.:BURNING THE MIDNIGHT OIL:. My first LOG

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
left nipple itches. start Arimidex or wait?
start the arimidex like u have, at .5mg eod until it stops itching. then stop the arimidex. if the itching, tenderness, etc comes back...then continue the arimidex for the rest of the cycle.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
start the arimidex like u have, at .5mg eod until it stops itching. then stop the arimidex. if the itching, tenderness, etc comes back...then continue the arimidex for the rest of the cycle.
Dunno what you think... but hes got Proviron on the way .. I was gonna suggest dosing that at 50mg ED after Arimidex has done its job and hope that this keeps it at bay unless hes uber estro sensitive.

Anyway good luck man

The proviron is a good addition either way :) gf wont complain

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
Day 12

Inject 8:00 am. Left quad. Inject went a little rough but i got it all in there.
Wonder if I would get in trouble for posting a video of an inject....? anyone?

Going to talk to my buddy who is the general manager at The Rush. See if I can get a new gym to go to. Working Chest/Tri''s today.

20mg dbol 7:30, cooking breakfast now.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Inject 8:00 am. Left quad. Inject went a little rough but i got it all in there.
Wonder if I would get in trouble for posting a video of an inject....? anyone?

Going to talk to my buddy who is the general manager at The Rush. See if I can get a new gym to go to. Working Chest/Tri''s today.

20mg dbol 7:30, cooking breakfast now.
prob not allowed

Good luck with gym membership

besides the fact they are all wankers at Planet Fitness sounds like you have pretty much outgrown the place already :)

Oh and happy to report that im feeling fine this morning

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I would run the armidex at .25 eod personally. .5 seems to be too much for most cases. I would just use it till the itchiness is gone then use the proviron and continue the armidex only if the itchy comes back.

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
day 12

Joined a new gym today! They have absolutely everything and more. A friggin rock climbing wall! pool, sauna, hot chicks, every weight imaginable, all for 34.99. Did i mention the hot chicks? Got a GREAT chest/tricep workout.Decent pumps.Gotta post some pics of this place, check em out lemme know what you think.

i feel like it's my birthday. BEATS PLANET FITNESS
ANYDAY

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Planet Fitness blows!!!!! I'm with HereToStudy. Lets see the women....lol

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
Well if I took a bunch of pictures of hot chicks my girlfriend would hit me with an object so.....oh and plus you can tell that i was kinda hiding when i took these pics because i thought it would be douchebaggery to be walking around with a camera phone in the gym taking photos of chicks working out lol.

But i thought I would post my diet today since I am bored and have nothing to do except eat and rest.

Wake-up 7:30: 28g whey isolate. 20 mg dbol. Inject.

breakfast: 7 egg whites 2 whole eggs, one half cup of brown rice along with support supps. 30 mg dbol PWO (they don't call it the breakfast of champions for nothing.)

post workout protein bar (30g)

lunch#1: 1 grilled chicken breast 1 cup brown rice
lunch#2: 8oz lean steak, 1 cup brown rice, 1 whole carrot.
dinner#1: spaghetti with wheat noodles and ground turkey.
dinner#2: 1 grilled chicken breast 1/2 cup brown rice.

before bed: 2 tbsp. creamy peanut butter. protein shake w/60g.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
That gym looks very familiar... Is it in Williamsbug?

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
Nope. It's in North Carolina. It's called The Rush fitness complex.

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
Subbed.....Curious about your cals......how much protein, carbs, and fat are u taking in? Do u measure your food? because i know a lot of people underestimate their real calories. Also what does your Pre and Post workout Meals look like? I Hope your eating carbs galooooooooooooor

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
I take in approximately 300 grams of protein a day and to be honest with you i have no idea how many grams of carbs i take in I simply eat portions with every meal. I eat balanced and try to listen to what my body needs but I feel diet is my weak point when it comes to actually measuring and counting numbers, which is not good i know. I am currently at about 12% body fat which is the highest iv'e ever been. My goal is to put on mass with the least amount of fat. When you say "underestimate calories" do you mean that I overeat or under eat for my goals? My pre-workout meal is usually breakfast. My post workout meal is usually chicken and rice or red meat and rice. I always keep an open mind so please feel free to criticize.

