• Established
DAMN it, chad!

i can't even rep you back to answer the message in your rep! :frustrate

YOU JUST WAIT...............................:smite:

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
This cycle makes me think of creatine loading.....only with juice :lol:. Is the large ester of significance with this Duchaine method?
Nah, you can use shorter esters and not frontload if you want.

But 4,000mg of Test prop is usually 40cc a week... :stick:

I dunno about you but ... *IF* I were able to inject 40cc of anything, there certainly would not be any room for the longer esters. Let's see, absolute limit scenario:

Glutes: 5cc each side (Never tried 5cc in one shot, some people do it though)
Ventreo: 5cc each side
Quads: 9cc each side (3 x 3cc)

So yeah that is doable, you have 3,800mg right there. Add in your 4,000mg of long esters, at 300mg that is 13cc...

Delts: 3cc each side
Triceps: 2cc each side
OK that is 10cc, we are missing 3...
Uh... Injection spot anyone?

The only problem I see is ... How would anyone be able to, like, walk? Or even train, with that much prop in them? :dunno:

So yeah I see long esters, higher concentrations, less pain... :squat:

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
psh i could do 40cc's of prop. i could easily fit 10cc's in my wang for starters.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established

The only problem I see is ... How would anyone be able to, like, walk? Or even train, with that much prop in them? :dunno:

see sinners log..... intrapenile......

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Nah, you can use shorter esters and not frontload if you want.

But 4,000mg of Test prop is usually 40cc a week... :stick:

I dunno about you but ... *IF* I were able to inject 40cc of anything, there certainly would not be any room for the longer esters. Let's see, absolute limit scenario:

Glutes: 5cc each side (Never tried 5cc in one shot, some people do it though)
Ventreo: 5cc each side
Quads: 9cc each side (3 x 3cc)

So yeah that is doable, you have 3,800mg right there. Add in your 4,000mg of long esters, at 300mg that is 13cc...

Yeah, I like the penis head injection.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I think you should run a "Duchaine". He discovered a non-AR-mediated pathway to growth at very high doses of anabolic steroids, especially testosterone. Here is a Duchaine for you:

Weeks 1-2: 8,000mg Testosterone Enanthate
Weeks 3-8: 4,000mg Testosterone Enanthate
Weeks 8-10: 1,000mg Testosterone Enanthate
post cycle therapy

Oh, and a LOT of food. You can also add other stuff like Tren and Deca and EQ if you want, for extra fun.

Remember to take your AI's though... :yawn:
I've read about this before and i'll give it a shot down the road, down the road meaning years down the road. And if you were to go with shorter esters you'd best be brewing your own stuff or have access to some high dose stuff, like 200mg/ml prop, 250mg/ml NPP etc. I would use 100mg proviron throughout that cycle as well as some aromasin and hcg and you'd grow like a weed. Be prepared for test flu though.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i ****in hate test flu...anything over a gram of androgens a week and ill come down with the test flu for at least 4 days.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ohohoho so youve comenced the madness!!!! niiiice. what day is it now? and what eaxatly are you dosing and how you doing the drol?

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ohohoho so youve comenced the madness!!!! niiiice. what day is it now? and what eaxatly are you dosing and how you doing the drol?
im on day 4. i felt like ass the last 2 days @50mg but i bumped to 100mg yesterday and feel better. no clue why.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Coz you're that kind of guy that's why. Multiply the human doses by 3 or 4 and there you go.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hmm man i woulda started at 25 mg ED.. take a quarter a dropper 2x ed.... thats just how id start.... thats some strooooong shii you got there man! i was holding my doses under my tounge for a couple seconds as well, actually a minute or so, so it could absorb faster...

after bout a week of that then prob bump up to a half a dropper 2x ed.... id def stay away from 100mg period just so you dont screw your liver.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hmm man i woulda started at 25 mg ED.. take a quarter a dropper 2x ed.... thats just how id start.... thats some strooooong shii you got there man! i was holding my doses under my tounge for a couple seconds as well, actually a minute or so, so it could absorb faster...

after bout a week of that then prob bump up to a half a dropper 2x ed.... id def stay away from 100mg period just so you dont screw your liver.
i would chill out with the high does but im not getting the strength boost that i want. only the sides. but ill have to say that im not bloated at all.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya its spelled super-gay-beastiality-lovin-farm-animal-ass-grabbin-sinner-butt-humpin-gigantoturd.............. ya im bored.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy 4th of July!
thanks......what did you get me.. :mad: I wanted a dozen cheap hookers.....hmmm....and a bottle of 7-11 champagne...gotta go all out here.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks......what did you get me.. :mad: I wanted a dozen cheap hookers.....hmmm....and a bottle of 7-11 champagne...gotta go all out here.
well..........whose house did they get delivered to? :think:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well..........whose house did they get delivered to? :think:
:toofunny: i hope not the old f*ckerz that live next to me.....haha...they probably banged all my cheap hoes,and drank my cheap booze....bastards,i thought he looked happier than normal today.