.:BURNING THE MIDNIGHT OIL:. My first LOG

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
Day 20

Call me a ***** but I needed another rest day. I have developed a small cough that is really annoying and i don't know why i have it but oh well. I scored three cases of muscle milk for 30 bucks!!!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Call me a ***** but I needed another rest day. I have developed a small cough that is really annoying and i don't know why i have it but oh well. I scored three cases of muscle milk for 30 bucks!!!

I am not a big MMilk guy, but 36 RTDs for 30$ is damn nice.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established

Lucky bastard :)

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
day 21

beginning of week three. weight 204.5?!?!?!? which means im up like 12 lbs. Veins are starting to pop out of my traps, iv'e never had this happen before and i'm stoked. My shoulders are really my strong point now. The seperation of my delts from traps is looking good with nice striations forming in the delts themselves. Legs stronger, thicker and fuller. Bad stretch marks on inner thighs and armpits though. hope they go away soon.

Did a killer bicep/tricep workout today. It had been awhile since iv'e done just arms. Got such a killer pump, it felt great. Primary bicep veins are looking great and forearms are extremely vascular. Got one week left on the dbol and by then the Test levels should be very high if they aren't already. Overall feeling is great. I am, I admit much more aggressive and I have blown up on my girlfriend twice for no reason and I really said stuff that I didn't mean. I am a bit of a ****head anyway and I think this is just making it a bit worse. So I am going to try and have to tone it down and really take a deep breath when she starts pissing me off. Appetite is awesome, libido is through the roof i'm talking 2-3 times daily, she cut me off because she is so sore. And it isn't just normal sex either. It's primal. haaha well i'm already impressed with this cycle. I

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
bro you got a great log going here,keep up all the hard work!

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
Day 22

Ok getting ready for my inject. Bumped my dose to 750mg/week btw. Last few days of dbol. Nuts are shrinking a little. Ordered some HCG, going to start a protocol, especially since I decided to extend my cycle to 12 weeks.

mikemd21289

mikemd21289

Awards
lookin good man, im psyched to see this really kick in in a week or 2

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Ok getting ready for my inject. Bumped my dose to 750mg/week btw. Last few days of dbol. Nuts are shrinking a little. Ordered some HCG, going to start a protocol, especially since I decided to extend my cycle to 12 weeks.
just my 2c but bumping to 750 before the orals have run their course?

Id personally weight until the gains taper

Ive decided on a totally different protocol altogether, im gonna burst and cruise :)

Ill give some color on this later as there are many differnt versions of this but its from Milos Sarcev the IFN Pro and guru

:usa:

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
Been sick for two days. Chest cold, trying to get over it.
Last workout was legs on Thursday.

Squats 225x12, 295x10, 315x10,320x6
leg press 460x12,460x12,460x12
calves
leg lifts

hope i feel better soon, this things has really taken it out of me. Diet has still been good. Weight is down 3 lbs. though. so i'm sitting at 200.5. I'll probably wind up going to the gym whether I feel good or not tomorrow.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to ar that mate. Keep the fluids up and flush it out you'll be killing it in no time

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
Day 25

Ok so after two days off with a chest cold I decided I had to go to the gym today, just to see how I felt. I did chest/tri's and felt very strong besides coughing inbetween sets. I picked up extra reps/weight on my flat bench and got a ridiculous chest pump. I'm not physically hindered by the cold, it's just this darn cough that's getting me. Could the cough be from the gear? Iv'e heard of tren cough and stuff....Anyway here is the workout.

Chest:

Bench: 225x12, 235x10,245x8, 260x7?
incline hammer strength: 90x20,180x12,230x6, 200x10, 180x10
seated chest press: 90x20,180x12,200x10,210x8
db presses:65x10,70x8,70x6,70x8
prone pullovers: 90x12,90x12,100x12

triceps:

kickbacks: 40x12,42.5x12,45x12,50x12
seated trap machine: 180x20,200x14,180x16,180x14
hammer strength seated trap machine: 5 sets weight???
rope pull-downs: 5 sets
bar pull downs: 5 sets

calf machine: 230x20,300x16,330x14,350x14,400x12
I do a two second hold at full extension at the end of these sets.