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
You can take as much gear, pro hormones you want, but if you diet isn't on you will never achieve what you really want. 1st off your prob more like 15% body fat from the pics you orginally posted. I would one day weigh everything out and really figure out how many calories you are putting into your body. I weigh all my food to the nearest gram, and very detailed about it. I log everything I eat and then take a look at what worked, and what didnt. From my experience and from others i talked to your post meal should be loaded with carbs and protein, and FAST. Not a lot of fat or dietary fiber cause this will slow down digestion. For instance i take down a protein shake and fruit. My post workout meal has 40 grams pro, 50 grams of carbs, and 6 grams of fat. My diet is 2100 calories, 200 grams of pro, 200 grams of carbs, and 60 grams of fat. I am dieting and i do carb load every 3rd to 4th day to keep the body guessing. 2800 cals at that point and add additional 175 grams of carbs to my diet. Your body after working out needs pro and carbs. My only meal that is a protein shake is after i work out cause it needs nutrients FASTTTTTTTTT whey protein is my choice the fastest of them all. Sometimes i take in a Casein protein shake at night for slow absorption with fatty acids and dietary fiber.

Im 5 8 at 192 a lil under 8% body fat now, and been doing this for a while so i have a good idea..Ive tried many diets and before i weighed my food i was so wrong with what i was really eating.

Seriously after a couple of weeks of doing this, you will get the gist of how many calories you r taking in

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
thanks man, I appreciate the criticism. I'm not really new to eating right, I just don't count gram for gram food intake....which I should. As far as my post and pre workout meals, They are spot on.I'm gonna take the time today to count my caloric intake and log it. Thanks for the help bro.I'm trying to get to around 9-10% by next summer but right now I am Bulking.Granted I should have started this cycle with less body fat which I do regret at this point but i'm in it now so unless any horrible side effects occur I will be carrying it through to the end of July. Once again thanks for the input.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks man, I appreciate the criticism. I'm not really new to eating right, I just don't count gram for gram food intake....which I should. As far as my post and pre workout meals, They are spot on.I'm gonna take the time today to count my caloric intake and log it. Thanks for the help bro.I'm trying to get to around 9-10% by next summer but right now I am Bulking.Granted I should have started this cycle with less body fat which I do regret at this point but i'm in it now so unless any horrible side effects occur I will be carrying it through to the end of July. Once again thanks for the input.
Im sure you have heard of it, but fitday.com is great for food logging.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
I take in approximately 300 grams of protein a day and to be honest with you i have no idea how many grams of carbs i take in I simply eat portions with every meal. I eat balanced and try to listen to what my body needs but I feel diet is my weak point when it comes to actually measuring and counting numbers, which is not good i know. I am currently at about 12% body fat which is the highest iv'e ever been. My goal is to put on mass with the least amount of fat. When you say "underestimate calories" do you mean that I overeat or under eat for my goals? My pre-workout meal is usually breakfast. My post workout meal is usually chicken and rice or red meat and rice. I always keep an open mind so please feel free to criticize.
Ok where should i start

There is a must read thread over bb.com it ended uo being a sticky by Alan somethng or other guy is as nutritionally sound as they come... Ill dig up the link for you but heres the crux of the thread

Your Anabolic Window

Pre WO meal ideally 30 mins before hitting the gym should contain low glycemic carbs (oats) whey protein no fat
Slow acting carbs to last over the course of your work out preventing catabolic state, whey protein fastest acting protein on the planet no fats slows absorption

Post WO taken immediately after WO
Fast acting carbs high on the glycemic scale you want to create an insulin spike to shuttle the protein (whey) to ur damaged muscles ASAP no fat slows absorption

Post Post WO meal 45-60 mins after post WO shake
Whole Food meal conaining quality carbs and healthy fats

