Can Get SARMS by the Kilo from China; Now What?

ucimigrate

Awards
  • Established
Hi Everyone,

I'm currently in China.

1. They sell SARMS by the Kilo here (about $1 USD per gram). I can even inspect the physical producing sites myself if I wanted.

2. To my knowledge, it would even be legal for me to bring as much as I wanted back to the US.

3. My real question is, how would I start using for personal use if I chose to take that route?

1 gram of actual product is quite little; what are these pills that everyone buys fills with?

Chrisjenna17

Chrisjenna17

Awards
I still get mine from Cratus labs.
Check them out.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Do they also prove purity and verify they are producing what they say they are? I wouldn’t trust cooking oil sold by any Chinese company. Any story of fake meds or drugs is always from China... and telling you that you can inspect is also very common. Doesn’t prove that’s where your batch is coming from.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are buying rat chet mixed with who knows what.

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
You are buying rat chet mixed with who knows what.
Most stuff people buy, specially raws come from China, companies label it and claim to be from different country, doesn't necessary mean it's not coming from nobodies baseman.

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
But if you are in China, why don't you try to get the real stuff?

ucimigrate

Awards
  • Established
To me, the real stuff is SARMS. It's legal, side effects (when used in doses like 3mg Ostarine) are virtually non-existent or non-existent, etc.

My real question is geographic mobility.

1. Can I bring them back to the US? They are legal, right?

2. How does dosing work? Surely, the pills that are 10mg are made also with filler, correct?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Keep in mind that you will need a scale that is capable of accurately weighing amounts that are 10mg or less. They are quite expensive. A milligram scale will not work.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To me, the real stuff is SARMS. It's legal, side effects (when used in doses like 3mg Ostarine) are virtually non-existent or non-existent, etc.

2. How does dosing work? Surely, the pills that are 10mg are made also with filler, correct?
I wouldn't say that the side effects are "virtually non-existent or non-existent" with Ostarine, even at low doses, and also that the results, especially from low doses, isn't going to be anywhere near "the real stuff." That's not to say that Ostarine is useless, but it's not some super-effective magic pill that's free of any adverse effects.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Keep in mind that you will need a scale that is capable of accurately weighing amounts that are 10mg or less. They are quite expensive. A milligram scale will not work.
This. We can all order from the same facilities you are touring if we look hard enough. They ship to the US also.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't say that the side effects are "virtually non-existent or non-existent" with Ostarine, even at low doses, and also that the results, especially from low doses, isn't going to be anywhere near "the real stuff." That's not to say that Ostarine is useless, but it's not some super-effective magic pill that's free of any adverse effects.
I felt like **** on ostarine. Couldn't even make it past 1 month at 20 mg. So, yeah, SARMs are far from side effect free. Honestly its all just clever marketing. Low dose anabolic steroids could do the same thing as SARMs (i.e. there is a dose low enough where there is likely mild if any suppression, while still helping patients with muscle wasting diseases)... but they can't market AAS anymore. I mean, they are scheduled drugs, and they are way past their patenting days. SARMs are not scheduled... yet?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established

Maybe it is just semantics...but I would say: they "aren't illegal"... lol.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I felt like **** on ostarine. Couldn't even make it past 1 month at 20 mg. So, yeah, SARMs are far from side effect free. Honestly its all just clever marketing.Low dose anabolic steroids could do the same thing as SARMs (i.e. there is a dose low enough where there is likely mild if any suppression, while still helping patients with muscle wasting diseases)... but they can't market AAS anymore. I mean, they are scheduled drugs, and they are way past their patenting days. SARMs are not scheduled... yet?
But isnt one of the altruistic goals (or perfect world ideals) of pharmaceutical compounds that they target very specific tissues and symptoms whilst having absolutely minimal unwanted and unrelated side effects? The allure of SARMs for scientists is obviously the holy grail of tissue selectivity compared to typical AAS compounds.

Oxandrolone can crudely be said to be beneficial for preventing muscle-wasting, but its MoA makes it unsuitable for every clinical condition involving catabolism (it is largely used for burns victims).

Also consider, the side effect profile acceptable for a compound being used in a cancer environment is likely to have a greater tolerance by the FDA compared to that used for a much more mild condition like a broken hip.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
But isnt one of the altruistic goals (or perfect world ideals) of pharmaceutical compounds that they target very specific tissues and symptoms whilst having absolutely minimal unwanted and unrelated side effects? The allure of SARMs for scientists is obviously the holy grail of tissue selectivity compared to typical AAS compounds.

