CEL M-test or Animal Stak?

KrunkChris

Awards
I am currently starting my journey to reboot and prioritize health in order to live a better quality of life, looking and feeling better.

Looking for hormone balance, sleep quality, stress management, boost of energy in the gym. Thinking of taking one of the following:

CEL M-test or Animal Stak

Any thoughts or recommendations? I am early in this journey, so something easy and safe to give me an edge/boost is what I am looking for.

Please also let me know if you recommend anything else (was looking at Animal Pak and Animal Joint and Injecting 1ml IM 2-3x per week of MIC + Methyl B12 + L-Carnitine to aid in fat loss. I am currently on a diet cut, prioritizing getting my BF% to a more optimized number (23% -> 13%).

Thanks!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Out of those two I’d easily choose m-test. Quality ingredients that seem in line with your goals and not any hidden proprietary blends.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Optimize t is on a whole different level for me. My wife hates when I take Optimize T. Libido boost is ridiculous and it just makes me feel good. M test didn’t do much for me at all.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would Personally choose SNS Optimize-T And maybe throw in SNS Anacyclus XT if your budget allows.
Agreed both great products that would stack nicely together for sure.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would Personally choose SNS Optimize-T And maybe throw in SNS Anacyclus XT if your budget allows.
Would definitely agree with this set up! Strong Supplement Shop has a good write up on Optimize T to!

Out of the two you mentioned in the title M-Test by CEL would get my vote though. There are a few logs on it in the supplement logs section.

KrunkChris

Awards
Just went to purchase SNS and Anacyclus XT was OOS. I was also going to get their Focus XT product but was OOS. The only thing they had was Optimize T. Will get it, but anyone know where the other can be purchased?

Also, any feedback on Genius products (TEST, Conciseness, etc?)

Thanks!

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
Just went to purchase SNS and Anacyclus XT was OOS. I was also going to get their Focus XT product but was OOS. The only thing they had was Optimize T. Will get it, but anyone know where the other can be purchased?

Thanks!
Strong Supplement Shop or DPS should have it in stock

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Optimize t is on a whole different level for me. My wife hates when I take Optimize T. Libido boost is ridiculous and it just makes me feel good. M test didn’t do much for me at all.
she dont like big Bill-D on optimizeT ?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Thanks!
@KrunkChris SNS.CEL have released so many new products so its been hard to keep stuff in stock.

OptimizeT is a great product .. FocusXT is being worked on with diff flavor testing .. unsure when it will be in stock .. its been very hard to keep in stock.

^ i just purchased few green apple abduction earlier this month, shows still in stock, most likely limited quanity.

@sns8778 im sure is working on getting sites restocked if they have placed an order. I just checked lockout is also OOS.

KrunkChris

Awards
@KrunkChris SNS.CEL have released so many new products so its been hard to keep stuff in stock.

OptimizeT is a great product .. FocusXT is being worked on with diff flavor testing .. unsure when it will be in stock .. its been very hard to keep in stock.

^ i just purchased few green apple abduction earlier this month, shows still in stock, most likely limited quanity.

@sns8778 im sure is working on getting sites restocked if they have placed an order. I just checked lockout is also OOS.
Thanks I didnt see that yesterday, just grabbed two to give it a try! Also got he Optimize T!

KrunkChris

Awards
Whats the main difference between the SNS Optimize T, Anabolic XT, and Anacyclus XT?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whats the main difference between the SNS Optimize T, Anabolic XT, and Anacyclus XT?
I'll link the Anabolic XT & Anacyclus XT intro thread below for you to read through .. its actually a good idea that ill work on it today .. maybe create a thread and continue to add when new products come on ..so its easier for people to get information on supplements.

Here is what mine and forum members report back on the supplement .. this is quick to the point takes, i def recommend looking over intro thread or reading the comphrensive writeups that the co does.

Optimize-T = Higher Libido, Lean muscle, stamina, people also say they feel great on it .. so mood enhancing.