Numbers game.... Take your target weight TW
PRE WO shake
Carbs TW x 0.33, Ptotein half of the carb number
Post WO shake
Carbs TW x 0.5, Protein half that number

Example

Lets say your target weight 210lb
Pre WO
210 x 0.33 = 69
C 69g, P 35g

Post WO
210 x 0.5 = 105
C 105g, P 52g

These 3 meals taken correctly in your anabolic window will lead to the maximum growth, if you were cutting you would just take lower targer weight ie 180lb and apply same formula

ill dig up that thread

Found it http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=272067&highlight=allan+pre+post+shake

Solid advice man

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
inject day 13

Right Quad inject this morning. 100mg/ml, kinda sucks injecting 5 ml per week but it's good HG stuff. Hope I don't get in trouble for posting this, but hey it's informative right? That is if my white ass legs dont blind you

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established

Right Quad inject this morning. 100mg/ml, kinda sucks injecting 5 ml per week but it's good HG stuff. Hope I don't get in trouble for posting this, but hey it's informative right? That is if my white ass legs dont blind you
Nice job

U cud save urself a lot of time in the long run if u filtered those ampules into 10ml vials.. I know thats what a lot of guys do

Just a thought

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
It's just not worth my time to be honest, I read into it a bit but I still would be injecting the same amount every week. The gear that's on it's way now is 250mg/ml and it is HG as well. I couldn't find HG grade gear in vials from my guy so the amps will do. I just don't want to go the UGL route, although it is cheaper. I have seen some pictures of abscesses that will make you cringe.

It's funny, when I was browsing through You-Tube to see if I could find any more videos of injects I realized that all of the videos are of trans-gender chicks blasting Test in their legs to emasculate themselves. I saw one video of a woman who had been on test for a year and had a full beard, deep voice, and big arms.....What would drive a woman to do this to themselves? I'm baffled.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
It's just not worth my time to be honest, I read into it a bit but I still would be injecting the same amount every week. The gear that's on it's way now is 250mg/ml and it is HG as well. I couldn't find HG grade gear in vials from my guy so the amps will do. I just don't want to go the UGL route, although it is cheaper. I have seen some pictures of abscesses that will make you cringe.

It's funny, when I was browsing through You-Tube to see if I could find any more videos of injects I realized that all of the videos are of trans-gender chicks blasting Test in their legs to emasculate themselves. I saw one video of a woman who had been on test for a year and had a full beard, deep voice, and big arms.....What would drive a woman to do this to themselves? I'm baffled.
You can get abscesses from the glass shards from amps too. Also I think you might be injecting a little too far on the side but that just me.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
You can get abscesses from the glass shards from amps too. Also I think you might be injecting a little too far on the side but that just me.
Y that why they suggest putting in 10ml vials using a filter, its highly recommended for the very reason hman states.

I PM u a thread I read about this

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established

I almost bought the same gear as you. The reason I didn't was because id have to filter the amps into 10ml vials. The shards as hamn says r a real risk, there are a bunch of threads on the subject and that my 2c

Sorry

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Ok I will order vials pm me a link if u got one
I'm not at my computer right now (damn phone) but will do so later and make sure you order the filter there is a special kind.

Pain in the arse I know, no pun intended

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
go to a research lab supply site like where you purchased your pins, get a sealed sterile vial, a whatman filter and a 10ml syringe with a 22g pin if you can. Draw the oil with a 10ml syringe, remove the pin place the filter on then reattach he pin to the filter and then push it into the new vial. Your good to go from there.

Ill pm research lab if you dont already have one?

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
Day 14

Good Morning! Thanks for the help guys, I appreciate it. Vials en route w/ filter. Counted calories yesterday and 4580 clean. So I was shy of my 5000 mark but not by much. Here is a pic of my support supps:

Today is legs i'm going to focus on hack squats because I wasn't able to do them at my other gym. I am also going to try some Zelcher squats. Will post the rest later. I'm stoked about doing some good calf work as well.

