• Legend!
  • Established
im so subbed

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
running fish oil str8 through.

i went to the pharmacy and they looked so confused when i asked them for the type of needle that yall told me to ask for. so im still looking for the needles....

Right now im about 165lbs. I'm looking to hit about 180-190lbs of pure muscle by the time this cycle is over!

I have heard different things for fighting aromatization from test. Should I used adex .25mg eod? or should i use nolva? i heard some people use nolva because they want the estrogen in their system to help their muscles grow but not the bitch tits. I think im leaning towards adex and having nolva on hand.

Looking to rep at least 315 a few times for my bench and deadlift 315 easily by the end of this cycle. I also would like to squat 315 ATG.

I will be eating about 6-8 meals a day and taking coq10, hawthrone, omega-3, glucosamine, vitamins, and at least 2 protein shakes a day and a bannana and a glass of milk every day before bed. LOL

HCG - got it
Test E - got it
Needles (3cc) - looking
HCG needles (1cc) - got it
supplements - got em
cycle support supplements - got em
Clomid - got it
Nolva - waiting
Adex - waiting
DTH - Waiting
Creatine (pct) - got it
T-911 - on standby durring pct if motivation is too low
JP8 - pct standby for the same reason

Planning on Starting this cycle January 1, 2010!

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
5 wks deca would be a waste of time - try 10wks of NeoVar stacked with LHJO, you won't regret it.

also, you seem a little short to be running test, think about buying some platform shoes for this cycle.
why would i run creatine on cycle? shouldnt i save it for PCT? maybe run beta alanine on cycle?

ok i guess i will run creatine on cycle. And Post Cycle as well no?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i dont got a rubber stopper on my juice container so im not trippin on that.
Whoa.........stop the presses. You don't have vials or ampules, do you? If you have either those satchets or the plastic tubes, you better know proper aseptic drawing techniques on how to either pre-load all your syringes or know how to transfer your gear into some glass vials. You can't load single syringes out of those satchets or tubes every week. You need to unload all that gear when you puncture the satchet or tube. :bigok:

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Whoa.........stop the presses. You don't have vials or ampules, do you? If you have either those satchets or the plastic tubes, you better know proper aseptic drawing techniques on how to either pre-load all your syringes or know how to transfer your gear into some glass vials. You can't load single syringes out of those satchets or tubes every week. You need to unload all that gear when you puncture the satchet or tube. :bigok:
seriously?I got a little plastic tube with a screw on top. The guy said just wipe it down with an alcohol pad before i open it each time. I cant preload all my syringes because there is enough for 2 cycles in the container. So what do i do big dog?

lets say i wanted to transfer it into a glass vial. Where would i get this vial and should it have a ruber top?

p.s. whats the proper drawing technique?

Or could i pre load all the syringes for this cycle and just leave the rest of the juice in the container for next cycle?

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Since its in a screw top container I would just skip the injections and take it orally. You wont run the risk an infection from injecting also.

GICH

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds like you need more research under your belt Buster

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
sounds like you need more research under your belt Buster
you are correct sir. It looks like I got some research to do. Good thing I still have a month before my cycle. All I need now is to figure out how to draw this crap up and where to get my syringes at.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
seriously?I got a little plastic tube with a screw on top. The guy said just wipe it down with an alcohol pad before i open it each time. I cant preload all my syringes because there is enough for 2 cycles in the container. So what do i do big dog?

lets say i wanted to transfer it into a glass vial. Where would i get this vial and should it have a ruber top?

p.s. whats the proper drawing technique?

Or could i pre load all the syringes for this cycle and just leave the rest of the juice in the container for next cycle?
Clear your pms dumb a$$

