
very interesting. Is this immediately after cessation of LGD or did u start taking ur quad andro or whatever

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
very interesting. Is this immediately after cessation of LGD or did u start taking ur quad andro or whatever
I had labs drawn yesterday, and had only had 4 caps of SDMZ 4.0, so I assume it was from the LGD. I'm pretty sure my test wouldn't do that much on two days, but I could be wrong.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Interesting I guess this goes to show that a proper pct is 100% needed for these runs. Thank you for posting this brother

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting I guess this goes to show that a proper pct is 100% needed for these runs. Thank you for posting this brother
No problem, brother! I was a little surprised at how hard it shut down my test.

I'll probably do bloods again after my SDMZ run and again after PCT.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
No problem, brother! I was a little surprised at how hard it shut down my test.

I'll probably do bloods again after my SDMZ run and again after PCT.
Wow, and yeah good man for doing the bloods.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Damn,

So liver support may indeed be needed on LGD.

How was your BP throughout?

And the Inhibit-E I'm quite impressed with. Likely would have made even more gains had Estro not been crushed quite so hard.

Will you be posting after PCT bloods as well?
Misfit28 , great log!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn,

And the Inhibit-E I'm quite impressed with. Likely would have made even more gains had Estro not been crushed quite so hard.

Misfit28 , great log!
Liver support should be used with any oral anabolic. Don't always have to use Tudca, but NAC & Milk Thistle
are always a good idea.

Even mild compounds like 1-Andro will elevate liver enzymes...so Im sure LGD & Osta do the same.

i ran 500mg of Tudca for my entire 12 week cycle last year, but didnt run NAC and even with Tudca
my liver enzymes for at triple the normal values when i got bloods and i wasn't even running any
Methyls. Mostly transdermals (Trest, Fury, EpiAndro). The only orals i ran were Osta & Stano.

Misfit, your liver enzymes are only slightly elevated. I would not be too concerned. Take 500-1000mg
of NAC a day and when you have your bloodwork drawn after PCT, your liver enzymes should be back
to normal.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Damn,

Misfit28 , great log!
Liver support should be used with any oral anabolic. Don't always have to use Tudca, but NAC & Milk Thistle
are always a good idea.

Even mild compounds like 1-Andro will elevate liver enzymes...so Im sure LGD & Osta do the same.

i ran 500mg of Tudca for my entire 12 week cycle last year, but didnt run NAC and even with Tudca
my liver enzymes for at triple the normal values when i got bloods and i wasn't even running any
Methyls. Mostly transdermals (Trest, Fury, EpiAndro). The only orals i ran were Osta & Stano.

Misfit, your liver enzymes are only slightly elevated. I would not be too concerned. Take 500-1000mg
of NAC a day and when you have your bloodwork drawn after PCT, your liver enzymes should be back
to normal.
Just for the record, I've done runs of Androvar/ostarine and Androvar/LGD (currently) and made solid gains without any effect on blood pressure or liver enzymes.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think my liver values were elevated due to the fact that I trained the day before. I might be wrong though.

I ran Cycle Support most of the run as well. BP was never elevated the few times I checked it.

I haven't entered PCT yet, and am thinking of getting bloods after. I'll be using Torem with Sup3r PCT, along with my staples.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Nice job misfit what cycle you plan to run next ?

1kerry

Awards
I think my liver values were elevated due to the fact that I trained the day before. I might be wrong though.

I ran Cycle Support most of the run as well. BP was never elevated the few times I checked it.

I haven't entered PCT yet, and am thinking of getting bloods after. I'll be using Torem with Sup3r PCT, along with my staples.
you think a full dose of cycle support is needed on a 4-8mg LGD? Any other supp that should be added, maybe dermacrine or 4andro?

thanks for your time and log! nice log!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
you think a full dose of cycle support is needed on a 4-8mg LGD? Any other supp that should be added, maybe dermacrine or 4andro?

thanks for your time and log! nice log!
I've now seen bloodwork with liver enzymes up, down and sideways...seems user and, at least partially, dose + cycle length dependent.

Personally I'd run typical full dose cycle support throughout, especially if not getting mid-cycle bloodwork done.

If nothing else, you'll have prepped your liver for proper PCT (serms) which are hepatoxic to an extent.

AK1

AK1

Awards
I ran an LGD/Epistane cycle about July/August time this year with a light base. The LGD was CnP. Ran LGD/EPI at 10mg:20mg per day. Strength and mass went through the roof. Lifts went up between 30-40ibs and I gained an over all 11ib gain (mainly decent mass but some bloating unfortunately). Intended on doing 5 week cycle - ended up doing 6 but wish I just stuck to 5 as the last week saw no benefits what so ever.

There were some estrogenic sides during the cycle which I almost never see when stacking Epi. People say that this shouldnt be a potential side effect

However estrogenic sides are not necessarily down to aromatisation - it can occur if SHBG is affected (possibly resulting in more free estrogen), it can happen if the pituitary is signaled to release more estrodiol, it can happen if the progesterone receptor is stimulated, it can happen if testosterone is getting obstructed resulting in more testosterone being reduced to estrogen by aromitase enzyme.

I had some lethargy at the start of the cycle, but the next 4 weeks were okay for that.

Lethargy is not just about test going down - it can also come from liver stress.

I personally think it is stupid to run anything without a full on cycle and post cycle support (methylated or not) - if you are skimping due to money then that's no excuse. If you can afford to buy the cycle - then save more the next month to buy the supports and defer the cycle until you have everything you need.

As to whether a compound can affect somebody's health or not - it is often case dependent (dosage, cycle length, diet, lifestyle, genetics) - assume that each person might require cycle support....

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran an LGD/Epistane cycle about July/August time this year with a light base. The LGD was CnP. Ran LGD/EPI at 10mg:20mg per day. Strength and mass went through the roof. Lifts went up between 30-40ibs and I gained an over all 11ib gain (mainly decent mass but some bloating unfortunately). Intended on doing 5 week cycle - ended up doing 6 but wish I just stuck to 5 as the last week saw no benefits what so ever.

There were some estrogenic sides during the cycle which I almost never see when stacking Epi. People say that this shouldnt be a potential side effect

However estrogenic sides are not necessarily down to aromatisation - it can occur if SHBG is affected (possibly resulting in more free estrogen), it can happen if the pituitary is signaled to release more estrodiol, it can happen if the progesterone receptor is stimulated, it can happen if testosterone is getting obstructed resulting in more testosterone being reduced to estrogen by aromitase enzyme.

I had some lethargy at the start of the cycle, but the next 4 weeks were okay for that.

Lethargy is not just about test going down - it can also come from liver stress.

I personally think it is stupid to run anything without a full on cycle and post cycle support (methylated or not) - if you are skimping due to money then that's no excuse. If you can afford to buy the cycle - then save more the next month to buy the supports and defer the cycle until you have everything you need.

As to whether a compound can affect somebody's health or not - it is often case dependent (dosage, cycle length, diet, lifestyle, genetics) - assume that each person might require cycle support....
Just saw this. Yes, I ran 1/2 dose Cycle Assist but perhaps should have run it full dose.

Totally agree with what you said above. I'm building up a cycle right now, and won't run it until I get all my supports.