Calling Out Bobo

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i TRIED to read that log (i wouldn't even call it a "log") and seems to be nothing but F this and F that! I ahven't checked it again.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i TRIED to read that log (i wouldn't even call it a "log") and seems to be nothing but F this and F that! I ahven't checked it again.
Hey, those are my friends!

Can't you tell from my signature?

;)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Neggs to everyone for still actually caring about reps. :dump:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey heavies...maybe its time you shut your pie hole with these generalized statements about the membership here.

For the most part loud mouth cap letter posting members get ignored but you seemed to have got my attention now. So why don't you just contain your post to your own thread for a while and give it a rest.

I am asking you to please let it go and move on.

Same goes for everyone else please.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am pretty sure I am not risinga...whatever, but I am running a really nasty stack right now.......

I figured I would bring some of the DOOM over here and share with you elitist since you seem enamored with yourselves.....

FVCK FVCK FVCK FVCK FVCK FVCK FVCK FVCK FVCK :FUfinger:

Yes I know....fvck is one of my choice adjectives or a result of the lack thereof....actually Muffet the FVCK STICK called me out, I masturbate all day in my parents basement...ummmm lets see oh yeah I am a moron, oh yeah I am a moron, and thats why I say FVCK this and FVCK that and other sh!t all THE TIME IN MY LOG...

Really its scientific just ask Muffet the WONDER BOY, he knows he know all things........

You guys have to be some of the BIGGEST FVCKING DOUCHE BAGS I HAVE EVER HEARD OF....... I mean to sit around and make all these
negged for negging posts....WTF is wrong with you guys...yall make my log look normal.....

I am sure the next thing is BANNING me right can't have a voice that challenges the bourgeois of AM, am I right???? I bet Naom Chomsky could do a case study on you guys, but what do I know, right Muffet, cause I'm a Nazi and blah blah blah.......

One last thing....

FVCK ALL OF YOU SONS OF BEYATCHES!!!!!!!
I hope they don't ban you; I enjoy being able to make an (supposedly) intelligent individual this angry over the internet. MOD EDIT: Yes, its quite fun :)

honestly don't care about you or your little crew whatsoever. Maybe you should chill out, and do the same?

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
I hope they don't ban you; I enjoy being able to make an (supposedly) intelligent individual this angry over the internet. MOD EDIT: Yes, its quite fun :)

honestly don't care about you or your little crew whatsoever. Maybe you should chill out, and do the same?

I will hold my education against yours in the market place any day....or take any IQ test that you take, that is the last remark I make about that, do you understand??

you have no power over me.....you can go right ahead and believe that you have orchestrated this situation, but the facts state that you responded to US.

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
Hey heavies...maybe its time you shut your pie hole with these generalized statements about the membership here.

For the most part loud mouth cap letter posting members get ignored but you seemed to have got my attention now. So why don't you just contain your post to your own thread for a while and give it a rest.

I am asking you to please let it go and move on.

Same goes for everyone else please.

Because you did not use any penis references and my mouth, and most importantly because you showed some tact, I will bury this for now....

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will hold my education against yours in the market place any day....or take any IQ test that you take, that is the last remark I make about that, do you understand??

you have no power over me.....you can go right ahead and believe that you have orchestrated this situation, but the facts state that you responded to US.
Okay.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:stick:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope they don't ban you; I enjoy being able to make an (supposedly) intelligent individual this angry over the internet.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks like I missed a good time while I was at the gym.

Let's hear it for rants!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like I missed a good time while I was at the gym.

Let's hear it for rants!
I say chap, what for! I have a tale of rather infuriating proportions to relay to you in this respect: Whilst I was enjoying some frivolity in the aquatic sports with my significant other, a most egregious offense was committed upon me! I say and good word! A woman, not so attentive to her figure as I dare say I am, nearly sat upon me in remarkable fashion old chap!

No? Not the rant you were looking for?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That one means about as much to me as the other one, so I'd say it's good enough.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
no, I dont think so. although there are a bunch of people who may abuse it, there are plenty of us who will also step in and try to make sure it doesn't go all sour. remember that the amount you neg is based on your own rep power, so we just have to make sure that no more of the rep circle jerks get started :D the top rep count people currently are not ones who would abuse it (other than bobo)

Negged for having higher rep power than me.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
now i'm getting negged.
apparantly doom crew hates everyone who isn't in their group.
either that or i've just been around long enough to not be liked very much.
i'm probably not as hated as mullet yet.......just need to be around longer i guess.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can I ban them all? :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
now i'm getting negged.
i'm probably not as hated as mullet yet.......just need to be around longer i guess.
maybe they hate you for your abs. I know I do.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
now i'm getting negged.
I've heard that hatred is the greatest form of flattery.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Clearly a rhetorical question...or is it ;)

The Newman character (aka: The cleaner) is becoming almost as disturbing and one to be reckoned with as that "Head Clown" character that used to frighten women and children. Except Newman is a fat, bloated and hardly sinister at all. Which I believe may actually be an alter ego quite the decoy at that.

Just a theory I am working on...trying not to think too much as I have few brain cells left to spare.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also Negging Bobo for linking me to that thread...
Nice addition to your sig. You have a couple gems there if I don't say so myself.

Daughters are truly the making of a great man and father. Both of which you are twice over now grandpa.

I love no females, with maybe the exception of my mom, with the depth of complete loss of self as I have with my two daughters. Thsi is not to slight my wife, just to emphasize my girls. It IS good to be king...even just for a little while:D

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
now i'm getting negged.
or possibly salu the roid monkey?
why I negged you..... for confusing me with my cousin salu....I am saul the Tren monkey LOL........ and your not hated and please don't confuse the DOOM CREW for me, the CREW had nothing to do with it....I PM'd an explanation over to you........if this stupid ass system would let me rep you, I would have already nullified my neg that I gave you previously.....

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
Man come on you guys have got to get off of our backs....we buried the hatchet last night we have been behaving for the most part....you guys have got to cut the power trip...... we are having fun there is no need to just sit around watching and waiting so you guys can bust our chops....I don't do that to my kids, I mean I could, I am sure you guys could do that to your kids, that applies to who does, I mean come on........ I like raging out a little bit, and I know a good number of people that get hyped for their WO's due to it.....all I am saying is let us out from under the radar.......thanx

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Man come on you guys have got to get off of our backs....we buried the hatchet last night we have been behaving for the most part....you guys have got to cut the power trip...... we are having fun there is no need to just sit around watching and waiting so you guys can bust our chops....I don't do that to my kids, I mean I could, I am sure you guys could do that to your kids, that applies to who does, I mean come on........ I like raging out a little bit, and I know a good number of people that get hyped for their WO's due to it.....all I am saying is let us out from under the radar.......thanx
I bet your kids are psyched that their dad's the self-proclaimed Fuhrer of the Doom Crew, huh? :D

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Power trip. Please. You are fodder. Amusing. You still have active memberships. No one brings down on you anything you don't bring on yourselves, Boasting about some barbaric antics to motivate yourselves in the gym is quite amusing to the more civilized members of the male species. Like rpen22 said...you're quite the family patriarch. Far be it from me to encourage you to let down your role models status. :D

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
....you guys have got to cut the power trip......
Plus you have to understand that was from the owner of the board. If it was indeed a power trip he was on; the membership would of been down a few members...

We, as moderators, are able to use opinion as well as you all without using a ban stick in every instance.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I think I just might neg all the players involved in this crap.....just on principle.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really have nothing witty man; that was sort of the cap until somebody else something. You ****er.