Can i directly onto Epistane after Anavar Cycle

Derick

Derick

Awards
Just about to finish my first Cycle of Anavar. Do I need to give it some time off before I hit an Epistane Cycle?

ezjax

Awards
What do you mean cycle? It sounds like you are just staying on.. Cycle is when you go on and come off.. If you are staying on you are staying on.. What are you using for testosterone replacement?

12 weeks isn't atypical for oral runs.. But most people will say I'm crazy for saying that :)

I would base it on feel

permabulk

Awards
id go for it, anavar isnt really toxic women use it for ****s sake lol. id be careful with epi id run it 30mg for 4 weeks than hop onto pct. up dose on milkthistle. drink tons of water. and taurine epi gives cramps

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
how long did you use it?

Derick

Derick

Awards
100 (20's)tabs of Anavar at two a day, so was a very light first cycle. Was 7 weeks.

permabulk

Awards
Not really, lol. 7 weeks on var plus 4 more on epi??? Depends on your dose it has to be low, I wouldn't do it epi takes minimum 2 weeks to kick in most usually run epi 5-6weeks at effective dose. U could pull of 20mgED up milk thistle and water intake and buy some taurune epi gives mean cramps

Derick

Derick

Awards
I'm in two minds. Thought that EPI was not really in the STeroid range and wouldn't be too dangerous. Even heard some bridge cycles with Anavar? Suppose best it to play it safe and give the body a break?

ezjax

Awards
Do what you want..

I have done 12 week high/moderate oral cycles in the beginning and didn't die.. Not saying you won't die just saying I didnt

permabulk

Awards
lol epi is more toxic than anavar and imo epi ran at higher doses is better than anavar.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
I'm in two minds. Thought that EPI was not really in the STeroid range and wouldn't be too dangerous. Even heard some bridge cycles with Anavar? Suppose best it to play it safe and give the body a break?
Epistane directly interacts with AR and supresses natural test. It's a steroid

I'd give it a break. Unless you're in some sort of sport or need to be at a certain level soon, why take the risk?

Besides, impulsive behavior + steroids = bad ending

permabulk

Awards
Epistane directly interacts with AR and supresses natural test. It's a steroid

I'd give it a break. Unless you're in some sort of sport or need to be at a certain level soon, why take the risk?

Besides, impulsive behavior + steroids = bad ending
this^

Derick

Derick

Awards
I think an off the shelf good test booster supp along with the usual supps should be a good inbetween to get ready for the EPI. Thanks all. Appreciated

Mystere3

Awards
I think the OP should pct and take a break before epi. I also disagree that epi is better than anavar; I don't think it's better esp for strength.

Derick

Derick

Awards
First time on either ever so I'm interested to see the effect on me. Very minimal size gains with Var but good strength gains and dry mass and more cut.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
I think the OP should pct and take a break before epi. I also disagree that epi is better than anavar; I don't think it's better esp for strength.
But it is cheaper. Worlds cheaper than running var at the right dose for men lol

Mystere3

Awards
It's def cheaper but I would rather run dmz which is cheaper yet.

Jethro Bodine

Jethro Bodine

Banned
Awards
the main problem with running orals for long periods is that the gains seem to play out. epi or anavar is not THAT toxic. but in order to keep the gains coming, the dosage must be increased and that can create a problem with 17aa steroids. run injectables and use the orals for a kick start or supplement to the inj base.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
id go for it, anavar isnt really toxic women use it for ****s sake lol. id be careful with epi id run it 30mg for 4 weeks than hop onto pct. up dose on milkthistle. drink tons of water. and taurine epi gives cramps
sources? Anavar is a methylated steroid and can fk your lipids and liver as much as any other methylated steroid, just because it was "recommended" to women it does not mean its safe... it is just recommended to women because it is not that androgenic............ but is a steroid, and lipids can go nuts while on it.so to the OP, you will run this "cycle" at your own risk, I would NOT do it, how long did you ran anavar? how much? whats your goal? combining steroids that way is not smart. (specially 2 orals)

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Actually anavar isn't as hepatotoxic as other steroids; it does affect your lipids a bit tho.The Anabolic Androgenic Steroid Oxandrolone in the Treatment of Wasting and Catabolic Disorders - Springer
Thanks for the post, good read.... this post is surprising to me! I would need to research more on it, however, 2 friends got bw done while on anavar and above 50 mgs lipids were bad. terapeutic doses (below 25 mgs I believe) seem fine, but maybe worthless for an athlete? who knows, never tried it, but I would still be cautious.... syringes are better :D