Anabolic XT - Lean, Strength, Endurance, Great feeling motivated, pumps & fullness

Anayclus XT - Strength, Sexual health, I noticed strength .. for some they say increase in appetite .. i dont notice it much.

Quick run down .. none of them require PCT, i def encourage new people to read up on write ups and look at the ingredient label .. With SNS/CEL you know you will get quality branded ingredients .. of course questions always welcome.

People love to stack a natural muscle builder like ( Anabolic Effect or Anabolic XT + their choice of Test booster example Mtest or optimize T )

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Thanks!
Anacyclus XT should be back in stock within the next 2 weeks.

Focus XT will be back in stock within the next 4 to 6 weeks.

The supply chain has caused a lot of stock issues for most brands across the industry, including us. We do our best to keep things in stock but its just been impossible to not run out of certain things. But on the positive side, we're getting caught up quickly and things are coming back into stock weekly.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I wanted to clarify that its not really the new releases that have made it hard to keep products in stock - its been the supply chain issues. On the reverse side, when people were getting frustrated that we hadn't released a couple of the new products we'd been planning too as quickly as they would have liked for us too, one of the main reasons was us prioritizing keeping or getting existing products back in stock which was pushing those back.

The supply chain issues are industry wide - and actually not just our industry, but most industries. In our case, we use so many branded ingredients and are so picky about quality of ingredients used, that also contributes sometimes to out of stocks.

We do our best - trust me, no one hates us being out of stock of things more than I do.

The good thing is now that things are coming back in stock rapidly - we're getting in multiple products per week back in stock. It's just going to take some time to get caught up on everything.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
GQ made a good post above answering this as well.

All three are great products and all three have great feedback and some similar benefits, but also different benefits as well.

Optimize-T - Natural Testosterone Booster & Libido Enhancer
  • Natural Testosterone Booster & Libido Enhancer
  • Supports Increases in Both Total & Free Testosterone
  • 8 Clinically Researched Branded Ingredients
  • Common User Feedback Includes: Increased Libido, Enhanced Stamina, Lean Muscle Gains, Fat Loss, Improved Body Composition, Improved Sleep Quality, Improved Sense of Well-Being (overall just feeling better in general), Positive Mood, and more.
Anacyclus XT - Natural Test Booster & Libido Enhancer
  • Natural Testosterone Booster & Libido Enhancer
  • Ultra-Potent Anacyclus Extract - which is popular for people that want the workout benefits of it.
  • Anacyclus is a great ingredient but not a good ingredient candidate for formulas because the dosage is so high that it requires 4 capsules per day on it's own, so that is why we don't include it in other formulas.
  • Common User Feedback: Lean Muscle, Strength Gains, Improved Workout Performance, Some People Report Appetite Increase Libido, etc.
Anabolic XT - Hardcore Natural Anabolic Muscle Builder
  • Natural Anabolic Muscle Builder
  • 9 High End Active Ingredients
  • Natural Testosterone Boosting Properties + A Lot of Other Benefits
  • This is a product that most people are taking when focused on building lean muscle, strength, endurance, etc. and the natural testosterone boosting and libido support properties are a great extra plus but there's more to the product than that.
  • Common User Feedback: Lean Muscle, Strength, Libido, Endurance, Enhanced Motivation, Muscle Fullness & Pumps, and much more.
These products are designed to be individually great on their own and to also be able to be stacked together.

Here are the links for the full write ups for anyone that would like to read more:

KrunkChris

Awards
@sns8778 Thank you for the reply. I will look into stacking some of those products!

I had a few follow up questions.
1 - how long can you take those products before taking a break?
2 - I would assume I can take those with Focus XT?
3 - I am planning on take a MIC Vitamin B / MIC injection weekly (combo of MIC + Methyl B12 + L-Carnitine) - would this be safe to take with the products we discussed?
4 - I also just started on Animal Pak multi vitamin

Thanks for all the help! Have been using optimize T for about a week and Focus XT as needed, and been feeling positive effects and mood overall. Excited to keep this train moving!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ill respond with my thoughts on it ( in bold ).. SNS can chime in when he gets on.

