CEL vs MrSupps-- Forma

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nothing wrong with getting a good deal!!! cel's formestane was my favorite before trying formastanzol, i hope you get the chance to try formastanzol for comparison.
I agree. If people are happy with the CEL version, then that's what they should use. There are just so many advantages to Formastanozol with double the product so it would be an easy choice for me

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
CELs is cheaper and it works for me so I'll stick to that, if it didn't work good for me then I would have tought about NEEDTOs
Cels is NOT cheaper. Looks like it's a lot more expensive. I was not aware that Formsstanazol has 10 grms of Formedtane vs only 3 grms from Cel.

Cels is much more expensive now that I look into it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Cels is NOT cheaper. Looks like it's a lot more expensive. I was not aware that Formsstanazol has 10 grms of Formedtane vs only 3 grms from Cel.

Cels is much more expensive now that I look into it.
yup-i aint no dummy...plus i am a cheap ass....when i say i like formastanzol the best you can believe it.

plus you get the better carrier and extra goodies.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
yup-i aint no dummy...plus i am a cheap ass....when i say i like formastanzol the best you can believe it.

plus you get the better carrier and extra goodies.
I have read that some guys felt stronger effects from CEL's version, as weird as that sounds if they are both the same compound.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have read that some guys felt stronger effects from CEL's version, as weird as that sounds if they are both the same compound.
i have never heard that-i ran cel's formestane at least 5 different times, and formastanzol is better in my experience.

what i have heard is rashes from cel's formestane, which the emu oil in formastanzol seems to be very good at preventing.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
i have never heard that-i ran cel's formestane at least 5 different times, and formastanzol is better in my experience.

what i have heard is rashes from cel's formestane, which the emu oil in formastanzol seems to be very good at preventing.
Yeah its quite common and reason why people have said Formastanzol is underdosed. TBH I have not heard of any complaints with CEL but will be trying Mr.supps version as soon as they announce the sale.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most importanatly, the FDA doesn't care for AIs/Formestane so dont expect it to be around forever. If you like either brand ~ stock up soon:)
That is true. Stock up when it gets in stock!!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Most importanatly, the FDA doesn't care for AIs/Formestane so dont expect it to be around forever. If you like either brand ~ stock up soon:)
Yeah all sorts of them will be gone pretty soon.

fryzway

Awards
I bought the formastanozol to use with my TRT. I noticed everytime I used it I would get real dizzy and it also lowered my blood sugar so I had to really watch for hypoglycemia. I threw it in the trash after about 4-5 days of using 20 pumps a day. I just ordered CEL Forma and I'm hoping to get good estro suppression out of it @ 100mg/day. I am trying this before moving on to the more powerful Aromasin. I will run the forma for 3 months straight and then get blood work done. If it wasn't for the huge amount of Horse Chestnut Seed Extract in the Formastanozol, I would have def kept it but the sides were not worth it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I bought the formastanozol to use with my TRT. I noticed everytime I used it I would get real dizzy and it also lowered my blood sugar so I had to really watch for hypoglycemia. I threw it in the trash after about 4-5 days of using 20 pumps a day. I just ordered CEL Forma and I'm hoping to get good estro suppression out of it @ 100mg/day. I am trying this before moving on to the more powerful Aromasin. I will run the forma for 3 months straight and then get blood work done. If it wasn't for the huge amount of Horse Chestnut Seed Extract in the Formastanozol, I would have def kept it but the sides were not worth it.
sorry to hear that!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Wow never heard of anyone having those types of issues with the forma like that before...For the future, remember that when you buy any Mrsupps products they do offer a money back guarantee with proof of purchase if you are not satisfied.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am about to run the CEL Formestane this week. I will do MrSupps on my next run of it to compare them.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am about to run the CEL Formestane this week. I will do MrSupps on my next run of it to compare them.
When you do use it, let us know what you think!!

