Cals/Diet on Bulk cycle...

LilBigz

LilBigz

Awards
So Ive run two cycles prior and pretty much ate whatever calories I could get in me and as much as I could both high in carbs/fat and enough protein. I am very carb sensitive and put on alot of BF and was not happy about that.

In the last year I have really dialed my diet in with my workouts and dialed in how every little food affects me. I feel very comfortable with being able to control cheat meals and still progressing as well as really understanding my body naturally.

Current stats are 5'5", 184#, 10%BF...I was down to 8% but have since recomped and gradually added more calories and been experimenting with adding different types of calories.

My new bulking diet will consist of the following:

M1:2 scoops whey, 2 slice CR bread

Workout

M2: 2 eggs, 2 whites, oatmeal, small yam, 6-8oz meat, fruit

M3: 1 can tuna, 1tbl mayo, veggies, 2 slice MG bread, protein pudding

M4: Medium Salad, 8oz Chx,

M5: 1 can tuna, 1tbl mayo, veggies

M6: Casien prot shake

Cals: 3000
Prot: 365
Carbs: 200
Fats: 80
50/25/25

My cycle will be a 10 week bulk:
wk 1-10 Test-E: 500mg/wk m/th
wk 1-10 Deca: 400mg/wk
wk 1-4 Dbol: 50mg/ed
wk 11-15: nolva 40/40/40/20/20
wk 1-10 anabolic innovations cycle support
wk 11-15 anabolic innovations post cycle support

Im looking for a clean bulk here with minimal fat gains. Unltimate goal is 220 @ 5'5" but Ill take whatever I can as clean as I can within the next few years. How would you alter that diet for on cycle other than gradually increasing cals as I grow...

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Why are you doing the cycle support in your pct?

Also you need to wait 2 weeks for pct after your last shot if your doing E, because of the half life.

nolva is a solid choice for pct, maybe throw in something like hcgenerate or DAA as well.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
hcgenerate for sure man, ditch the AI post cycle. the test and deca are too short, they need a while to work even with the d bol kickstart. 12wks min, and drop the deca a wk before the test. deca 14, test e 15 imo

LilBigz

LilBigz

Awards
Why are you doing the cycle support in your pct?

Also you need to wait 2 weeks for pct after your last shot if your doing E, because of the half life.

nolva is a solid choice for pct, maybe throw in something like hcgenerate or DAA as well.
Yea that was a typo...I know 10 days to 2 weeks post last pin to start pct.

Post cycle support just to help rebound.

LilBigz

LilBigz

Awards
hcgenerate for sure man, ditch the AI post cycle. the test and deca are too short, they need a while to work even with the d bol kickstart. 12wks min, and drop the deca a wk before the test. deca 14, test e 15 imo
Ill see about that the next time around...next cycle will be prop than next winter I will run a longer cycle of E.

LilBigz

LilBigz

Awards
Thanks for the info but more interested in the diet while on AAS and what you guys suggest...

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
cycle support is for on cycle while you are running a methylated compound or something else liver toxic. Dbol isn't very liver toxic. If you already have it, I suppose I would run it while you kick starting with the dbol the first 4 weeks, but it doesn't make any sense to run it in your pct. It has nothing to do with bouncing your hpta back.