Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
View attachment 170395

There is your ball math. Every mile is 8” of drop squared as it’s around a curve. That is simple in my book. So look at the chart, at 10 miles distance, you will have over 800” of drop. (Coincidence that the chart stops at 800” or 66.6 feet?)

The point is there are plenty of examples where things can be observed at distances well over 10 miles that should be behind or below the curve.
So will you not be giving us an example since there are plenty?

franks009

Awards
  • Established
I'd still like to hear about the lunar ecplise and why you see a shadow of a sphere on the moon

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
you can see other planets millions of miles away in the sky at night with the naked eye. If you have a flat surface than you should be able to see light even at 1,000 miles away. Which you cant
The planets probably aren’t millions of miles away.

And light can get blocked by atmosphere, dust, etc.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/ourwayisthehighway.wordpress.com/2017/05/09/the-current-world-record-for-the-greatest-distance-with-a-zoom-proves-yet-again-the-world-is-flat/amp/

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Light moves in all direction, so it doesn't matter how close or far you hold the light source. Try again.

That's a photo of one night. That fits exactly with what I said. How the **** does a spinning sky fit with your flat Earth story?
The earth is stationary and the stars rotate around it. The symmetry and light trails easily demonstrate that there isnt 3 consecutive paths of spinning,rotation,movement

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for saying exactly what I said science always has its “explanation” that makes zero logical sense. Your question: the sun moves around the plane leaving some areas in darkness(night), others in light(day). I’m glad to see you thinking and asking questions in addition to your insults. It’s shows growth and development.

Question for you, we have been indoctrinated to believe we are spinning, rotating around the sun, and the solar system is moving through space. How is it we see the exact same star constellations since recorded history?
There's a moronic irony here in which you try to use science to explain how the earth is flat, yet dismiss science that proves it is round.

Which is it, genius?

franks009

Awards
  • Established
That picture of the Alps says 275 miles away n should be 11 miles below. But according to that graph it's wrong

And there also taking a picture of mountains which has a range of 3 miles high instead of flat land. Just a couple a bums taking pictures.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There's a moronic irony here in which you try to use science to explain how the earth is flat, yet dismiss science that proves it is round.

Which is it, genius?
He's got youtube "science" to pick and choose from.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
In the flat earth model, the sun remains constantly above the earth. This is easy to understand. It has to so that it's always daytime somewhere.

So take a piece of paper, and draw a line on the paper. Make it long. Mark a point on the line, and put a little notch above the line to indicate the observer. Okay? Okay.

Now draw how a sunset works in your model. Basically, at some point, the bottom of the sun MUST be below the horizon, and the top of the sun must be above the horizon. However, the sun must also be completely above the horizon for another observer on the plane. So please indicate a point on that line where it's possible.
It's trivial to show how that works on a sphere.

As your second exercise, I need you to grab three world cities. Make them far apart, just to make everything easier for you. Now reduce this to a scale that fits on your paper. 1 cm per 500 km might work, 1000 kms for a larger distance. Whatever works for you, so long as you make it consistent.

Then independently find out the distances between those three cities, and make a triangle between them using your decided scale. So for example, if you decide on cities that are 1000, 1500, and 2000 km apart, and you decided on a 100 km/1 cm scale, then you'd make a triangle with sides of 10cm, 15cm, and 20cm. Just so long as it all fits on your paper.

You can do this with any three cities.

Here's the catch: as soon as you add a fourth it all falls apart. You can make a triangle between the first and second and fourth cities, but that fourth city and the third will never have the right distance. It will NEVER work, unless you fold the paper and use three dimensional space.

Strangely enough, this works without fail on any decently made globe, provided you use the same scale as the globe.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey THOR 70, I'm currently giving you the finger. Since you believe in a flat Earth, you should be able to see it no matter where you are.

franks009

Awards
  • Established
I have another one. If the earth is flat then once the sun is set then that's it, you shouldnt be able to see it anymore. Except when you go up in elevation it could be visible again.

franks009

Awards
  • Established
Which explains the higher u go the further over the curviture u can see

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Optimized-01010.jpg

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
[video=youtube;QxckzCO7VI8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxckzCO7VI8[/video]

Actually a decent video explaining how even the minecraft world NEEDS to be flat in order for the game physics to work, lol.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Still nothing against the lunar eclipse lol
There are things I don’t know or that don’t add up. Like the fact a shadow moving over a sphere doesn’t keep a consistent round edge like our eclipses do. So is the moon a flat disc or is it a sphere?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
There are things I don’t know or that don’t add up. Like the fact a shadow moving over a sphere doesn’t keep a consistent round edge like our eclipses do. So is the moon a flat disc or is it a sphere?
Can you please do my quiz above, thanks.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So will you not be giving us an example since there are plenty?
Nope. They are everywhere and easy to find. I gave you the simple math, which you sidestepped. No more spoon feeding the infant, it’s time for you to learn to feed yourself

