Cannibal Ferox

andreaelmeyer

andreaelmeyer

Awards
Sorry, somehow a discussion on Ferox led to carpet munching. I am sure they are related somehow. My bad though. I am just crazy and probably very stimulated from my current cannibal product stack. My bad :)

Justin_p

Justin_p

Awards
Wait, you just apologized for hijacking a thread to talk about eating pu$$y???

Shame on you, A&E!

andreaelmeyer

andreaelmeyer

Awards
Ok then I will never again apologize to all of you dirty dirty sluts. We will all turn the c and p forums into the "red light district" of forums lol

andreaelmeyer

andreaelmeyer

Awards
btw I have been posting actual reviews in the Review section as well. I will continue to post them here and on the C and P site as I get products. I may wait a few days to see the effects of stuff because I want to give a nice, good, accurate review, but I will write them as soon as possible. Also you know, it has to be a convenient time, you know, times when I am not transformed into a giant tentacle monster and violating people. Typing with tentacles is really a pain in the ass.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have completely changed the flavor and I will actually be sampling it tomorrow. The new flavors will be very drinkable! For the current one mix it in 10 oz of cold water, shake it, and slam it. Then drink some lemonade or something like that.
Thanks for the sample of Cannibal Ferox. I will be running it as my PWO in about 2 hours all tho the supp facts in the pic above are slightly different than what I have been sent.
Where would you like me to throw up my review??

lilspud

Awards
how long did it take you guys to get yours... I requested mine a few weeks ago?

CNPWayne

CNPWayne

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks for the sample of Cannibal Ferox. I will be running it as my PWO in about 2 hours all tho the supp facts in the pic above are slightly different than what I have been sent.
Where would you like me to throw up my review??
The supplement facts are identical. The scoop size may be different because the flavor was changed the ingredients have not changed at all. They where all converted to MG also.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like , 1 week . It was fast& I live in cali.
Thanks again cnp

CNPWayne

CNPWayne

Board Sponsor
Awards
djwolford

djwolford

Awards
I guess I can review as well.

Also, been pimping your **** all over that other website that frowns upon pimping **** that ain't sold there.

Justin_p

Justin_p

Awards
Ok then I will never again apologize to all of you dirty dirty sluts. We will all turn the c and p forums into the "red light district" of forums lol
bump... because this was a good idea that A&E had

aggiesteno

Awards
I have sent multiple packages to Norway and nobody has said they have not received it yet. I ship them all as "Multi Vitamins"

Hi Wayne, im looking at getting some Ferox amped. Im in Australia & was wondering how delivery to Aus is going these days? Cheers.