Capt turns Super Saiyan w/ LG Sciences 1-Androstenolone Platinum

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol brother your crazy love the updates but protein powder snorting!! Come talk to me when you can take a hit of Prodigy!!

So, I just snorted protein powder... Yeah, that sucked. I guess I got some on my hand when I reached into the tub for the scoop and just wiped my nose and yep, in the nose it went.

Anyway.. Wow, didn't realize I hadn't updated my log in this long. Sorry guys! Staying busy, busy, busy lately. Leg day today, which is weirdly becoming my favorite day. Didn't puke tonight, but came close. Left squats out tonight or I likely would have. Felt really tired tonight and just couldn't get over that the entire time. No notepad tonight, so It'll be an abbreviated, what I can remember kind of summary tonight.
Warmup:
Leg Press machine - 50x10 just to get loosened up a little
Working sets:
Leg Press - 6 plates x 20, 8 plates x 20, 10 plates x 20
Leg Extension - 80x15, 100x15, 120x15
Leg Curl - 80x15, 100x15, 120x15
Calf raises on leg press machine - 100 lbs till I couldn't move it any more
Seated Calf Raise - 3 plates x 35 x 3 sets
Hanging knee raises - 100 reps

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Lol brother your crazy love the updates but protein powder snorting!! Come talk to me when you can take a hit of Prodigy!!
I really gotta start making sure I don't have powder on my hands after mixing a shake.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey! I don't care how busy you are, dang-it, get your butt in here with updates! NOWWWWW!!!!

LOL! Hope things are good with you!

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Hey! I don't care how busy you are, dang-it, get your butt in here with updates! NOWWWWW!!!!

LOL! Hope things are good with you!
Things are good, just super busy this past week. Working a full time job, going to school, doing the rep thing, hitting the gym and getting in quality family time during the holidays since my son was on spring break.. And then, my beloved water dragon died Friday and that messed me all up. Will get an update up tomorrow night, got a lot to update ya'll on.
In the meantime, in memory of my little buddy Draco..
R.I.P. Draco. Love you buddy.
60690_551898454826370_1808162285_n.jpg

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Well, I meant to update last night but I was so tired that I was asleep at around 8. So, here we go.

I finished up my second bottle of 1-andro. I actually upped the dose from the 3/2/3 recommended on the bottle to 4/3/4 to try and get some added effects heading in to the end of the run. The increase really didn't change anything that I had seen with the previous dosing. I've been taking the form-x for two days now for pct.

I will have a video coming up probably end of the week to recap the entire run on this. I definitely have a lot of feedback on this one, so I'm going to take some time to gather all my notes and get my thoughts together before recording the video so that it's good enough. I'll also post up my final review with the video, since I'll use the notes I compile. Gonna try to go all out for this video, so it'll be worth the wait.

No gym last night, since I went comatose from exhaustion and no gym tonight to catch up on some schoolwork for the week. Now to kill it the rest of the week and keep growing.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
VIDS!!!!! FEED ME MORE FEED ME MORE FEED ME MORE!

geniusesq

Awards
WTF did I just read/watch? SMH