Can 11-oxo be stacked??

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
I was going to run 11-oxo but I don't know how well it is as a standalone. Does anyone have any ideas to what to stack with it or another stack.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Nvm its kool people on bodybuilding.com answered it its kool.

KeyHAWK

KeyHAWK

Awards
For your size I would take 3 pills for 3 times daily for 40 days and yes it can be stack with any stim fatburner you like

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Would u run 11-oxo with anything or just by itself? And if so 9 pills a day how would u come upon using it like before the 3 main meals?

KeyHAWK

KeyHAWK

Awards
Take the 11oxo with your meals. Breakfest, lunch, and dinner. Now for a other fat burner they are alot of good ones. Here are some I like Mitotropin, Animal cuts, or DCP. Also you can stack a test booster with it too which will help with weight loss and help you keep that muscle I like Novedex XT. Good luck with the weight loss man

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Whoooooooooooooooooa novadex xt wow thatsa first in here I never thought anyoen would say lol. I did do novadex b4. Lets say in the mid cycle I almost lost my job and my girl off it. lol So I dunno that made me feel well lets say...not me. I am however doign ZMA and Tribe stacked so something like that im doing at night. I been seeing into ALRI's Lean Dreams bc in the past it seemd to knock me out.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Hey if I do go with an 11-oxo Animal Cuts Ap stack would I need to do PCT after the 11-oxo? Help is welcome. Thnx