Candle25's Test E/Dbol Buking Cyle #2

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Yes, as soon as the first day. I'm using British Dragon 10mg pink squares. I take 40mg/day with grapefruit juice and split into every 4 hrs.

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
Great stuff Candle. Looks like things are really falling into place!! This is an awesome thread bro. Keep it up!

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Day 57

Weight: 192

Today's Diet: http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=candle25

Another great wo! I did close grip b press with 200lbs for 6 reps on my 3rd set and curled 150 for 4 reps on my 3rd set. I feel great on dbol! I'm starting to get those sick pumps again too. I got alot of comments on my arms today...lol. I'm also starting to see some bloat too. I'm losing some of the cut in my abs. It's cool because its just water.

propho

Awards
  • Established
this is an excellent log bro! keep up the good work!

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I have 4 weeks left. Then I'll keep my PCT posted. That should help everyone see how gains are kept or lost.

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
Great idea Candle. Lots of guys post their basic cycle and results but few let everyone know what they did during PCT and how it affected their gains.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Day 60

Weight: 193.5

My srength is way up! Today was chest and it is bodybuilding week so I went light. I got 235 for 6 reps easy on my 4th set of bench. I feel great. I was begining to think I wouldn't hit my goal of 200 by next month, but now I'm more optimistic.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to say this is a great log man. Thanks for the good updates. You're giving me ideas for what my cycle is going to look like in the near future.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro. I think logs like these are a great help. It is nice to watch how things effect training, strength, BF, etc. I have a good PCT planned that I will keep posted as well. I think this bulk is going way better than my first. I learn more all the time.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Day 62

Weight: 195.75

It's still bodybuilding week so I have no impressive lifts to mention. I did back today and had a great pump. People are contantly asking me what I'm taking and what I'm eating, etc....lol. My weight is shooting up at the rate of almost 1lb/day. This is the first week of my restarting dbol so I'm sure alot of it is water bloat. It isn't showing too bad though. Energy is still great. Libido is ok too.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Damn bro, you're about to hit the 20lbs gain mark. Good ****. Keep it up bro. :)

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Day 66

Weight: 197

Well it's powerlifting week again and I feel up to the task! I did legs today. I got 385 (which I broke the rack week before last with) for 6 reps on my 3rd set. I finished my 4th at 405 for 3 reps. I have to say that my strength is at an all time high right now. The lethargy is realy kicking in now as well. My libido is low too. I realy didn't see that coming. I have been getting a little bit of a temper lately as well. Nothing major but I feel like I could easily go off sometimes.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Day 73

I have been super busy lately. I've been repelling, hiking, and basicly away from civilization....lol. I just wanted to report that during yesterday's inject into the left glute I hit a vein. I felt it and I must have pushed the pin through it. No blood when I asperated (sp?). Anyhow, when I pulled the pin out blood literaly squirted out for a split second and went all down my leg and all the floor. It was super gross...lol. I hope I didn't lose too much oil in all that shower.

I also started the clen today. My right nipple has become slightly puffy and itchy. I also have a lump in it. It is def the onset of gyno. I started taking 20mg nolva to treat it today.

Last edited:
BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Hey candle25-

Nice thread man - what was that back advice that fiddler gave to you?

Good luck with the gyno treatment!

BV

fiddler

Awards
Hey candle25-

BV
did you hurt your back too?

a book by Bonnie Prudden called "pain erasure".

i twisted my back a few times while lifting and was out of commission at one time for a month. i could lift but had to go way down and it hurt getting out of bed.

The theory is that unless something is broken inside then the pain is caused by muscles deep inside that is locked up tight and won't relax.

The simple fix is probe with your finger tip and look for points in the area and below that hurt. You can feel pressure on most of the area but it won't actually hurt. When you find a spot that hurts, push your fingers in deeply and hold for 7 seconds and then let go slowly. This apparently causes the muscle that is locked up to let go, alleviating the pain. Treat the cause not the symptom!

The reason you want to start with the area below and around where you feel the pain is because the muscles start there. So if you have lower back pain, start in your glutes and work your way up.