@sns8778 Thank you for the reply. I will look into stacking some of those products!

Me personally i like minimum of 12 weeks on them .. imo you dont need to get off them .. what i suggested to someone and they have loved it .. run your stack for 12 weeks and then pick either optimize-T or Mtest and continue to run it all year around and then you can continue to throw stuff in as time go along.

Mos def. I have turned focusXT in a pre workout as well.. very diverse and low caffeine makes it stackable with other stim products

3 - I am planning on take a MIC Vitamin B / MIC injection weekly (combo of MIC + Methyl B12 + L-Carnitine) - would this be safe to take with the products we discussed?
I can only speak of b12 injections - totally safe from what i have .. as for L-C i havent done it .. maybe others can chime in, but i dont see any interaction that would affect, if any i think would enhance it.

Totally fine to make multi vitamins all year around .. this gives u extra cartinite + oral b12 as well .. some people will say its a waiste of money, i personally have gotten away from all in one vitamins and stick with my vitd+k2 .. i cant say bad about all in one vitamin though bc dont know what you are getting from your diet.

Thanks for all the help! Have been using optimize T for about a week and Focus XT as needed, and been feeling positive effects and mood overall. Excited to keep this train moving!
great to hear and thanks for the feedback .. imo just gets better as you stay on, im using focusXT grape lime right now and love it myself.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Thank you for the reply and I'm glad to answer your questions.

How long can you take them without taking a break:
  • Optimize-T - can be used as part of your daily use supplement regimen. Some people may use it for 12 weeks and then stop for a few weeks but most people, including myself want to increase natural testosterone levels and keep them steady so they would use it as a daily supplement.
  • Anacyclus XT - the most common cycle length we're seeing is 12 to 16 weeks, with some people using it much longer.
  • Anabolic XT - we expect the common cycle length to be 12 to 16 weeks, with a lot of people going longer based on if their progress is still getting better at the end. This is a newer product so people haven't had the time yet to finish up 16 weeks yet, so we'll have more feedback in a couple months.
Yes, they can all be taken with Focus XT.

I can't give medical advice but I personally don't see why taking them with B12 injections would be a problem.

I'm glad to hear that you're liking Optimize-T and Focus XT thus far. They're great products and I really enjoy them myself.

KrunkChris

Awards
Yes, they can all be taken with Focus XT.

I can't give medical advice but I personally don't see why taking them with B12 injections would be a problem.

I'm glad to hear that you're liking Optimize-T and Focus XT thus far. They're great products and I really enjoy them myself.
Question on Focus XT - should it be taken all at once or 2x per day. As an example, lets say if I want to take 1 scoop a day. Better to take it just 1 scoop in the morning, or half in the morning and half at lunch?

And for anacylcus - says 4x per day. But can I take 2x in morning and 2x evening. If I try to take 4 throughout the day I will end up missing some.

Thanks

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Question on Focus XT - should it be taken all at once or 2x per day. As an example, lets say if I want to take 1 scoop a day. Better to take it just 1 scoop in the morning, or half in the morning and half at lunch?

And for anacylcus - says 4x per day. But can I take 2x in morning and 2x evening. If I try to take 4 throughout the day I will end up missing some.

Thanks

Focus XT - take it when desired that focus .. whether its pre or any time of the day .. And 1 serving at a time .. def can do 2scoops at once for more intense focus and a lil extra kick of energy.

I have taken 3 scoops spread out of the day before and loved it .. its either that or spending $8-10/energy drinks

Anacyclus - alot do 2x morning and 2x evening .. including me and thats how i prefer it. Some one in the intro thread even noted does it all 4x at once and still gains the benefits .. main thing is get the full dosage in the day.

And yes i agree on spreading it 4x a day can be tough and very easy to miss .. use it at your convience .. it builds up in your system for effects long term .