Oxandrolone can crudely be said to be beneficial for preventing muscle-wasting, but its MoA makes it unsuitable for every clinical condition involving catabolism (it is largely used for burns victims).
Yes, of course. I think SARMs are obviously a step ahead technologically, but their selectivity is only valid for a narrow range. And that range is well below what any athletically inclined individual would use for hypertrophy or enhanced performance (there is an argument that even a small dose of a SARM could give an elite athlete an edge, but let’s forget about the elite for now lol). So while they are great for true medical conditions, IMO they aren’t so great for recreational/performance benefits.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, of course. I think SARMs are obviously a step ahead technologically, but their selectivity is only valid for a narrow range. And that range is well below what any athletically inclined individual would use for hypertrophy or enhanced performance (there is an argument that even a small dose of a SARM could give an elite athlete an edge, but let’s forget about the elite for now lol). So while they are great for true medical conditions, IMO they aren’t so great for recreational/performance benefits.
Yeah, I wasnt sure from your previous post if this is what you were meaning to say :thumbs up:

ucimigrate

Awards
  • Established
To me, I got decent results from TRT. But, I still want to be able to have kids. I'm scared of fertility shut down.

Oxandrolone was effective at 5-10mg a day, but the roid rage was terrible.

I think SARMs can be a decent candidate for long, slow muscle growth without roid rage or fertility problems.

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don't get SARMS. To me, putting something into the body that the body already produces (i.e. testosterone) seems more natural. Low dose test cycles with adequate time off and proper PCT will yield way better results. I haven't heard many shut down stories from users who incorporate HCG into the mix. I think people who go all out on high dosages of various modified forms of testosterone for extended periods of time cause the majority of issues. I know several guys who run responsible cycles and have children. The fact that ostarene messes with eye sight... no thank you. Also it seems the 'gains' from a lot of these sarms could be had by simply increasing calories, upping training intensity, and throwing in some PA, ARA, and Creatine. Why do people bother with the sarms... I really don't get it. They sound great on paper but in the real world don't deliver. From what I've read and discussed with people who have used SARMS the ones who get notable results are outliers.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To me, I got decent results from TRT. But, I still want to be able to have kids. I'm scared of fertility shut down.

Oxandrolone was effective at 5-10mg a day, but the roid rage was terrible.

I think SARMs can be a decent candidate for long, slow muscle growth without roid rage or fertility problems.
Lol it's 2017 and people still believe "roid rage" is a real thing? Sorry but hormones simply enhance what's already there. If you are unstable, you're unstable. The "roids" didn't do it to you.

ucimigrate

Awards
  • Established
Some of you are asking why I'm interested in SARMS.

Under legal prescription from a doctor in foreign countries, I have been put on testosterone, Primobolan depot, and oxandrolone. Even though I appreciate these doctors have a more practical, rather than Puritanical, view of testosterone, it worries me that some of their training is not as comprehensive and insightful as Western doctors are. Pardon me, I digress.

The reason I'm into any of this stuff is that the small stabilizer muscles in my core get stronger (specifically my glutes, rectus abdominals, glutes), etc. That same amount of "oomph" simply lets me get more power output when I lift weights and run. Additionally, I have more spontaneous energy to workout. I've always been a little "low energy" and want to go home, get on the computer, etc. rather than "I have so much energy, let's workout". The testosterone gives me that little boost, without being restless. If I was a chemist, I'd say glucocorticoid blocking.

However, I am so sensitive that I get side effects. The testosterone, or even primobolan, gives me estrogen related side effects. Even half of the normal physiological dose (half of that) makes my libido less stable. The oxandrolone, even at 5mg a day, gives me roid rage. I know people love to argue and say roid rage doesn't exist, etc. But, to me, it does and it's bad.

SARMs would be a way to get that natural boost that help with more energy, better stabilizer muscles, etc. but no terrible side effects like roid rage or lack of fertility.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
I felt like **** on ostarine. Couldn't even make it past 1 month at 20 mg. So, yeah, SARMs are far from side effect free. Honestly its all just clever marketing. Low dose anabolic steroids could do the same thing as SARMs (i.e. there is a dose low enough where there is likely mild if any suppression, while still helping patients with muscle wasting diseases)... but they can't market AAS anymore. I mean, they are scheduled drugs, and they are way past their patenting days. SARMs are not scheduled... yet?
That's interesting. I wonder why you had such a bad experience. That's the issue with SARM's there is no long term data on such high doses. I am not an alarmist of course, but they aren't harmless compounds like everyone thinks.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's interesting. I wonder why you had such a bad experience. That's the issue with SARM's there is no long term data on such high doses. I am not an alarmist of course, but they aren't harmless compounds like everyone thinks.
Far from harmless and far less effective than some legal compliant alternatives that come to mind

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
N
Far from harmless and far less effective than some legal compliant alternatives that come to mind

S4 is damn good so I doubt it. Ostatrine sucked for me though.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
N

S4 is the only sarm I haven’t tried. Just haven’t gotten around to it yet. Might wait for the supposed newer better version (S23?) to get more exposure.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely bruh, lets take first generation SARM drug whose development was discontinued due to side effects at 10x their studied dose instead of just taking real anabolics until the third generation SARMs hit the market.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 10
Cycle Logs 20
Anabolics 19
NYCFITOVER40 PES 0