Oh yeah, this process hurts like a mother. those points are very sensitive and when you push in, it can bring tears to your eyes but i would rather have tears than be out of action for a month or two.

fiddler

fiddler

Awards
Day 73

I have been super busy lately. I've been repelling, hiking, and basicly away from civilization....lol. I just wanted to report that during yesterday's inject into the left glute I hit a vein. I felt it and I must have pushed the pin through it. No blood when I asperated (sp?). Anyhow, when I pulled the pin out blood literaly squirted out for a split second and went all down my leg and all the floor. It was super gross...lol. I hope I didn't lose too much oil in all that shower.

I also started the clen today. My right nipple has become slightly puffy and itchy. I also have a lump in it. It is def the onset of gyno. I started taking 20mg nolva to treat it today.
hey bro,

it looks like your back don't hurt no more! you went rapelling! awesome dude. the only time i did that was when i was in the army.

fiddler

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Hey candle25-

BV
Fiddler listed it again above. It sounds strange, but it worked for me.

Just so everyone knows, I uped the nolva to 40mg/day just to be safe. I can already see a slight decrease in the puffyness.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
The simple fix is probe with your finger tip and look for points in the area and below that hurt. You can feel pressure on most of the area but it won't actually hurt. When you find a spot that hurts, push your fingers in deeply and hold for 7 seconds and then let go slowly. This apparently causes the muscle that is locked up to let go, alleviating the pain. Treat the cause not the symptom!

The reason you want to start with the area below and around where you feel the pain is because the muscles start there. So if you have lower back pain, start in your glutes and work your way up.

Oh yeah, this process hurts like a mother. those points are very sensitive and when you push in, it can bring tears to your eyes but i would rather have tears than be out of action for a month or two.

fiddler
This is a techique that is taught to massage therapists as well. (No, not those kind of massage therapists, but the legit ones ;) ) Works very well for headaches also.

Your cycle is looking good Candle. Keep up the good work bro!

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Day 74

Weight: 197.5

I felt realy tired today. Must have been the long weekend. The gyno is looking a little better. I can still feel a lump under my right nipple though. I'm in the final bodybuilding week so I won't have any heavy lifts to report. The clen is giving me the shakes...lol. I feel pretty alert when I first take it in the morning.

Here is a recent pic of me so you all can see the bloat...lol. It was taken this weekend while I was repelling.

Attachments

Last edited:
BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Nice work Candle! Look at those delts! Maybe try some topical 5aa if that gyno dosent clear up fast enough...

Fiddler - didnt hurt my back but every once in a while Ill have a muscle in my trapezeius tighten up. Usually if I try to go too heavy on shoulder day (which I dont do anymore:) Thanks for the info!

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
Candle,if I was u,I wouldn't post my face on the internet saying that I'm doing roids.Just a friendly advice :D
Looking good!

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
that is one bad ass thread, i wish all cycle threads were so well thought out... pics diet, weights.... you got it all good job bro!!

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Candle,if I was u,I wouldn't post my face on the internet saying that I'm doing roids.Just a friendly advice :D
Looking good!
I normaly don't but then I'm not too concerned about it. Thanks for looking out though.

Thanks GG. I try to plan everything to the best of my understanding. I worked out too long with only halfway commiting myself to the task. I try to stay serious now.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Day 80

Weight: 191.5

I'm a few days off cycle now. The gyno is almost gone. I still feel the lump under my right nipple though. My strength is still way up. The lethargy from dbol has been replaced with the jitteryness of clen. The acne is also dissipating. I'll calculate tomorrow how much LBM I gained. The following is my PCT overview. I'm still using the plan I outlined on page 1.