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Buster, dont even give it a month. I say do all the research you need to do to get this thing down right. It doesnt sound like you know what you are doing at all. Dont be stupid and **** yourself up man.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Buster, dont even give it a month. I say do all the research you need to do to get this thing down right. It doesnt sound like you know what you are doing at all. Dont be stupid and **** yourself up man.
i been researching and planning for the past 6 months man. People with way less knowledge out there do it and dont even **** themselfs up.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i been researching and planning for the past 6 months man. People with way less knowledge out there do it and dont even **** themselfs up.
doesnt mean you won't. It's not something to toy around with. 6 months of research does not mean you are ready for test. Keep researching and get this sh1t down to a T then do your cycle. Be smart man.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Just improving your typographical error. Correct spelling is themselves.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
doesnt mean you won't. It's not something to toy around with. 6 months of research does not mean you are ready for test. Keep researching and get this sh1t down to a T then do your cycle. Be smart man.
alright than. you are right. This cycle is put off until how ever long it takes for me to figure EVERYTHING out. I think that might be some time durring the spring hopefully.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
alright than. you are right. This cycle is put off until how ever long it takes for me to figure EVERYTHING out. I think that might be some time durring the spring hopefully.
You are going to thank me man. I'm glad you arent being stupid and shooting Diesel Test into your ballsack.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
You are going to thank me man. I'm glad you arent being stupid and shooting Diesel Test into your ballsack.
hahahah.

ok so imma get a 10ml syringe with a syringe filter and transfer the oil into 10ml vials. There is about 65ml total so ill use about 7 vials.

A question I have is can I open and close each vial as I, over time, use the oil thats in it? Or should I open each vial only once and preload all of the oil into syringes that said vial contains?

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
and can someone explain the logic behind why this is necessary.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
ok so i ordered some 23g 1.5" pins for my butt, and 25g 1" pins for my delts and legs.

I bought a bunch of vials alcohol pads and a 10ml syringe also.

So the syringe i draw with will also be the syringe i inject with because im lazy.
I will run the vials under warm water so the oil draws up easier!

Can anyone tell me if long term storage in this plastic container is bad for the juice? becasuse its already been sitting in that container for 3 months. I can take a picture of it if necessary.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
What the Chemist Told me

"when filling syringes its best to do several at a time to maintain sterility, however the product contains antiseptic so there really is no problem. just use an alcohol wipe on the lid before opening and before closing and only put sterile needles in the bottle. thanks."

-The Genious

he also told me

"it may over time knock some out of solution so prior to using you would want to heat the bottle in boiling water for about 10 minutes then keep it warm for about three hours in hot water with shaking."

What is he trying to tell me here?^

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yea...the vials are for sterility. Nolva is too high...and clomid is already a serm. Jus wait bro, you could lose a body part injecting unsterile sh't. Google can show you how to preload, inject and everything. Mad videos son...get on it.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Yea...the vials are for sterility. Nolva is too high...and clomid is already a serm. Jus wait bro, you could lose a body part injecting unsterile sh't. Google can show you how to preload, inject and everything. Mad videos son...get on it.
on it bro

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
35 year old punk, and you will always be a 35 year old punk!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea...the vials are for sterility. Jus wait bro, you could lose a body part injecting unsterile sh't. Google can show you how to preload, inject and everything. Mad videos son...get on it.
Good advice MrBigPR, as always.
Buster, start here at www.brooksidepress.com
Click on "How to administer intramuscular injections".
This site has lots of videos that will walk you through the entire process. Transferring gear, pre-loading syringes and vials. The whole kit and kaboodle. LOL
You can thank me later. Take care bro.
None of us want to see you hurt yourself.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"when filling syringes its best to do several at a time to maintain sterility, however the product contains antiseptic so there really is no problem. just use an alcohol wipe on the lid before opening and before closing and only put sterile needles in the bottle. thanks."

-The Genious

he also told me

"it may over time knock some out of solution so prior to using you would want to heat the bottle in boiling water for about 10 minutes then keep it warm for about three hours in hot water with shaking."

What is he trying to tell me here?^
I wouldn't trust that myself bro. I would pre-load every syringe.
You WON'T be able to keep that thing clean no matter how hard you try. I have some Oral Trenbolone that is in the same type plastic tube and it is for either Oral or IntraMuscular Injection. I took it orally. I can tell you that after using it several times, I noticed a hair on the little plastic stopper under the screw cap. I'm sure there was a little bacteria there with it also!!

PRE-LOAD THOSE SYRINGES DUDE!!!!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
WTF??? i guess im not ready for test either metroba. Ive never seen a plastic bottle with a screw top for sterile gear. Is this some kind of shady UGL thing?

