Chaos and Pain LGD-4033 8 week Log

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Who is the 3rd Party which Tests and has anyone Seen a coa already?not that i doubt the quality of this product but never heard of the company before

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who is the 3rd Party which Tests and has anyone Seen a coa already?not that i doubt the quality of this product but never heard of the company before
You can go ahead and send me or wayne an email to get the info.

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Chaos and Pain has been around for a while, you would know them better by their preworkouts and stuff, they use that Deathcore style lettering

mnemotron

mnemotron

Awards
Day 5

I'm so glad it is Friday!

Hit Squats this morning, felt decent. Hit 8 reps on my 5+ set. Feel decently strong. Pretty tired this morning, as it has been a hectic week. Looking forward to family time tomorrow and Sunday. Next week I'll have a four day weekend, due to the 4th :D

Feeling a little more slim and muscles are feeling more full by the day. After Squats I hit some curls just to get a bit more arm work. Recovery seems to be great lately. Don't feel very beat up at all. I will be ramping up accessories more next week, and depending on how I feel I may bump up to two caps (10mg) ED for the remainder. Time will tell.

Still not sure it has "kicked in" fully. I will probably be better able to tell during Monday's workout, after a hopefully restful weekend.
8/10mg ED is the best dose

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 8

Had a pretty good, mostly restful weekend besides things like laundry, dishes, etc. ;) Played D & D with my family most of both days (yeah, I'm a nerd LOL).

This morning I hit my 3+ week on OHP, and freaking destroyed it. I got 10 reps on my 3+ set, which matches my previous week of 10 reps on my 5+ set. I think the strength is kicking in nicely now :) The pump was insane, especially after doing my BBB sets on Bench after OHP. After the 5 X 10 on bench, I hit 3 X 20 on Face Pulls and Tricep Rope Pushdowns to finish it off. The whole workout took me about 45 minutes or so.

On another note, I started some Inhibit E just to make sure I stay ahead of any estrogen, if it even happens. I have something stronger if need be ;)

I also bumped my dose up to 10mg this morning. I weighed in at 240 this morning, but ate pretty crappy most of the weekend :(

This next week will bring a renewed focus on diet, as I really need to dial it in. 4 day work week (for my first job anyway) this week, with a 4 day weekend coming up :D

I will also be adding in a bottle of SDMZ 4.0 after next week (hopefully), as now that I am at 10mg per day of LGD, the bottle will last for about three more weeks. I will essentially be bridging into the SDMZ 4.0 with the LGD. Extra cycle support (the new Ar1micare Pro) and extra PCT support (the new Sup3r PCT) are on the way soon, even though I already have my supports and PCT stuff in hand. Never hurts to have extra IMO.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 9

Second day on 10mg of LGD. Had an early meeting this morning, so ate some breakfast beforehand with my 2 caps of LGD-4033, 1 Inhibit E, 7 caps of Green Bulge, 1 cap Epi-Plex, 2 Noopept XT, 2 Oximega, 4 caps Cycle Assist. About two hours after breakfast and meeting, I hit the gym, drinking my PWO (1 scoop of NeuroSurge 3.0 with 2 scoops of Cit Mal) and 1 caffeine cap before training.

I'm feeling pretty darn good, a little lethargy, but I think that might be more due to sleep issues as of late. Just working a lot of hours and my mind doesn't want to stop to go to bed, LOL. Might be the Noopept.

Feeling strong and solid lately. Muscle hardness, fullness and vascularity are on point. Feel like I'm made of granite lately, LOL. I'm noticign more definition lately as well, mostly chest shoulders so far, but quads seem to be a bit bigger. Need to take measurements, but my tape is currently lost :(

Hit 6 reps on my 3+ set of DLs (320#), which is a PR at that weight, breaking last weeks estimated 1 RM by 1 rep. Estimated 1RM as of this morning is 384#. Still chasing those 4 plates! After, I hit Leg Presses for 5 X 10, with about 60 seconds rest. Quads were on fire and the pump was nuts.

Tomorrow is a rest day, with Bench on Thursday and Squats on Friday. Looking forward to both, as I feel confident that my strength is increasing. I think it is kicking in well now.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 11

Yesterday was a rest day. I was pretty tired all day. Perhaps it is lethargy setting in, not sure. 4th day on 10mg dose of LGD-4033 and the strength is becoming very apparent. I had my goal in mind to hit 8 reps on my 3+ set, which would break the previous week's PR. And I did it :) I had an excellent spotter, and the last rep was a grinder. He didn't jump in or touch the bar at all, which is awesome! 180# at 8 reps is pretty big for me, and puts my estimated 1RM at 228 or so.