WORKOUT:

Mon
Squats 4set @ 20,15,10,8
Hack Squats 3set @ 12,12,10
Leg Ext 2set @ 9,9
Leg Curls 3set @ 15,10,8
SLDL 3set @ 8,8,8
Crunches 3set 25,25,25

Tues
Flat Bench Press 4set @ 10,10,8,6
Incline Bench Press 3set @ 8,8,6
Weighted Dips 3set @ 10,10,10
Close Grip Bench Press 3set @ 8,8,8
Skullcrushers 3set @ 8,8,8

Wen
Rest

Thurs
Dead Lifts 3set @ 15,10,8
Bent Rows 3set @ 8,8,8
Pullups 3set @ 10,8,8
Lat Dips 3set @ 8,8,8
Curls 3set @ 8,8,8
Rev Curls 3set @ 8,8,8
Forearm Curls 2set @ 20,18
Rev Forearm 2set @ 2

Fri
Military Press 3set @ 8,8,8
Side Lats 3set @ 8,8,8
Rear Lats 3set @ 8,8,8
Shrugs 3set @ 20,15,15
Upright Rows 3set @ 8,8,8
Calf Raise Standing 3set @ 20,20,20
Calf Raise Hack 3set @ 20,20,20
Neck Machine 3set (front & back) 10,8,8
Crunches 3set @ 25,25,25

Sat
Rest

Sun
Rest

* I will be alternating powerlifting and bodybuilding the same as during my bulk.
NUTRITION:

Calorie breakdown: 35P/35C/30F training days & 40P/30C/30F off days. I will be dropping 250 cal every 11 days so that I will be eating 3000 cals/day by 10/5 when I start my cut.

Carbs will be eaten mostly before 2PM and around wo. The rest will be protein & fat.

Supplements
ON Whey protein (post wo)
Dextrose (post wo)
EAA's (post wo)
Vit C (throughout day, pre, & post wo)
B complex (lunch)
Multi Vit (breakfast)
Creatine (post wo)
WEIGHT:

BF:

*Will eneter soon
MAXLIFTS:

Bench: 255
Squat: 435
DL: 500

Last edited:
candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Day 81

Weight: 190

Todays diet: http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=candle25

Today was a great wo. I did DB flat bench with 110 lb DB's. My weight is dropping off quick, but it is only water bloat I hope. I had my fat checked today...12.1%!!! I'll live. So here is the breakdown on the bulk cycle:

Start weight: 178.5lbs @ 9.2% BF = 162.078lbs LBM
End weight: 190 @ 12.1% BF = 167.01lbs LBM

That realy sucks! Only a 5lb gain overall. My lifts are way up though so I have def gotten stronger. I'm thinking that when I had my fat checked, the guy made an error. I'll attach a pic for you to guess what my BF is.

Attachments

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I believe those are veins I see in your abdomen. I don't think you could see veins at 12%. Though I am just guessing.

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Definitely look lower than 12%... I would bet my life on that. You're still ripped, don't sweat it :)

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Yeah bro you're definately lower than 12%. With your knowledge, I cant see you only gaining 5 lean lbs on the cycle you just finished...

size

Awards
  • Established
If the "lump" continues to be a problem, then try aggressive nolvadex treatment.

I rarely comment on BF% b/c I did testing in a human performance lab and witnessed/tested that bf% cannot simply be judged by looking at someone. People carry fat different and body shape makes some look higher and others lower. With that being said, you are definitely below 12% and I would estimate sub 10%.

Excellent log and great progress. :thumbsup:

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Jimmy 4: You are correct. That is veins in my abs. I wasn't even pumped in that pic. I was flexed though.

The Usual & Big V: I'm not concerned with what level of fat I'm at in regards to appearance. I know I can shred fat easily. It is the fact that I jusy gave my all to a 12 week cycle and if the fat assay is correct I gained very little. However, I strongly feel that the assy was wrong. So I'm not sweating it...;)

Size: The "lump" is dissipating slowly. I have 1.5 weeks left of HCG then I'll be stricly of all anabolics. I have been using 40mg Nolva/day for several days now. I can see it is helping. Am I correct in assuming that the "lump" will completely go away?

Thanks for the encouragement on the log everyone. I'll keep you updated clear up to my next cut in Oct. The updates might be less frequent because all I'm doing is trying to keep what I've gained. I will keep you informed though.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Day 83

*This is yesterdays data

Weight: 189

Todays diet: http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=candle25

My strength hasn't left me yet. I got 500 on DLs with very little problem. I look much different though. All the bloat has left me. Since I'm treating gyno with Nolva that is pushing more water out too. If this keeps up I wont have to cut in Oct at all...lol. I might just do another bulk with a better cycle. I'll decide as that time approaches.