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anacyclus - alot do 2x morning and 2x evening .. including me and thats how i prefer it. Some one in the intro thread even noted does it all 4x at once and still gains the benefits .. main thing is get the full dosage in the day.
I never miss a dose of supps first thing in the morning before training. Any other time of day, there’s a good chance I won’t even think of it. So I take almost everything I want to get in daily then. 4 caps once a day was definitely still noticeable.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Thanks
For Focus XT, it is entirely up to you. You can do 1/2 scoop twice per day, 1 scoop once per day, or even 1 scoop twice per day. If wanting to take 1 scoop per day and trying to decide whether to take 1 scoop once or 1/2 scoop twice, I would suggest trying it both ways and seeing which way works best for you.

For me, it would depend on what I was doing that day and I may change it up based on my schedule. For example, if I'm planning to have to sit and do a lot of paperwork or research or writing an article in the morning, I would probably take a full scoop. Other days I may take 1/2 scoop twice. Then there are days where I take 1 scoop in the morning thinking that that's all I'm going to take and find myself wanting the benefits later in the day too and I may wind up taking another half scoop or whole scoop later.

I hope that makes sense.

For Anacyclus XT, that is fine to do 2 caps twice a day. I'm the same way as you, I would end up missing some if I tried to do 4x per day.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Experiments on ancylcus (only done on rats fyi) state that doses of 50mg per kg bodyweight were needed for libido and testosterone boosting properties (in rats). With a big improvement at 100mg per kg. That would need to be 8000mg per day for me...

Still might give it a whirl though, I'll try anything once.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Experiments on ancylcus (only done on rats fyi) state that doses of 50mg per kg bodyweight were needed for libido and testosterone boosting properties (in rats). With a big improvement at 100mg per kg. That would need to be 8000mg per day for me...

You aren't going to need a dose that large. 3200mg is plenty.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Anacyclus XT is a very popular product for us and we've had a lot of great feedback on it.

Based off the numbers you posted on the study that you are looking at, here's a quick breakdown to help you and also people that may be reading or look at this thread later to understand how those numbers translate:

The milligrams used in mice/rat studies doesn't directly translate mg. for mg. to the human dosage.

To get the human dosage equivalent, one needs to convert it and there are a couple of ways to do that from what I can remember. If memory serves me correctly, you can can an estimate by dividing the animal dosage by 12.3 or multiplying the animal dose by 0.081.

So, if I'm remembering the conversion correctly, then that would be:

Method 1:
50 mg./kg rat dose divided by 12.3 = 4.065 mg. x body-weight

Method 2:
50 mg./kg rat dose x 0.081 = 4.05 mg. x body-weight

Summary of Results by method:
50 mg./kg mouse dose = approximately 4.065 mg./kg human equivalent dose
50 mg./kg mouse dose = approximately 4.05 mg./kg human equivalent dose

So, if that is correct, that would translate to:
  • 150 lb. (68.18 kg.) male = 276 mg.
  • 175 lb. (79.54 kg.) male = 322 mg.
  • 200 lb. (90.9 kg.) male = 368 mg.
  • 225 lb. (102.27 kg.) male = 415 mg.
That is all based off of the 50 mg. per kg. dosing in rats that you stated.

You mentioned that much better results were seen at 100 mg. per kg in rats, so one could basically just double the mg. dose chart I made above to get that dosage; but either way, Anacyclus XT greatly exceeds the dosages used in rodent studies based off of your numbers and it's also a specific standardization as well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With that part being out of the way though, I don't think that the human dosage equivalent based on the numbers above is actually high enough and that's why Anacyclus XT contains a higher dosage.

4 veg capsules of Anacyclus XT per day provide 3,200 mg. Anacyclus per daily dose.

More important than any conversions or numbers though is that Anacyclus XT has great real world feedback to back it up.

It's a great product and if you try it, I look forward to hearing your feedback on it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You aren't going to need a dose that large. 3200mg is plenty.
Agreed. I can't imagine taking that high of a dose of Anacyclus XT haha.