Can I use enclomiphine and Arimidex at the same time

SelectiveAndro

Awards
I am running ostarine and I want to make sure my test levels are still in check so I’m taking enclomiphine but I heard that arimadex is good at treating pre existing gyno should I wait till after I’m done taking the enclomiphine to use it I’m worried about crashing my estogen so I just wanted to ask someone

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You're running ostarine and enclomiphene at the same time? I don't think adex will get rid of pre-existing gyno. It seems ralox is more suited for that. Is the SERM actually keeping your test at its baseline or are you still suppressed? And how long do you plan on running your PCT for? I would be interested to know how this experiment impacts your test on cycle, PCT, and after PCT. Your test is never going to really be "in check" when cycling, regardless of using a SERM. Even if your test remains near its baseline on cycle, it should hopefully shoot up in PCT and then come falling back down again post PCT... unless you don't plan on running a PCT and just hoping it stays at its baseline the entire time? But I think that would be a risky move and could cause a loss of all progress.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I am running ostarine and I want to make sure my test levels are still in check so I’m taking enclomiphine but I heard that arimadex is good at treating pre existing gyno should I wait till after I’m done taking the enclomiphine to use it I’m worried about crashing my estogen so I just wanted to ask someone
Enclo on cycle dosent gurentee anything with your test levels and is not a sustainable approach to running cycles at all. If you don't want shutdown then don't use gear.