Acne is still somewhat an issue on my back and delts. I treat it twice/day with a good astregent. It helps but the stuff doesn't realy go away. As far as libido goes...what is sex again? :think: I have no peoblem performing when prompted to, but the urge for it on my own has totaly left me.

I'm leaving out for Panama City Beach in a few hours. I expect that my diet will go to hell somewhat. I travel alot and am used to eating abroad, so it might not be too bad though. I will not be drinking for sure! I don't need any more estrogen issues...lol.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Day 84

Weight: 185

Today at the gym sucked! I was weak as hell. Prob all the bad diet in PC. I was working all day and night every day so I couldn't eat right. When I say work, I mean clubing and modeling...lol. It really is hard sometimes though. OK, whatever... I'm tired so I g2g.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Day 88

Weight: 186.5

Todays Diet: Tentative (Traveling)

Well, after 2 weeks of heavy Nolva all traces of the gyno are gone....whew! Now I'm starting the real PCT. I ended the HCG this past week. I had my 300mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva this morn followed by my last clen dose. It is all homebrewed so it was like a shot of 190 proof...lol. That will def wake you up first thing in the morning.

My strength has started to decrease somewhat. I have the same initial strength but wear down easier. Not as much stamina. The libido comes and goes. I'm staying rather active to help prompt things into normal working order. The acne is going away nicely, but I still have more than I care for on my back and delts. I have a photoshoot today and I have a bump on each cheek....grrrr. :frustrate .

My body composition is changing as well. I'm really losing water and thus size. In most pics I see of myself I look just fine, but I can see a difference.

Anyhow, I'm off to ATL...

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Hey Candle, thanks for keeping such a kick ass thread for this cycle. This will definitely help when I'm ready to go. I say next time you go for an all out "dirty" bulk. You cut way too easy (damn you!). Unless you need to keep in certain shape for your modeling. Good discipline throughout. :thumbsup:

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro. I haven't been on the boards much lately. I've been travelling a lot. I did a "dirty" bulk on my first bulk. I hated how I looked...lol. I gained hella weight though. I was up to 18% BF!!! You guessed it though, I have to stay in relitivly good shape because of what I do. So well planned programs all the way.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Day 106

Weight: 184

I don't have time to work up my diet right now. I leave for Chicago soon. Things are going well. Libido is still low. Acne is almost gone. I can tell my natural test is building back up. I've had a renewed stamina in the gym lately. I end all AE's today. I'll be starting clen again mon. Here is a recent pic so you can see what I'm looking like now. My BF% was checked at 9.7%. I think that sounds a little high, but oh well...lol.

Attachments

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Day 110

Weight: 181.5

Todays Diet: http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=candle25

I feel like Sh!t this week! I think I might have picked up some germs in Detroit or Chicago last weekend. I pushed through a weak wo today just the same. I'm in light week so I have no heavy lifts to report. I started back on Clen a few days ago. I'm counting the days till I start my next cut cycle on Sept 1st.

Ginseng

Awards
This is a great log. I have one question though. At the beginning of the cycle you weighted 178.5 lbs and now you weigh 181.5 lbs. Even thought you gained a good bit while on, do you feel that you lost most your gains when you came off? Or do you think you gained muscle but lost body fat and that is why the weight is not much different now?

On my first cycle of sust 600mg/wk and var 50mg/day, i didn't gain any weight but i didn't lose any either even though my diet was dead the whole time i was on and i was eating approximately 2 meals less per day than usual. However, i notice that even thought my weight didn't change, i got bigger. my pct consisted of nolva 40mg for 2 weeks, 20mg for 2 weeks, and in the first 2 weeks i lost 8 lbs. When i started pct, i actually started eating my usual 6-7 meals/day and still lost that weight. I was leaner and strength did not diminish much but i noticed overall size decreased quite a bit.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
I hope that's the case. I haven't done the math but I know I look better than when I started the cycle. I hope to have good results with my next cut.