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WTF??? i guess im not ready for test either metroba. Ive never seen a plastic bottle with a screw top for sterile gear. Is this some kind of shady UGL thing?
Dude, screw tops are the shht! Havent you seen wine come in a screw top?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This site has lots of videos that will walk you through the entire process. Transferring gear, pre-loading syringes and vials. The whole kit and kaboodle. LOL
Great site for information :thumbsup:

//CC

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think buster's gonna need a bag of snortable fina pellets - get some tren rage going bovine-style! :love:

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Oh boy, are you ever going to be busy in this thread!!!! :deal:
You're right...

...www.brooksidepress.ORG -just to clearify any confusion.

Thundergod, thanks for the heads-up on this site. Valuable information.

Here is a direct link to the appropriate page: http://www.brooksidepress.org/Products/Administer_IM_SQ_and_ID_Injections/lesson_2_Section_1.htm

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
we all have to learn sometime :p

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So......what gives Buster???!!! Are you going to go through with this cycle? I was merely trying to help you stay aseptic and clean in this injectable run.
You should do as I suggested and pre-load all your gear into your sryinges. That's all I was implying. Then you're good to go. Just watch those videos on "www.brookpress.org" and learn how to actually do the injections. Then......you're good to go.
At your current level of growth and especially your low bodyfat, this cycle should treat you very nicely.
I would recommend a 4 to 6 week oral run as your waiting for the Test to kick in. You can even run something like Phera or Epistane. If you already have something like that in your stash.

Come back to this thread and let us know what your plans are. We're waiting.......:deal:

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
subbed bro! i'm gonna be running test e kicked with dbol here in a while.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
So......what gives Buster???!!! Are you going to go through with this cycle? I was merely trying to help you stay aseptic and clean in this injectable run.
You should do as I suggested and pre-load all your gear into your sryinges. That's all I was implying. Then you're good to go. Just watch those videos on "www.brookpress.org" and learn how to actually do the injections. Then......you're good to go.
At your current level of growth and especially your low bodyfat, this cycle should treat you very nicely.
I would recommend a 4 to 6 week oral run as your waiting for the Test to kick in. You can even run something like Phera or Epistane. If you already have something like that in your stash.

Come back to this thread and let us know what your plans are. We're waiting.......:deal:

WERD....run the cycle. Just cuz you dont know what to do with a screw top vial (i still think that sh!ts crazy!) doesnt mean you need to give up. Thats what these forums are for. Get your ducks in a row and then shoot em with a really big gun!

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
im getting all my **** together now. plan on running in 6 weeks. damn screw on top vials!!!!!!!!!!!

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
ok everyone! I got all my supplies and sterile vials and syringes and everything. First i will be transfering my juice into the sterile vials with a syringe and a syringe filter. Than I am going to start this cycle February 1st, 2010. I am still trying to completely understand how to mix the hcg with the bac water and all that. But i got my adex, my nolva and clomid, all my syringes and needles, vials, and juice. I cant wait to run 600mg of test e for 12 weeks. I'll be dosing .25mg of adex eod and 250iu of hcg eod.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
is your hcg in amps, or some wierd screw top contraption as well?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
hcg needs to be mixed.

CYCLE STARTING ON FEB 14

also, i ran into an old buddy of mine who has done test before and is willing to help me thhrough it. Although he did not use HCG. He said get ready for the craziest **** ive ever done. He is so stoked for me, especially since im already pretty ripped he says. He says the feeling is just crazy, you feel so energetic and just ready to go all day long. Like an NFL linebacker on standby. ahahahah. he said his libido was so high he was hitting on his girlfriends moms when they would answer the phone, he would hit on random chicks at the mall and actually get with them. he was like, "i think the chicks can like smell it on you or something cuz i was litterly fighting them off when i was at the bars." I got a gf so I'll just be looking foward to the agression(hopefully i dont get into any fights, they dont let you take SERMS in jail) and whatever libido increases i have with her are just a plus!

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
did my first shot today. didnt hurt at all. the needle felt a little bit funny going in but no pain. Its just a damn pain pushing and pulling that thick oil through the small needle. Especially when using a filter.

Anyway, cant wait to see some results!!!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
did my first shot today. didnt hurt at all. the needle felt a little bit funny going in but no pain. Its just a damn pain pushing and pulling that thick oil through the small needle. Especially when using a filter.

Anyway, cant wait to see some results!!!!
A little more info please. Like where did you pin it? How much did you pin? What size guage needle did you use? Stuff like that. Toss us a freakin' bone here. LMAO

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are guys just arent ready like Buster is. :whip: I kid I kid