Afterwards I hit OHP for 5 X 10 at 90#, which is pretty far above my 50% traditionally used for BBB. Last two reps on the fifth set were nice and hard, so seems to be about right. After that I hit some high rep curls (3 X 15) and high rep rear delt flys (3 X 20). Upper body was beyond pumped when I was done. I'm feeling strong late,y if not a little lethargic. Luckily, the lethargy hasn't crept into the weight room :)

I should receive a bottle of IML SDMZ 4.0 next week at some time, I will be adding that in week after next. It is a mix of Andros and low dose Ostarine, so should complement this well.

Libido is fine so far, btw. No diminishment yet. Still dosing Inhibit-E 3x a day as well. No problems to report yet.

I'm loving the fullness, pumps and strength on this so far. From all that I have read about LGD, this stuff seems legit. It definitely kicks in faster than Ostarine, at a much lower dose. I think 10mg is the sweet spot for me so far.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 11

Yesterday was a rest day. I was pretty tired all day. Perhaps it is lethargy setting in, not sure. 4th day on 10mg dose of LGD-4033 and the strength is becoming very apparent. I had my goal in mind to hit 8 reps on my 3+ set, which would break the previous week's PR. And I did it :) I had an excellent spotter, and the last rep was a grinder. He didn't jump in or touch the bar at all, which is awesome! 180# at 8 reps is pretty big for me, and puts my estimated 1RM at 228 or so.

Afterwards I hit OHP for 5 X 10 at 90#, which is pretty far above my 50% traditionally used for BBB. Last two reps on the fifth set were nice and hard, so seems to be about right. After that I hit some high rep curls (3 X 15) and high rep rear delt flys (3 X 20). Upper body was beyond pumped when I was done. I'm feeling strong late,y if not a little lethargic. Luckily, the lethargy hasn't crept into the weight room :)

I should receive a bottle of IML SDMZ 4.0 next week at some time, I will be adding that in week after next. It is a mix of Andros and low dose Ostarine, so should complement this well.

Libido is fine so far, btw. No diminishment yet. Still dosing Inhibit-E 3x a day as well. No problems to report yet.

I'm loving the fullness, pumps and strength on this so far. From all that I have read about LGD, this stuff seems legit. It definitely kicks in faster than Ostarine, at a much lower dose. I think 10mg is the sweet spot for me so far.
Nice going which exercise was the PB in? You think it's the LGD, seems pretty early but then again it on paper a potent compound

I noticed you mentioned it kicked in faster than Ostarine, how long did that take?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whats your PCT going to be like?
I'll be using a SERM (Torem) in PCT, especially with adding in the Andros and low dose Osta. I'll also be using AI/Cort control and natty test booster.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice going which exercise was the PB in? You think it's the LGD, seems pretty early but then again it on paper a potent compound

I noticed you mentioned it kicked in faster than Ostarine, how long did that take?
LOL, I must have forgotten that. It was in Bench :) I think the strength is coming from LGD, as i just feel stronger. At least I assume it is. I honestly feel like have more power in my muscles right now. Hard to explain really.

I started noticing the strength around a week into the LGD, on Osta it took about 2-3 weeks to kick in.

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
good stuff looks like a solid run im dying to see what the end results are

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A lot of people talk about this being used for mass, would it warrant use in cut/recomp with Ostarine or would it better used after the cut?

I like what I'm hearing Misfit. I'm very close to pulling the trigger now on C&P LGD...

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
A lot of people talk about this being used for mass, would it warrant use in cut/recomp with Ostarine or would it better used after the cut?

I like what I'm hearing Misfit. I'm very close to pulling the trigger now on C&P LGD...
I think it would be amazing. Imo osta and lgd are best used in a recomp.

I'm going to be using gw for a recomp or cut here pretty soon. It's non hormonal so...I'm interested in how it will do.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
I will also be adding in a bottle of SDMZ 4.0 after next week (hopefully), as now that I am at 10mg per day of LGD, the bottle will last for about three more weeks. I will essentially be bridging into the SDMZ 4.0 with the LGD. Extra cycle support (the new Ar1micare Pro) and extra PCT support (the new Sup3r PCT) are on the way soon, even though I already have my supports and PCT stuff in hand. Never hurts to have extra IMO.
I plan on running a similar cycle (LGD for 4 weeks, bridging into Hard Rock Supp's 1-Andro and 4-Andro--possibly DMZ too). Very interested to see how it goes for you!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for lack of updates in here, long holiday weekend meant no gym. Back in the gym tomorrow, have been taking 2 caps per day of the LGD. Lethargy is setting in a bit.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for lack of updates in here, long holiday weekend meant no gym. Back in the gym tomorrow, have been taking 2 caps per day of the LGD. Lethargy is setting in a bit.
If you have any nootropics. ..they may help. It's different than the lethargy from phs if you know what I mean