Derick

Derick

Awards
Awesome feedback thanks all. My dosage is earlier in the topic. I'm poop scared of the injectables at this stage being a newbie with PEDS. Learning a lot here and see that I've got a lot research to do on a lot of topics. Not just as simple as popping a few tabs..:-/

Jethro Bodine

Jethro Bodine

Banned
Awards
Awesome feedback thanks all. My dosage is earlier in the topic. I'm poop scared of the injectables at this stage being a newbie with PEDS. Learning a lot here and see that I've got a lot research to do on a lot of topics. Not just as simple as popping a few tabs..:-/
if you get a cypionate or enanthate or decanoate ester, hey a shot a week aint bad. don't be scared. its a better long term strategy for health. and generally less sides. legit sources are easy to find.
imo, if orals are gonna be run longer than 6 or 7 weeks, the drugs should be alternated. 6 weeks on one into 6 weeks on another maybe or 4,4,4. this isn't a rule though. depends on what the compounds are that you will take. I would never take sdrol or msten for 12 straight. maybe 4 weeks of msten or dmz into anavar stacked with 6 weeks of trenavar to finish. lots of possibilities.
but without a test base, you will feel like garbage after about uhhh 6-7 weeks or so. that's when the natural test levels will bottom out and then, you will probably be happy to end the cycle without testosterone with it.

Derick

Derick

Awards
if you get a cypionate or enanthate or decanoate ester, hey a shot a week aint bad. don't be scared. its a better long term strategy for health. and generally less sides. legit sources are easy to find. imo, if orals are gonna be run longer than 6 or 7 weeks, the drugs should be alternated. 6 weeks on one into 6 weeks on another maybe or 4,4,4. this isn't a rule though. depends on what the compounds are that you will take. I would never take sdrol or msten for 12 straight. maybe 4 weeks of msten or dmz into anavar stacked with 6 weeks of trenavar to finish. lots of possibilities. but without a test base, you will feel like garbage after about uhhh 6-7 weeks or so. that's when the natural test levels will bottom out and then, you will probably be happy to end the cycle without testosterone with it.
If I gave it a break for a few weeks and follow time on time off protocol would a test booster supplement not be able to do the trick?

Mystere3

Awards
Test booster isn't going to do anything. You should stop, run a serm, then take time off equal to time on plus pct.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is no way to know how damaging any given steroid is to ur system unless u were gettin a full blood panel taken every couple of weeks.

Hdrol trashed my HDL's btw. When I say "trashed", I mean less than 15 @ 10 days into cycle.

LDL's and Trig didnt move really.

Makes u reconsider all this oral crap on and off for sure. I personally vowed to limit my oral intake to 12 weeks per year max with equal amounts of intentional recovery with cholesterol-improving drugs and diet.

OP, stop messin around and buy some Trest powder, mix it with salvo and run it at 50mg EOD and start taking GHRP/GHRH. U'd get more from those two and wouldnt kill ur liver.

In fact, GHRP is an anti-inflammatory on the liver.

Jethro Bodine

Jethro Bodine

Banned
Awards
There is no way to know how damaging any given steroid is to ur system unless u were gettin a full blood panel taken every couple of weeks.

Hdrol trashed my HDL's btw. When I say "trashed", I mean less than 15 @ 10 days into cycle.

LDL's and Trig didnt move really.

Makes u reconsider all this oral crap on and off for sure. I personally vowed to limit my oral intake to 12 weeks per year max with equal amounts of intentional recovery with cholesterol-improving drugs and diet.

OP, stop messin around and buy some Trest powder, mix it with salvo and run it at 50mg EOD and start taking GHRP/GHRH. U'd get more from those two and wouldnt kill ur liver.

In fact, GHRP is an anti-inflammatory on the liver.
the lipids are something that hardly any ever worry about. but they should. you hear about fears of liver damage and whatnot all the time. but how many aging bodybuilders do you hear about dying of liver failure? none come to mind. heart attack? lots come to mind. google it, there's a long list. lipids aren't a joke.
really good advice in your post bro.