Oh yea, i'm also going to buy an engagement ring today :)

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Good Morning! Thanks for the help guys, I appreciate it. Vials en route w/ filter. Counted calories yesterday and 4580 clean. So I was shy of my 5000 mark but not by much. Here is a pic of my support supps:

Today is legs i'm going to focus on hack squats because I wasn't able to do them at my other gym. I am also going to try some Zelcher squats. Will post the rest later. I'm stoked about doing some good calf work as well.

Oh yea, i'm also going to buy an engagement ring today :)
Congratulations mate

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
go to a research lab supply site like where you purchased your pins, get a sealed sterile vial, a whatman filter and a 10ml syringe with a 22g pin if you can. Draw the oil with a 10ml syringe, remove the pin place the filter on then reattach he pin to the filter and then push it into the new vial. Your good to go from there.

Ill pm research lab if you dont already have one?
only thing I would say is make sure you change the needle after the filter is attached to the syringe. if you dont change the needle it wont be sterile, or as sterile as using a fresh pin. the glass will get filtered but still using the same needle you drew it out with could possibly transfer germs

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established

man i even get nervous watching someone else inject lol. its good though to watch other peoples protocols because i learn things from everyone. thanks for posting this up

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Thought i would share this with you

33018d1272580401-175lb-255-11months-ass.jpg

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
Day 14

Weight 201.5 (+5lbs!!)

Called a buddy of mine and he wanted to do shoulders so I skipped legs haha noeone ever does that do they? But I will pick up a heavy leg day tomorrow.

Warmed up with behind the neck presses.
Dumbell presses
front delt db raises
shrugs
machine presses
mixed in some light deadlifts at the 225x10 225x10 225x8

15 minutes on the treadmill. I also gave him that bottle of Diesel Test Pro that I had and he took 4 of them PWO!!! He then proceeded to drink 1 energy shot plus a monster energy drink. Needless to say he was puking his guts out and running around the gym like a lunatic and yelling during every set like a psychopath, I was laughing so hard. I wish I coulda filmed that.

It was nice to work out with someone, been looking for a good training partner for a while. He is at at like 8%bf and SHREDDED, so I have someone who is more advanced than me to work out with which is always a good motivator.

Time to eat. Thanks for the info on the Anabolic Window BTW, using as we speak. :food:

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Weight 201.5 (+5lbs!!)

Called a buddy of mine and he wanted to do shoulders so I skipped legs haha noeone ever does that do they? But I will pick up a heavy leg day tomorrow.

Warmed up with behind the neck presses.
Dumbell presses
front delt db raises
shrugs
machine presses
mixed in some light deadlifts at the 225x10 225x10 225x8

15 minutes on the treadmill. I also gave him that bottle of Diesel Test Pro that I had and he took 4 of them PWO!!! He then proceeded to drink 1 energy shot plus a monster energy drink. Needless to say he was puking his guts out and running around the gym like a lunatic and yelling during every set like a psychopath, I was laughing so hard. I wish I coulda filmed that.

It was nice to work out with someone, been looking for a good training partner for a while. He is at at like 8%bf and SHREDDED, so I have someone who is more advanced than me to work out with which is always a good motivator.

Time to eat. Thanks for the info on the Anabolic Window BTW, using as we speak. :food:
Its seems like its always time to eat, right? on that note off to drink some raw eggs

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
Day 15 weight 200.5 lbs

Rest day. Gotta rest, don't want to but it's necessary.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Get some extra curricular cardio done :)

33215d1273697883-operation-get-swole-29335_1453473705376_1489301898_31163497_1829247_n.jpg

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
day 16 weight upon waking:200.5

Leg day for real this time.Will post wo later.

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
day 17 weight upon waking 199.00

Really did a heavy legs day yesterday, didn't want to get out of bed at all. But gotta work.
Incorporated hack squats into my routine. The gym I went to before had no hack machine.

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
Day 18

Weight 199.5
Diet was bad yesterday because I was at work. I took food and shakes to work but ran around to much I couldn't compensate for the loss. Back on schedule today with church and then Chest/Tris.
Wrist injury feels better. Going to take 800mg Ibu pwo to try and get a good WO in.

