CEL EPI-PLEX Promo

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure if serious but iv only seen 90% extract in most epi. I could be wrong, im not oppose to being wrong. If its 100% then great.
Let me tell you something.
If you ever find 100% pure ecdysterone or any form of ecdysteroid or planthormones I will give you everything I own.
Synthesizing or extracting flavanoids,alkanoids or generaly plant/herb conpounds is not cheap. Everything above 90% will be more and more expencive.

Did you maybe know that 5alpha-hydroxy-laxogenin with 98% HPLC purity is up to 3x more expencive than let say 90-95% HPLC tested?

So the conclution is, why pay so much for few extra % when you can rather use 90-95% purity. It will not only be almost the same (you dont feel any difference from 95% to 98%. Not from 90% to 98% either)and brands can sell it much cheaper too.
Good for supplement brands and good for us (consumers)

bswanny

bswanny

Awards
  • Established
Let me tell you something.
If you ever find 100% pure ecdysterone or any form of ecdysteroid or planthormones I will give you everything I own.
Synthesizing or extracting flavanoids,alkanoids or generaly plant/herb conpounds is not cheap. Everything above 90% will be more and more expencive?

Did you maybe know that 5alpha-hydroxy-laxogenin with 98% HPLC purity is up to 3x more expencive than let say 90-95% HPLC tested?

So the conclution is, why pay so much for few extra % when you can rather use 90-95% purity. It will not only be almost the same (you dont feel any difference from 95% to 98%. Not from 90% to 98% either)and brands can sell it much cheaper too.
Good for supplement brands and good for us (consumers)
Completely agree. I just wasnt sure if they stated anywhere the %. I hear exactly what you are stating.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
been a fan of cel for many years, glad to see new products!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Never used CEL tbh but I know they are legit :)
cel was one of if not THE most trusted brand for ph's....and cel td formestane was as good as it got, imo.

damn, i miss td formestane!!!!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cel was one of if not THE most trusted brand for ph's....and cel td formestane was as good as it got, imo.

damn, i miss td formestane!!!!
Yea I have heard that. If I remembrr right, some did 3rd party testing of CEL phs and they were 100% legit

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just jumped in on the thread. Is CEL/SNS the same brand or associated with each other?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes associated.
That's good to know. I always feel a little skeptical when a new name I've never heard of comes up, but apparently CEL is old school and if they're associated with SNS, that seals the deal for me. When is this this stuff going to drop at retailers?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
koi today is May 30th!!

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's good to know. I always feel a little skeptical when a new name I've never heard of comes up, but apparently CEL is old school and if they're associated with SNS, that seals the deal for me. When is this this stuff going to drop at retailers?
Soon.
Strongsupp and A1 have it on the way . Others should get it next friday

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket World !!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CEL was and is really well known for their quality in cycle support supps. The fact that they are expanding to include other products should spark some excitement.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CEL was and is really well known for their quality in cycle support supps. The fact that they are expanding to include other products should spark some excitement.
This! Let's get some more apps in here!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Put your apps in gentlemen!!

i injured my elbow pretty bad doing tri extentions, i have an appointment with ortho next week and will probably get a cortisone injection...would epi-plex negatively react with cortisone?

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i injured my elbow pretty bad doing tri extentions, i have an appointment with ortho next week and will probably get a cortisone injection...would epi-plex negatively react with cortisone?
I do not know the answer but maybe furion, De__eB or someone else can answer your question.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
CEL has been good to me over the years, I saw the word plex and had a spark in my eye. Good luck to those who apply and are selected.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
CEL has been good to me over the years, I saw the word plex and had a spark in my eye. Good luck to those who apply and are selected.
lol...i remember you from the cel glory days!!!

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established

We need 2 loggers to try our Epi-Plex.

Here's how it will work!!

1.Simply post any picture,video or photoshopped pic with you and ANYTHING CEL related(NO PH"S)
OR
2.Post a video of what motivates you to work harder or post a video to motivate others

**Get Creative! Include pics, vids, show your personality, share your workouts, etc!***

PRODUCT LOG REQUIREMENTS:
1. Must have a USA Mailing Address.
2. Must be 18+ years of age.
3. Must be in good health with no known medical conditions.
4. Must do a Full Log in the Supplements Log section.
5. Must update at least 3 times a week/post final review
6. Can you post before/After pics?

Winners to be announced Saturday 5/30/2015
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1432676513.277889.jpg

1. I live in Georgia

2.im 22

3. I'm in good health

4. Definitely would do a full log; workout progression, weight change, mood

5. That'd be no problem, would update more if needed

6. Sure

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Matthandyo I have to ask where was that pic taken ??

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I thought it had to be a Hotel Gym !!

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Haha yeah that gym gave me a pretty serious headache

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
True, but hey it beat doing push ups in my hotel room

furion

furion

Awards
  • Established
No there wouldn't be any interaction.
You sound as though you've had this before.
I've never really had much success with intra-articular corticosteroids.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No there wouldn't be any interaction.
You sound as though you've had this before.
I've never really had much success with intra-articular corticosteroids.
been playing tennis since high school, so i've dealt with it before...1st time i got it from weights in all these years so i guess i am lucky, lol!!!

if a trained ortho gives the shot i have had good results in past with both elbows and knees, it all depends on if they hit the spot!!!

thanks for the reply-repped!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so i guess i am interested in epi-plex, never tried any epi product so this would be my virgin run, lol....

i can't do pics, but i have ran quite a few cel logs in the past...xtren, pct assist, cel formestane, suppress c, and several more i can't think of....i had a good relationship with cel back in the day and hopefully that relationship can continue!!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so i guess i am interested in epi-plex, never tried any epi product so this would be my virgin run, lol....

i can't do pics, but i have ran quite a few cel logs in the past...xtren, pct assist, cel formestane, suppress c, and several more i can't think of....i had a good relationship with cel back in the day and hopefully that relationship can continue!!!
Big T till they bury me.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I would deff like to see you on a 600mg Epi dose! All those heath benefits and not to mention endurance,pumps and generaly increased work capacity! :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would deff like to see you on a 600mg Epi dose! All those heath benefits and not to mention endurance,pumps and generaly increased work capacity! :)
thanks...if those are the results i could expect i would be very excited!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am hoping I get a chance to run this