Overall great workout. Cycle is going well. Actually not bumping test to 750mg because that is not wise.:twak: Thanks ED. Will do a 4 week review in three days. Weight is fluctuating constantly. I am sitting at 205.5 with a full belly.

:twak:

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Nice strong bench routine there :)

Looking good mate

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear the MM tastes bad but you have to admit its a good deal :)

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
yea def can't complain about the price.
I'm thinking about buying a 50lb bag of 80% whey protein for 160 bucks, but i don't know yet I think that's all the supplement companies do is buy huge quantities of whey and add cocoa powder and some other little goodies and then sell it for 350% profit. So I think i'm gonna start buying bulk products and saving lots of money.
Bottom line is, Whey is whey is whey is whey, I don't care if it's from some fancy "lab" or not.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking about buying a 50lb bag of 80% whey protein for 160 bucks, but i don't know yet I think that's all the supplement companies do is buy huge quantities of whey and add cocoa powder and some other little goodies and then sell it for 350% profit. So I think i'm gonna start buying bulk products and saving lots of money.
Bottom line is, Whey is whey is whey is whey, I don't care if it's from some fancy "lab" or not.
yea its a pretty good deal

Only downside for me is prefer i 100%whey isolate and i like it carb free so that i can add my own carbs (oats,fruits etc) its damn tempting though

The primary difference between isolate and concentrate is that the isolate is more pure. In other words, isolate contains more protein with less fat and lactose per serving. Based on whose figures you go by, whey isolate usually contains between 90-94% protein while whey concentrate has a protein ratio of 70-85%.

Urs being 80% thats pretty damn good, especially for that price

:food:

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm thinking about buying a 50lb bag of 80% whey protein for 160 bucks
Where did you see this, if you don't mind sharing. I think it will have to be a PM due to the no outside linking rule. It would be pretty hard to convince me away from the nutrapro, they have such good flavors.

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
Day 26
Back/Biceps

7:30 20mg dbol
1:30 200mg Test-E inject
2:00 30mg dbol
2:45 workout

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
Nice.........Its Almost Time For The Weight To Be Increassssssssssssssing

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
day 27

Here are some pics, one day short of 4 weeks, up about 10-11 lbs. My traps and arms have grown quite a bit.MY legs too. Horrible stretch marks on legs. I can feel my traps when I tilt my head back which is weird.I am a bit bloated heh, as you can see, but my goal is strictly bulking now, I am puffy and feel like a marshmellow sometimes but I feel good about my progress so far. The Arim helps a little with bloat and such. Feel free to criticize and or ask questions.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Here are some pics, one day short of 4 weeks, up about 10-11 lbs. My traps and arms have grown quite a bit.MY legs too. Horrible stretch marks on legs. I can feel my traps when I tilt my head back which is weird.I am a bit bloated heh, as you can see, but my goal is strictly bulking now, I am puffy and feel like a marshmellow sometimes but I feel good about my progress so far. The Arim helps a little with bloat and such. Feel free to criticize and or ask questions.

Looking good mate

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Pics are looking great brother. Keep up the good work!

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
day 28.

Leg day + 4 week review

weight at bedtime 205.5
weight upon rising 203

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
note to self: purchase back scratcher because i can no longer touch my back

FreezeAce

Awards
Agreed on that. I hate when that happens. But, at the same time it's almost gratifying knowing that you are blowing up.

Good work man, been following you since you started all this!! Good to see another college aged kid fighting the good fight!

-Freeze

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
I injured my hamstring doing deadlifts. I am praying it is ju st a small strain. I was only deading 315 and on the tenth rep I hear pop! I'm like oh **** I am hurt there goes the cycle. But only time will tell. I am stupid for not stretching enpugh. Gonna go home and ice it down and wrap it see how it feels tomorrow. I'm so pissed/ bit **** happens

update: bad pain in hamstring, tightness of muscles, walking with a bad limp, not looking pretty.

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
so i just found out it is minimum 6 weeks recovery time. Should I go into pct? Or just work upper body and try to work through the injury?