SouthernLord

SouthernLord

Awards
look, even if it were just the carrier, that is a huge difference. the formastanzol carrier is the only carrier i know of that contains dmso!!! i bet the dmso bumps up absorption 10% or more, this is a huge difference. plus you have the added emu oil which not only aids in absorption but protects skin from the rashes that other carriers are known to cause.

add in the fact that you get twice the servings, plus the other ingredients and you start to get the picture.
but on paper supps don't always live up to their billing-formastanzol does!! of all the formestane products i have tried, i am on record saying formastanzol is the best i ever tried.

formastanzol is the formestane product i choose and recommend!!!
Nice post!

I've ran the cel forma and the mr. supps formastanzol and I prefer the mr. supps based on the carrier alone. It doesn't hurt you get 2x the amount.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
to be perfectly honest,CEL is #1 in my book- no question.

with that being said,looking foward to your feedback.

Reactions: mw1
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey click, have you ran formestane before? if not, you are in for a real treat.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Mafesto31

Awards
what about running formestane immeditately after erase?

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya I would love to see where this was heard and then also if there is even the slightest chance be given a prof of forma-stanzol purchase to go with the claims... :fool2::fool2: Hey in this industry its not rude at all to ask people to prove what they say, or heard others say is all I am saying. :soapbox:

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah its quite common and reason why people have said Formastanzol is underdosed. TBH I have not heard of any complaints with CEL but will be trying Mr.supps version as soon as they announce the sale.
ya waiting on the prof... THINK ILL BE WAITING FOREVER LIKE ALWAYS THOUGH!!!

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow never heard of anyone having those types of issues with the forma like that before...For the future, remember that when you buy any Mrsupps products they do offer a money back guarantee with proof of purchase if you are not satisfied.
Yes Mrsupps.com would refund some one who was not happy for this of course. This is the first time I have heard of this and I even have a rep who is a full blown type 2 diabetic who loves the product. Rick'oshay One of my other reps is also a mild diabetic and he to loves the product and has been using it on cycle all the time for months at a time. It is amazing how some things can effect one person and have 0 effect at all on another even when you would think they should be the same...

But You are right my friend the refund is always there, Take advantage of it. :newangel:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is my first run with formestane.
oh, boy-formestane is a big time fav of mine......let me know what you think. if you run full dose of the cel, it will last around 2 weeks. by then the formastanzol should be on sale, would like to hear your comparison.:bigok:

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ya waiting on the prof... THINK ILL BE WAITING FOREVER LIKE ALWAYS THOUGH!!!
You will lol... I have never heard anyone say that on any forum...

@ Thread... f*ck it just buy all the Form you can get at this point. It's not going to be around much longer from any company.

CEL Form is on sale now for a great price at Nutra and Forma-stanzol will possibly be on sale sometime soon so stock the f*ck up on it all lol. Sh*t I can't wait for Forma-stanzol to be on sale... even though it's a great price as it is for the servings.

I'm with bigt... I love Form. Makes my muscles dense as hell.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm stocking up on Formastanozol just as soon as I can!! Never tried it but can't wait to!!

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

@ Thread... f*ck it just buy all the Form you can get at this point. It's not going to be around much longer from any company.

CEL Form is on sale now for a great price at Nutra and Forma-stanzol will possibly be on sale sometime soon so stock the f*ck up on it all lol. Sh*t I can't wait for Forma-stanzol to be on sale... even though it's a great price as it is for the servings.

Well said my friend

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I AM A FORMAHOLIC, IT WAS THE 1ST SUPP I EVER GOT REALLY GOOD RESULTS FROM.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why all the VS threads?? They're both great products. Most prefer Forma Stanzol's carrier though.

Anyways.... I'm stocking the phuck up on some Forma-Stanzol pretty soon here :D :D

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I did not know Nutra even sold Formastan products??? I thought they dropped all the hormonal products . News to me but that is good stuff.

Reactions: mw1