Cali fires are shady AF

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Brother I forgot to tell you that we finished the series and it was amazing! Definitely keeps you intrigued all throughout! We are now finishing up Punisher season 2 just to throw another good one at ya! :)
Thanks. I still haven't checked it out, but definitely will. I am currently binging Punisher season 2!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks. I still haven't checked it out, but definitely will. I am currently binging Punisher season 2!
Good deal brother.
The wife and I finally just gave in and binged through GoT's. Definitely now see why everyone raved about the show. Long ago I caught the first 3 episodes or season 1 and just didn't care for it. Finally told the wife let's give it another shot but push through at least a season to make a full judgement. I'd say about mid season 2 we fell in love with it. Lol now we are patiently waiting for the final season.

Punisher 2 line: 3 days ago I was just a guy in a bar. 13 people had to be put down since then. ?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good deal brother.
The wife and I finally just gave in and binged through GoT's. Definitely now see why everyone raved about the show. Long ago I caught the first 3 episodes or season 1 and just didn't care for it. Finally told the wife let's give it another shot but push through at least a season to make a full judgement. I'd say about mid season 2 we fell in love with it. Lol now we are patiently waiting for the final season.

Punisher 2 line: 3 days ago I was just a guy in a bar. 13 people had to be put down since then. ��
Shows like GoT sometimes need a few episodes to get going since they have so many characters to keep track of. The books are like that times a million, but worth it. Punisher was good, but not as good as season 1 imo. Hopefully there will be a season 3!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shows like GoT sometimes need a few episodes to get going since they have so many characters to keep track of. The books are like that times a million, but worth it. Punisher was good, but not as good as season 1 imo. Hopefully there will be a season 3!
Fully agree on the comment about needing a few episodes to fully introduce the full cast and story line. We often times make the rule to finish through at least half the first season of each show before deciding to bail or finish. Another show that was like that was animal kingdom. We just watched the first few seasons of that and it got really good around episode 4 but was hard to finish the first episode. Glad we did though.

Punisher season 2 starter really intense and good. By about episode 3-4 it died down a lot and doesn't seem to be picking up any by episode 9. Kind of surprised me with how good it started. But you are the second person to mention the second season was pretty much only ok. My other buddy who saw it said he really didn't care for the ending and wishes it would have ended different.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Fully agree on the comment about needing a few episodes to fully introduce the full cast and story line. We often times make the rule to finish through at least half the first season of each show before deciding to bail or finish. Another show that was like that was animal kingdom. We just watched the first few seasons of that and it got really good around episode 4 but was hard to finish the first episode. Glad we did though.

Punisher season 2 starter really intense and good. By about episode 3-4 it died down a lot and doesn't seem to be picking up any by episode 9. Kind of surprised me with how good it started. But you are the second person to mention the second season was pretty much only ok. My other buddy who saw it said he really didn't care for the ending and wishes it would have ended different.
Not spoiling anything, but I just didn't really care about the one main villain and thought his potential was wasted. Overall, I just feel like there was too much relationship drama and not enough stuff blowing up lol. I've seen that viewers were down from season 1 and netflix has cancelled the other Marvel shows. Still hoping this gets another chance.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not spoiling anything, but I just didn't really care about the one main villain and thought his potential was wasted. Overall, I just feel like there was too much relationship drama and not enough stuff blowing up lol. I've seen that viewers were down from season 1 and netflix has cancelled the other Marvel shows. Still hoping this gets another chance.
I feel you on that brother. Season 1 was definitely better in my opinion as well. I do believe the whole Netflix canceling thing was more to do with Disney coming out with a new streaming option so they hopefully will be coming out with the new seasons. But from what I heard they would have to wait 2 years to do so because of the whole rights reserved issue. We shall see. I still haven't seen luke cage yet which I plan on finally starting soon. The villain in it is an amazing actor who just did a great job in true detective 3 which finishes up this Sunday. Can't wait for that! He is also rumored to possibly play in Blade if it comes back. :)

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cannot wait for GoT final season but there's some cool stuff going on at Netflix.

The comedy is awesome.
Also, The Umbrella Academy (Crazy good), along with Bodyguard

Check them out.
Lost in Space (Honorable mention)

umbrella academy.PNG

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cannot wait for GoT final season but there's some cool stuff going on at Netflix.

The comedy is awesome.

Check them out.

View attachment 179837
I really wanted to like the Umbrella Academy and tried to go in not judging it based on the comic which I read when the first two arcs were first released. I thought some of the casting was great, but the pacing killed it for me. I felt like a lot of the episodes dragged on.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

The comedy is awesome.

Check them out.

View attachment 179837
Bodyguard is bad ass Bro! GoTs was one I bailed on long ago not caring for the first 2 episodes but boy am I glad I gave it a second shot because it was absolutely amazing! Can't wait for the final season!!!

Never saw umbrella academy will have to look into it. We just finished sharp objects which was a good murder mystery but a bit much on the drama side. Also getting ready to finish the last episode of true detective 3 which was amazing!

Also just finished season 1 of Westworld which was so in depth and tricky but pretty good.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds like I need to give Bodyguard a chance.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We've been on a shameless kick lately. Surprised we hadn't watched it sooner such a good show. Also just finished episode 8 of The Killing which is a really good murder mystery based in Seattle. Very pleased so far with this one.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We've been on a shameless kick lately. Surprised we hadn't watched it sooner such a good show. Also just finished episode 8 of The Killing which is a really good murder mystery based in Seattle. Very pleased so far with this one.
Had to stop watching Shameless because it was making me homesick lol. I watched the first season of The Killing when it originally aired and I think I started the second, but gave up. You might think different, but I remember liking it at first and then getting frustrated with it.