FreezeAce

Awards
My advice, obviously refrain from anything that is going to cause discomfort to the injured area. I personally would not shy away from finishing the cycle. You may not be able to sculpt like you would. But, if you are still able to work out some major muscle groups. And yes this may sound crazy but your other leg as well.

You'll still spark your bodies natural Growth hormone. Also, by working out the other leg, and your injured one to whatever capacity. You'll still trigger growth to the injured area. Although it won't feel the same, the body still compensates to the injured area. So, although you won't be able to workout as hard don't lose the focus. Hopefully it's just something that you can work around.

Hope this gives you a little hope, but keep up the hard work man. It's a setback yes but there is still good that can come from all this.

-Freeze

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Personally I wpuld work around the injury, plenty you can be doing without stressing the injury.

Sity down and spend some time and put together an entirely know WO regimen designed to WO ur upper body with minimal use of ur hammies. Ull be amazed at what you will be able to come up with.

Id be happy to help devise ur knew weekly routines, I see a 400lb bench in ut very near future :)

Do you have insurance mate, if so might want to look into ART those guys can work magic.

Best of luck mate and ill say a little prayer that this is not as bad as your thinking

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input guys. I am gonna stay on and workout around it. I would appreciate some help with a new routine Ed, appreciate the help

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
I notice not a lot of sleep there buddy, I can only imagine, I would be beside myself

Glad to hear ur gonna work around it, still gonna have plenty we can work on

:)

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
Just makes me realize the importance of stretching and also it is easy for the quadriceps to become more powerful than the hams thus giving a false sense of overall leg strength not to mention the steroids.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I would say get off cycle and come back and do it right, What's with this half way sh1t? Maybe i am wrong but you are not going to get alot out of it if you have a injury.imo

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
well the good news is that the injury isn't as bad as i thought. I think 10 days will heal it up just fine, as long as I stay off of it and rest well. Ten days I can handle. I can work with that. I can focus on some core routines in stead of legs and maybe some calve work.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
well the good news is that the injury isn't as bad as i thought. I think 10 days will heal it up just fine, as long as I stay off of it and rest well. Ten days I can handle. I can work with that. I can focus on some core routines in stead of legs and maybe some calve work.
Good to hear

FreezeAce

Awards
Great to hear bro.

Keep your head up don't let that stuff hold you back. Just be smart when you stat to feel better. Don't rush it!

-Freeze

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
good to hear man!

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Just makes me realize the importance of stretching and also it is easy for the quadriceps to become more powerful than the hams thus giving a false sense of overall leg strength not to mention the steroids.
how much do you stretch? It surprises me that ppl disregaurd the importance and benefits stretching holds. Arnold talked about it many times, giving stretching the credit for making his posing and proportions better. And now with the whole DC extreme stretching I feel like it's just as important as lifting. I always see more gains when stretching PLENTY. 20 min on workout days is great for me.

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
I have heard about the importance of stretching fascia and gains. What can I say? We all make mistakes. I, on this occasion did not stretch adequately and was deadlifting only 315 lbs! it doesn't take much to injure, this i know. I will make stretching more imortant in the future.

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
At the beach still logging,just on vacation with three days off oral all done . Will be home tomorrow

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
At the beach still logging,just on vacation with three days off oral all done . Will be home tomorrow
me too... lovin the weather and all but itching to get back in there :) i know sad but true

Anyway im sure your Hammy is appreciating the break

:usa:

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
Ok back at home! Gosh i am soo burnt but i got a great tan and got some wild sex and ate lots of seafood. The back of my leg starting at the glutes and running below my knee has SEVERE bruising. This is typical of a hamstring tear, even a mild one. I am walking fine but trying to stay off of it as much as i can. Tomorrow is chest/tricep day and i can't wait to get in the gym. I added EQ to my cycle at 600 mg/week for ten weeks. I also added HCG, but i haven't dosed it yet. I will dose it at 500iu twice a week for the remainder of my cycle since I extended it for so long as well as revising my pct which is in order as well. More later!