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
So observing things isn’t common sense? That’s what is fascinating about this flat earth. How Planes fly, physical properties of water always finding its level , flat horizon, line of sight for super far distances that should be around a curve, all all observable, repeatable through experiment, and easily explainable. It’s when you get the cult of science offering its ego filled highly complicated explanations and equations that “disprove” what is right in front of your eyes, telling you it’s different. You’re partially correct, but the reasons for hiding the design of the earth, it is political, spiritual, and financial. All based on control and hiding the creation. That is why it’s so important. Also, that is your indoctrination speaking when you say “cause other planets are balls, earth must be.” Personally I don’t think planets are what they show us in CGI pictures either. This thread is full of common sense and logic, your cognitive dissonance doesn’t allow you to see it clearly.
You've never looked through a telescope at other planets? Wow, LOL. You can clearly see other ROUND planets through a telescope. C'mon man, your ignorance has no bounds.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I would love to have the time to do crafts and experiments like this, but I don’t.
You have enough time to comment on AM, but not enough time to prove yourself wrong? This is the problem, you know it will prove you wrong but you'd rather live in denial.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Which is it, genius?
Wrong. Simple Math is much more concrete than scientific theory. Do not get them confused. I’m not saying I can calculate what a galaxy will do 230 million years into the future like some people

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You have enough time to comment on AM, but not enough time to prove yourself wrong? This is the problem, you know it will prove you wrong but you'd rather live in denial.
You’re right. Let me go to the store, buy some paper and a globe and make scales and put little pieces of paper between cities

Versus texting 15 seconds between my work tasks

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Wrong. Simple Math is much more concrete than scientific theory. Do not get them confused. I’m not saying I can calculate what a galaxy will do 230 million years into the future like some people
If the math is so simple, how do you get it so wrong? You can't even calculate what the earth did yesterday, let alone how any thing on it works lol.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know it’s hard for you to comprehend that videos communicate information quicker than just text. It’s called a visual aid
Aid being the key word. You're not providing any kind of evidence to go with your visual aid. You're basing your entire argument on it.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You’re right. Let me go to the store, buy some paper and a globe and make scales and put little pieces of paper between cities

Versus texting 15 seconds between my work tasks
You don't have paper at your work? If the earth is flat, the experiment should work on a flat piece of paper and the need for a globe wouldn't exist.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nope. They are everywhere and easy to find. I gave you the simple math, which you sidestepped. No more spoon feeding the infant, it’s time for you to learn to feed yourself
Because you can't. You're a ****ing fraud who probably hasn't traveled beyond the area they were born or else we wouldn't be having this conversation.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Aid being the key word. You're not providing any kind of evidence to go with your visual aid. You're basing your entire argument on it.
Oh there is plenty. You just take what I type, and add “debunk” into google and post links to websites. High five

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's again, because you're lazy and refuse to educate yourself.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You don't have paper at your work? If the earth is flat, the experiment should work on a flat piece of paper and the need for a globe wouldn't exist.
Nope. I have a pretty advanced job apparently. I work solely off of an iPad Pro, iPhone, and a laptop for more complex tasks.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Nope. I have a pretty advanced job apparently. I work solely off of an iPad Pro, iPhone, and a laptop for more complex tasks.
The worlds first paperless environment. Congrats on being eco friendly. When you do happen to stumble across the primitive paper, be sure to try it if you don't mind being wrong every now and again ;)

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The worlds first paperless environment. Congrats on being eco friendly. When you do happen to stumble across the primitive paper, be sure to try it if you don't mind being wrong every now and again ;)
Haha. I’ve already admitted to being wrong on certain things in this thread. ;)

franks009

Awards
  • Established
I have a better experiment for you lol. Keep taking flights that Head East and you will eventually get back to where you started right? Earth is round. Simple lol

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have a better experiment for you lol. Keep taking flights that Head East and you will eventually get back to where you started right? Earth is round. Simple lol
Yes because you would go around the plane ;)

What doesn’t make sense, is globe believers seem to think that the air molecules all are trapped and rotate with the earth not allowing planes to fly independent of earth. Cause if earth was rotating so fast, a plane could take off, let the earth rotate under it , and land. But of course it would be impossible to land a plane on a spinning earth

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

What doesn’t make sense, is globe believers seem to think that the air molecules all are trapped and rotate with the earth not allowing planes to fly independent of earth. Cause if earth was rotating so fast, a plane could take off, let the earth rotate under it , and land. But of course it would be impossible to land a plane on a spinning earth
Newton's first law of motion applies to everything, including planes. Type that into your tablet mcdonalds.jpg

franks009

Awards
  • Established

Same way you land when you jump lol

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

The ****, lol. Damn, you really don't understand as much as you think you do LOL.

Try this experiment,

Step 1: trap a fly inside a car
Step 2: making sure the fly is airborne, start driving
Step 3: Observe fly.

What do you notice? Despite the car moving and the fly being in the air, it doesn't splatter against the back window. Tell me, why isn't that the case? With your logic, the car should move and the fly should stay still, thus splatting itself against the rear of the car.

franks009

Awards
  • Established
Check it. Someone is on a train traveling 200mph. that person flies a remote controlled helicopter on that train. Someone observing from a train station as it passes. How fast is that remote controlled helicopter flying according to the observer?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
How does gravity work in the flat earth model?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
111111111.jpg

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Both the topic of gravity and that silly picture have already been posted and discussed. Please refer back to thread

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Both the topic of gravity and that silly picture have already been posted and discussed. Please refer back to thread
You havent explained anything about how it works in your model. If its not gravity, what is it? It cant be earths acceleration, because then the opposite side of the flat earth would experience the opposite effect.

If it is gravity, how does it work?

Also you missed out our questions about the fly and drone

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote