Cerberus Product Info/Q&A

Aging Warrior

Aging Warrior

Awards
I'd take one dose pre workout and then split the rest evenly throughout the day at least 4hrs apart.

Do take cycle support (Spartan shield or the like); have a solid pct in hand; enjoy the gains

Don't drink on cycle; be average
Thanks man

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking about a clean mass cycle with Cerberus. Is better 8 weeks at label dose or 6 weeks at: 3caps/4caps/4caps/5caps/5caps/5caps? Not new at ph. Used Epistane, Trenavar, Trest, Stano.
Thank you.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm thinking about a clean mass cycle with Cerberus. Is better 8 weeks at label dose or 6 weeks at: 3caps/4caps/4caps/5caps/5caps/5caps? Not new at ph. Used Epistane, Trenavar, Trest, Stano.
Thank you.
No reason to start that low and taper up. 6-8 weeks at label dose

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Last winter I've run 6 weeks of epistane/ trest stack with decent gain. Wondering if getting the same results.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Last winter I've run 6 weeks of epistane/ trest stack with decent gain. Wondering if getting the same results.
this stack will be very different as the compounds are drastically different... Impossible to say whether it will treat any one person better or worse as results from any compound will be fairly unique to that person.

That said, I can''t imagine you not having a good run with Cerberus as the results teh loggers have shown have been great.