Thanks everyone for the support and for following my log! it's been a great ride so far and now that the orals are over (which i am glad of) I can focus on the TEST/EQ gains.
I really didn't care for the dbol much except that it gave me a good feeling of well being and great pumps. I think the risk/reward for this substance is overrated IMO.

Anyone here ever tried cheque drops?

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Ok back at home! Gosh i am soo burnt but i got a great tan and got some wild sex and ate lots of seafood. The back of my leg starting at the glutes and running below my knee has SEVERE bruising. This is typical of a hamstring tear, even a mild one. I am walking fine but trying to stay off of it as much as i can. Tomorrow is chest/tricep day and i can't wait to get in the gym. I added EQ to my cycle at 600 mg/week for ten weeks. I also added HCG, but i haven't dosed it yet. I will dose it at 500mg twice a week for the remainder of my cycle since I extended it for so long as well as revising my pct which is in order as well. More later!

Thanks everyone for the support and for following my log! it's been a great ride so far and now that the orals are over (which i am glad of) I can focus on the TEST/EQ gains.
I really didn't care for the dbol much except that it gave me a good feeling of well being and great pumps. I think the risk/reward for this substance is overrated IMO.

Anyone here ever tried cheque drops?
no but i got some on the way :)

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
day 34

Back in the gym doing chest/triceps.

Still cannot get over this cough, it really sucks.
My left hamstring is needing some serious tlc, keeping it wrapped tight during workouts. Did some light biking on it.

Chest

bench: 225x12,225x10,235x6,235x6
incline: 180x12,200x10,230x10,230x8
db press: 65x14,75x10,80x9
seated chest press: 90x14,160x10,160x10,180x10

triceps

kickbacks: 40x12,40x12,45x12,50x12
skull crushers: 75x12,95x10,105x10,105x8
seated tri pushdowns: 180x20,190x14,190x14,200x14
rope pull downs: set set set set

Sauna for 8 minutes
biking for 10 minutes

Workout felt good.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Back in the gym doing chest/triceps.

Still cannot get over this cough, it really sucks.
My left hamstring is needing some serious tlc, keeping it wrapped tight during workouts. Did some light biking on it.

Chest

bench: 225x12,225x10,235x6,235x6
incline: 180x12,200x10,230x10,230x8
db press: 65x14,75x10,80x9
seated chest press: 90x14,160x10,160x10,180x10

triceps

kickbacks: 40x12,40x12,45x12,50x12
skull crushers: 75x12,95x10,105x10,105x8
seated tri pushdowns: 180x20,190x14,190x14,200x14
rope pull downs: set set set set

Sauna for 8 minutes
biking for 10 minutes

Workout felt good.
Good workout big guy. Take it easy on that leg. Also, what beach were you at?

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm from,Wilmington but we were at topsail
I was in wilmington last weekend, well I camped on Carolina but still in the same general area as you. If I would have know I'd have PM'd you to chill and partay ocean front for memorial day.

Btw I've got something to ask you so expect a PM later today bud.:fing02:

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
Day 35

50mg proviron am ED
500mg test-e/wk
600mg EQ/wk

Back/biceps

Back:

platform rows:90x16,15x12,135x12,160x12
db rows: 70x12,75x12,80x12,90x10
lat pulldowns: 4 sets.
close grip rows: 4 sets.
reverse incline flyes: 30x12,35x12,35x12

biceps:
seated curls: 35x10,37.5x10,37.5x10,37.5x10
standing curls:30x10,30x10,30x10
machine curls: 4 sets.
machine curls: 5 sets.

30 minutes of interval cycle training.
sauna for ten minutes.

Felt good overall today. Still coughing alot. Accidentally took nightime cold medicine in the morning and passed out in class drooling all over myself and snoring. Awesome to be off the orals, no back pumps!!! My liver gets a break!!

Weight was 209.5 this AM after i took a dump! that means im up 18.5 lbs. in 35 days, wow.

Started a new bulk shake:
1 cup oats (powdered)
4 scoops protein 102g protein
1 banana
3 heaping tbsp of peanut butter
2 cups milk

I blend this all up and drink it in two sittings. I started making it in the morning since i am getting up real early and don't have time to cook anymore.
:food: