im gonna be selling it out of the trunk of my car

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is a study that shows that Beta Alanine and Dendrobium counter balance each other. Also we do not like the tingles and a mega dose is not the proper way to take beta Alanine as the tingles are a symptom of the overdose. The beta alanine study for power showed that you need to take 900mg every 3-4 hours to have the increase to power output.
What does dendrobium even do? The only dendrobium products I know of that had any kind of extra anything were spiked, yet everyone keeps adding it into things. (mostly for the name recognition with craze, it seems)

CNPWayne

CNPWayne

Board Sponsor
Awards
What does dendrobium even do? The only dendrobium products I know of that had any kind of extra anything were spiked, yet everyone keeps adding it into things. (mostly for the name recognition with craze, it seems)
It has been shown to help increase brain functionality due to the process of the increase of N-isopentenyl. It has properties that help it prevent Neuro damage in the brain. It has a stimulant effect that give an uplift to the user. It has been used a long time in china as a herbal medicine similar to that of the ephedra strains.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It has been shown to help increase brain functionality due to the process of the increase of N-isopentenyl. It has properties that help it prevent Neuro damage in the brain. It has a stimulant effect that give an uplift to the user. It has been used a long time in china as a herbal medicine similar to that of the ephedra strains.
Has any of that been shown when administered orally?

CNPWayne

CNPWayne

Board Sponsor
Awards
Has any of that been shown when administered orally?
You will have to go and find some of these but they are some studies that I have read.

Chen & Chen (1935), The pharmacological action of dendrobine. The alkaloid of Chin-Shih-Hu. JPET, 55: 319-325
http://jpet.aspetjournals.org/content/55/3/319.short
Dendrobine, an antagonist of β-alanine, taurine and of presynaptic inhibition in the frog spinal cord
Yoshihisa Kudo1, Atsuko Tanaka1, Kiyoyuki Yamada2
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
DOI: 10.1111/j.1476-5381.1983.tb09424.x
Hossain (2011), Therapeutic orchids: traditional uses and recent advances — An overview. Fitoterapia, 82: 102-140

yohans301

Awards
Has anyone had any issues getting ferox (or inferno) into Aus? Customs here aren't real friendly with supplements and i'm looking to order.

87f

Awards
Oh man the focus and mental clarity from this stuff was amazing. I took a half scoop on an empty stomach and then sat through 4 hours of lecture. Best. Lectures. Ever.
My only issue with this (aside from rancid hooker taint taste) is that it absolutely nukes my appetite. I found that if I ate too much before lifting I'd spend most of the session trying not to puke.
It made for the BEST fasting workouts though.
Stayed a little nauseous for like 6 hours after so it kinda interfered with my daily eating requirements. Aside from the nausea I loved the product though.

CNPJamie

CNPJamie

Awards
It's Frank Gonzalez (owner of Texas Power Concepts) and Marshall White (pro SHW Strongman).

I checked the Facebook and saw the post with the link to AM, so that makes sense. Like I said, I'm just typically suspect of new posters raving about new companies.

I can't see the ingredient label on my phone, but I saw it on the laptop earlier today. What's with the addition of the L-Citrulline in the product? What purpose did it serve at that dose that made it worth adding?
Marshall and I met at the Olympia this year, and we sponsor his girlfriend. I assume that's how Frank knows of us as well. I'm very well known in powerlifting as I hold the all-time, all-fed total record at 181, raw, so he might know of me/us from that as well.

CNPWayne

CNPWayne

Board Sponsor
Awards
Oh man the focus and mental clarity from this stuff was amazing. I took a half scoop on an empty stomach and then sat through 4 hours of lecture. Best. Lectures. Ever.
My only issue with this (aside from rancid hooker taint taste) is that it absolutely nukes my appetite. I found that if I ate too much before lifting I'd spend most of the session trying not to puke.
It made for the BEST fasting workouts though.
Stayed a little nauseous for like 6 hours after so it kinda interfered with my daily eating requirements. Aside from the nausea I loved the product though.
The nausea is from that **** flavor. Wait till you try the new flavored stuff! Your stomach will thank you.

Reactions: 87f
RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The nausea is from that **** flavor. Wait till you try the new flavored stuff! Your stomach will thank you.
When is that? I'm looking to use another pre workout as I've been doubling and tripling my scoops and workout seems to die after about 30-40 min.

So I find my self doing 2 scoops pre workout and one intra with non stim pump prods

CNPWayne

CNPWayne

Board Sponsor
Awards
When is that? I'm looking to use another pre workout as I've been doubling and tripling my scoops and workout seems to die after about 30-40 min.

So I find my self doing 2 scoops pre workout and one intra with non stim pump prods
Send me your address to [email protected] and I will send you a sample of the new taste and product.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have tried almost every stimed PWO out there and would be interested in trying Cannibal Ferox to see how it compares.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bassbastard

bassbastard

Awards
Gonna need some before hitting the stage again too!!!
JamesMMHH.jpg

bassbastard

bassbastard

Awards
I dunno, Wayne. That doesn't look like Greg Tribbet or Tom Maxwell.
Would love to the the bassbastard for Hell Yeah... but you got the wrong references there... shoulda mentioned Bob Zilla

byukid

Awards
Stuff is legit. I typically mix a serving with half a serving of c4 (to alleviate the taste issue), and down it quick. Definitely the best pre-workout I've tried.

andreaelmeyer

andreaelmeyer

Awards
OK so HERE is my full review of Ferox (I also have one on the C and P site itself from a month or so back) I have yet to try the new re-flavored Ferox (which I will be purchasing this week when the military finally pays me). Every time I have taken Ferox, it literally only take 15 minutes at THE MOST to kick in, at which your focus and motivation are there. The energy just makes me want to kick someone's ass (so instead I just end up lifting heavy ****)... I am a 150 lb chick and thus far, for the past few months I have been spreading the one tub of ferox I had out (it sold out quickly) and been using it for my longest and craziest workouts only -ones typically where I was trying new **** or wanted to break a new PR. It has been a MAJOR kick in the ass for me. It has helped me A) bench 200 lbs with NO spotter (keep in mind again A 150 lb FEMALE-not bad for a year and a half of training), I had been struggling to get my deadlift up past 290...within the past month it has gone up 5 lbs on EVERY back workout I used Ferox for...I am now up to 315! Not bad considering I was struggling around 285 for the better part of a year. My push press went from 135 to 145 in the last month I have been focusing on it. Ferox takes what could be a lackluster workout (due to stress and other **** in my life) and turns it into a great or even fantastic one. I will have to test my BP again soon and hopefully can get a spotter. Nothing but hard work will get you there, but as far as supplements are concerned, if you are running short of motivation a bit, work a hard job and just need a primal kick in the ass, FEROX will do it. As a chick this got me through "THAT TIME OF THE MONTH" when NORMALLY my workouts would have looked like a steaming pile of crap. I work long days at a warehouse and am also an Army reservist, so I work a lot and energy is an issue. I have done many other pre workouts from 1RM to some measly No Xplode....Ferox gets the formula right. I was willing to brave the taste before and I can't wait to try the new flavored..but regardless, I think the results speak for themselves. Try this **** for yourself and see what I mean.

lilspud

Awards
The awesomeness of that review is it is typed like she's stimmed out of her f'ing mind too.

Heh.

andreaelmeyer

andreaelmeyer

Awards
The awesomeness of that review is it is typed like she's stimmed out of her f'ing mind too.

Heh.

Ok you caught me! I totally was coming off of a workout using ferox (I went for :eek:ver an hour and a half), and than popped some Inferno to top it all off....lol...ENERGY ****ERS! Makes me type like a tweeker haha.

djwolford

djwolford

Awards
Just got a tub of Watermelon Ferox.

Still tastes rough, but better than the old "ethanol free gasoline" flavor.

Still makes me feel like I need to throat punch a grizzly bear.

Would recommend, will buy again. Still confused about the abnormally long scoop.

CNPWayne

CNPWayne

Board Sponsor
Awards
OK so HERE is my full review of Ferox (I also have one on the C and P site itself from a month or so back) I have yet to try the new re-flavored Ferox (which I will be purchasing this week when the military finally pays me). Every time I have taken Ferox, it literally only take 15 minutes at THE MOST to kick in, at which your focus and motivation are there. The energy just makes me want to kick someone's ass (so instead I just end up lifting heavy ****)... I am a 150 lb chick and thus far, for the past few months I have been spreading the one tub of ferox I had out (it sold out quickly) and been using it for my longest and craziest workouts only -ones typically where I was trying new **** or wanted to break a new PR. It has been a MAJOR kick in the ass for me. It has helped me A) bench 200 lbs with NO spotter (keep in mind again A 150 lb FEMALE-not bad for a year and a half of training), I had been struggling to get my deadlift up past 290...within the past month it has gone up 5 lbs on EVERY back workout I used Ferox for...I am now up to 315! Not bad considering I was struggling around 285 for the better part of a year. My push press went from 135 to 145 in the last month I have been focusing on it. Ferox takes what could be a lackluster workout (due to stress and other **** in my life) and turns it into a great or even fantastic one. I will have to test my BP again soon and hopefully can get a spotter. Nothing but hard work will get you there, but as far as supplements are concerned, if you are running short of motivation a bit, work a hard job and just need a primal kick in the ass, FEROX will do it. As a chick this got me through "THAT TIME OF THE MONTH" when NORMALLY my workouts would have looked like a steaming pile of crap. I work long days at a warehouse and am also an Army reservist, so I work a lot and energy is an issue. I have done many other pre workouts from 1RM to some measly No Xplode....Ferox gets the formula right. I was willing to brave the taste before and I can't wait to try the new flavored..but regardless, I think the results speak for themselves. Try this **** for yourself and see what I mean.
HAHA This is amazing!! Andrea I am going to drop a beanie in your order!