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have any nootropics. ..they may help. It's different than the lethargy from phs if you know what I mean
Still feel a little lethargic. I'm taking Noopept everyday now, as well as usually Focus XT and a little more caffeine. I think part of it is my sleep, and part of it was time off from the gym, LOL.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 16 (total time on; Day 9 of 10mg ED):

First time in the gym since last Thursday. I sure missed it!

Today I did OHP 1+ and Deadlift 1+ lifts, as I missed yesterday. I also did high rep Leg Extensions and BBB Bench. I missed my 3+ Squat day last week, so I'm just going to hit 1+ Squats on Friday. Hopefully it won't hamper me much. Still weighing in after waking and pissing at ~242. I feel a little more lean around the midsection, but I still haven't kept a strict watch on calories as of late. I've gotten really lazy about that, and need to fix that. I'll probably just start a mild cut after my PCT.

On OHP I nailed my 1+ set with 7 reps, meeting my previous PR with a 1RM estimate of 160. On Deadlift, I got 4 reps on my 1+ set of 340#, which is an estimated 1RM of 385. I also did 5 X 10 with 120 on BBB Bench, with 3 X 20 Leg Extensions at 100 pounds. On the Leg Extensions, I kept tension on the muscle the entire time, not letting the weight all the way down or locking out at the top. The burn was exquisite ;)

So far, I feel the strength is slowly bullding up, but I need to get more rest and probably more protein. I'm striving to make sur eI get protein, but my lack of tracking is showing. Started tracking again today, and will be trying to get back in the groove.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 17 (total time on; Day 10 of 10mg ED)

Got into bed super late last night, as I worked later than normal.

Not too terribly tired, but I think the lethargy has been coming from eating under my maintenance. I ate around 3k calories yesterday, which I think I have been struggling to do lately and I feel better today. Weight is actually down a bit at around 241.

I think the Inhibit E is working great to keep down any estrogen sides. In fact, my E maybe getting too low as libido is starting to take a hit. Also, possibly TMI, but my nipples are not puffy in the least, but they are rubbing raw on my shirts at my night job LOL. I might drop the Inhibit E down to 2 per day instead of 3.

I also feel like I am recomping a bit. Weight is staying pretty steady, but I feel more solid. Vascularity is increasing in my upper forearms as well.

A little sore from yesterday, but actually not as sore as I expected with four days off from the gym.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 18 (total time on; Day 11 of 10mg)

Bench was kinda weaksauce today. Only hit 5 reps at 190, was going for 7. It was 1+ week, though, so I guess I should be happy ;)

BBB OHP was really hard today, had to drop the weight down to 80 # to get all 50 reps in. Started at 95, but the pump got to me lol.

I had one scoop of NeuroSurge 3.0, with 2.5g Betaine and 6g of Cit Mal added. That's on top of the 7 caps of Green Bulge.

Also had breakfast before my workout. I guess that was too much, lol.

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Hows lethargy? Im a week and a half in and feelin it

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hows lethargy? Im a week and a half in and feelin it

Yeah, the lethargy is real, LOL. I've been thinking it was related to me working two jobs, less sleep, incredibly humid and hot here, etc. Maybe not!

I'm hopefully going to be adding in some Andros soon, and I'm hoping that will help. It's getting kinda bad, hard to get up in the morning and just wanna sleep all day. LOL.

What have you done to battle it?

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Nothing. I take alphamine and do cardio in the morning and feel okay after that till about 1-2, take more alphamine. Im beat at night tho. Might add 4ad

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 19 (total time on; Day 12 of 10mg)

As MTPMJM mentioned, the lethargy is kicking in full force. I didn't really expect it. I'm sure all the other factors have something to do with it as well. Maybe I just need to eat more ;)

Squats felt pretty darn good this morning. Used a Texas Squat bar this morning. Felt pretty good. I got 6 reps on my 1+ set, whcih is a decent recent PR. When I was much heavier, I squatted a LOT more. That puts my current estimated 1RM at about 246. I'm confident this is gping the right direction now.

I haven't weighed lately, but i seem to be maintaining my weight, gaining just a tad. I might add some calories as well, hoping more cals might help the lethargy.