CNPWayne

CNPWayne

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just got a tub of Watermelon Ferox.

Still tastes rough, but better than the old "ethanol free gasoline" flavor.

Still makes me feel like I need to throat punch a grizzly bear.

Would recommend, will buy again. Still confused about the abnormally long scoop.
DJ there is only so much you can do for flavor. I though they were pretty dam good after the first disaster of nuclear waste and green tea.

djwolford

djwolford

Awards
DJ there is only so much you can do for flavor. I though they were pretty dam good after the first disaster of nuclear waste and green tea.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining at all. The flavoring is faaaaar better.

Also, it still hits like a **** ton of bricks and puts me in the zone.

andreaelmeyer

andreaelmeyer

Awards
**** yeah. I love beanies. By the way I ordered all the new **** at once plus some Inferno and will be reviewing it ASAP when I get it.

djwolford

djwolford

Awards
**** yeah. I love beanies. By the way I ordered all the new **** at once plus some Inferno and will be reviewing it ASAP when I get it.
Oh :( My Genius/Swole order will have to wait until next week due to an expected future (wife's) family death. Having to travel to see dying family is killing my gainz.

CNPJamie

CNPJamie

Awards
Oh :( My Genius/Swole order will have to wait until next week due to an expected future (wife's) family death. Having to travel to see dying family is killing my gainz.
Inconsiderate *******s!

andreaelmeyer

andreaelmeyer

Awards
here is my review of the new re-flavored Ferox, the same one I put on the website. Pretty much nothing else need be said as far as I am concerned...

So this is my second review of this thing. Now that the taste (I tried the watermelon) has changed I gave it 5 stars. The taste is MUCH improved. Does it taste like a mild cup of tea with cream and sugar? No, it still has a kick to it but it is PERFECTLY drinkable now, and since the rest of the formula has stayed the same it is still by far THE BEST pre workout I have had.I actually like to mix it with the Cannibal swole as well. I just hit another pr on deadlifts (325 lbs). I lift sumo and pushed the floor so hard with my feet that those puzzle peice floor mats at my gym came off the ground.....oops! I got the weight up though. This stuff made me very angrily motivated, but lets me be level headed enough to keep focused. Perfect, as far as I am concerned. Exactly what I wanted. I definitely hope this formula stays around forever.

CNPWayne

CNPWayne

Board Sponsor
Awards
here is my review of the new re-flavored Ferox, the same one I put on the website. Pretty much nothing else need be said as far as I am concerned...

So this is my second review of this thing. Now that the taste (I tried the watermelon) has changed I gave it 5 stars. The taste is MUCH improved. Does it taste like a mild cup of tea with cream and sugar? No, it still has a kick to it but it is PERFECTLY drinkable now, and since the rest of the formula has stayed the same it is still by far THE BEST pre workout I have had.I actually like to mix it with the Cannibal swole as well. I just hit another pr on deadlifts (325 lbs). I lift sumo and pushed the floor so hard with my feet that those puzzle peice floor mats at my gym came off the ground.....oops! I got the weight up though. This stuff made me very angrily motivated, but lets me be level headed enough to keep focused. Perfect, as far as I am concerned. Exactly what I wanted. I definitely hope this formula stays around forever.
Don't worry the formula will not be going anywhere!!

andreaelmeyer

andreaelmeyer

Awards
Good...because if someone takes it away I may have to cut a bitch! Lol I would bite off some kneecaps over it. :p

Justin_p

Justin_p

Awards
Eh. Nothing except I think you fall firmly in the category of, "Oh, I'd hit that..."

andreaelmeyer

andreaelmeyer

Awards
LMAO well, put on a skirt, some fishnets, a nice blouse and some pigtails, maybe some makeup and we'll see. Then call yourself Justina.

Justin_p

Justin_p

Awards
LMAO well, put on a skirt, some fishnets, a nice blouse and some pigtails, maybe some makeup and we'll see. Then call yourself Justina.
:You_Rock_Emoticon:HA HA HA HA HA!:lol:

I'd prefer to be called Justine...and there's a better chance of you sucking D!!ck than me dressing drag.

andreaelmeyer

andreaelmeyer

Awards
That is only true because there are some really hot transwomen ut there. I care less for what is attached than for the fact that there is a wanly figure/ person attached to it. For example: if Jessica Biel or Xena warrior princess were trans you can bet I would still pay and arm and a leg just to go down on them. That said, I do SO enjoy munching some nice carpet (or hardwood floor)

Justin_p

Justin_p

Awards
Eh. Everyone in our age bracket shaves so some carpet is actually a refreshing change of pace as far as I'm concerned.