I'll also be starting another product soon, with 1-AD, 4-AD, 5-AD and Epi-Andro, along with a low dose of Osta and Laxo. Still haven't received it, but it should be soon.

If my calculations are correct, I should have 15.5 more days left at 2 caps per day. I definitely feel the strength on LGD, but this lethargy is weird.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing. I take alphamine and do cardio in the morning and feel okay after that till about 1-2, take more alphamine. Im beat at night tho. Might add 4ad
Absolutely. I've been having to take a short nap before I go to work at my second job and I am absolutely beat after that job. Looking forward to the weekend, LOL.

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Im only on 5mg right now, upping to 9 soon. Will def add in 4ad and inhibit e at that point. I feel that when i hit my 3k-3200 cal mark i feel better the next day

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lethargy is because you're test is shut down and nothing to replace it...

I don't think you can run a SARM without some sort of test bae

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lethargy is because you're test is shut down and nothing to replace it...

I don't think you can run a SARM without some sort of test bae
Yeah, I think so too. I should have gotten some Dermacrine or something.

Maybe the Andros will help?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I think so too. I should have gotten some Dermacrine or something.

Maybe the Andros will help?
Dermacrine, 4 Andro, EpiAndro or Test E or C

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
How many 4 AD chromes from ams would u take per day for a base on this? Im thinking starting at 1am and 1pm and seeing

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Weird I'm on 6 mgs now on day 10 with no lethargy yet

alts

Awards
I wonder if a dose in that 4-6 mg range is better for getting the positives but avoiding the lethargy. Do you plan on staying at 6 mg?
I will be testing this theory. Using blackstone labs LGD at only 3mg. Log will be up in a week or so :)

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
An interesting q would be if the introduction of a test base whilst on a sarm would lead to any receptor competition which turns out to make results worse

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
An interesting q would be if the introduction of a test base whilst on a sarm would lead to any receptor competition which turns out to make results worse
That doesn't happen when running multiple steroids, does it?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Probably not worse. It would however add more side effects.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I'm currently running LGD from Maxim . I'm going to be starting my log next week as soon as I get my OL UK CARDAR1NE :)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 22 (Total time on; Day 15 of 10mg)

Looks like I have about 11 days on now, and the strength gains seem to be on point. I also weighed in at about 246 this morning. I started the log at 242, but it could be water. I know my shoulders, chest, hamstrings and quads are feeling bigger and more solid. I took pictures after the first week and will take some more at the end for comparison. I'll post them after I finish :)

Lethargy is still a little wicked, but I have been adding more calories and it seems to help. I think I just wasn't eating enough. Time will tell. Hoping to add in that much needed test base this week. I don't have lethargy in the gym , though. Also, my libido has kicked back in a bit as well.

I just started the next cycle of 5/3/1 with no deload, adding 5 lbs. to Upper and 10lbs. to Lower. I repped out 10 reps on my 5+ set of OHP this morning. I'm pretty sure that is a rep PR for 125# on OHP. After, I hit 5 X 10 at 120 for BBB Bench, but it almost seemed too light, I might up that weight to 125 next week. After that I hit high rep curls, tri pushdowns and face pulls to finish off. The pump was quite nice, and my forearms were super vascular.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 24 (Total time on; Day 17 of 10mg)

Strength and vascularity still great. Lethargy may have just been unrelated to the LGD. Drive in the gym is good. Libido seems pretty unaffected at this pojnt. Still hit a wall mid-afternoon and just feel like sleeping at times, LOL.

Skipped yesterday's workout, as I was bust from 8AM all the way until about 11PM. Not time :( Hit 310 for 9 reps on my 5+ set, which gives me an estimated 1RM of 403#. After, I hit 2 sets of 30 reps on Leg Extensions.

I'm supposed to receive a bottle of SDMZ 4.0 (1-Andro, 4-Andro, Epi-Andro, 5-Andro, Laxo and Osta) shortly, and will bridge into that. Took another pic this morning that I will share at the end :) I feel like I am definitely recomping a bit. New vascularity that I have never seen before in my upper forearms, which I think is a good sign. Also, my chest, shoulders and back are growing I believe. Overall, I feel more solid and dense.

Only 9 days left at 10mg per day. So far I am really liking this stuff.. I think I may taper up a bit more slowly next time, I think jumping straight to 10mg after one week of 5mg was a bit premature.

My left heel is really starting to bother me. I have been having issues with it for months now, sent an email to my doc today to get it checked out. It might be bursitis, or a heel spur, not sure which. Hope it's minor so I don't have to stop lifting for a bit.