Gear has been sitting in customs for 5 days. Sometimes it gets sent to my town and they don't update it and it then comes the next day but there is a chance it will get snagged.
\

Megan Fox.....

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
In FULL EFFECT

Chest/Triceps: Still day 18

The DBOL and Test-E seem to be in full effect and running strong. I felt the best in the gym today than I ever have. Amazing, powerful, strong stuff. I see why it is banned. IT WORKS. there were dudes in there twice my size but I felt equal to them somehow. I had this primal intensity and felt like an animal. My sex drive has been off the charts and when I say off the charts I mean she is sore and waddling around like a duck, pure unadulterated animosity in everything I do. It's almost scary.

I had been at that sissy gym for the past while and they didn't have a flat bench, only smith machines. Needless to say my stabilizers are all screwed up, workin on it.

Bench: warm-up 135x20
225x12
245x10
255x6 (fail no spotter)
decline: 185x12,195x10,205x10,225x6(fail no f****** spotter)
incline: 135x10,145x10,135x10
DB presses:70x10,60x10,60x10,65x10
hammer strength flat bench: 180x16,270x10,270x10,280x10,290x8

Triceps: skull crushers supersetted with kickbacks
rope n' pulley's supersetted with another machine I don't know the name of.
pulley kickbacks
tricep machine

I was running out of steam and I felt that this was a good stopping point. I am trying hard not to overwork my body and to listen to it. This was definitely a GREAT workout and I am proud of my progress so far. I will post pics at the one month point. Thanks to everyone for following and for support!!:fing02:

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Chest/Triceps: Still day 18

The DBOL and Test-E seem to be in full effect and running strong. I felt the best in the gym today than I ever have. Amazing, powerful, strong stuff. I see why it is banned. IT WORKS. there were dudes in there twice my size but I felt equal to them somehow. I had this primal intensity and felt like an animal. My sex drive has been off the charts and when I say off the charts I mean she is sore and waddling around like a duck, pure unadulterated animosity in everything I do. It's almost scary.

I had been at that sissy gym for the past while and they didn't have a flat bench, only smith machines. Needless to say my stabilizers are all screwed up, workin on it.

Bench: warm-up 135x20
225x12
245x10
255x6 (fail no spotter)
decline: 185x12,195x10,205x10,225x6(fail no f****** spotter)
incline: 135x10,145x10,135x10
DB presses:70x10,60x10,60x10,65x10
hammer strength flat bench: 180x16,270x10,270x10,280x10,290x8

Triceps: skull crushers supersetted with kickbacks
rope n' pulley's supersetted with another machine I don't know the name of.
pulley kickbacks
tricep machine

I was running out of steam and I felt that this was a good stopping point. I am trying hard not to overwork my body and to listen to it. This was definitely a GREAT workout and I am proud of my progress so far. I will post pics at the one month point. Thanks to everyone for following and for support!!:fing02:
end of week two and the Test is already kicking in? u sure its not just the Dbol? SRS question because im curious how long it takes to start feeling test

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a great WO

Nice numbers on the bench there

:)

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
The "boost" feeling usually happens in week two, or feeling "on". The physical strength increase in week 4 my friend. Day 18 Dbol, I am familiar with its effects, and today I felt something different. Everyone is different though. I am using really good human grade stuff and it's my first cycle so it's not really surprising to me that I'm feeling it already.

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
Day 19

Back:

standing row platform: 90x16,135x12,160x10,170x10
DB rows: 70x12,85x12,90x10
medium grip row machine: 45x20,70x10,80x10
bent BB rows: 135x12,185x12
3/4 deadlifts (focusing on lockout to fire lower lats):185x10,185x10,185x10
close grip rows:90x14,115x12,185x10,195x10
Lat pull downs (single pulley):42.5x10,60x10,62.5x10

Didn't sleep much last night. Sleep is such a vital part of weight lifting. I felt strong but not 100% in the gym. Waiting on gear as we speak, the mailman should be here any minute.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
lol no such thing as over training... only under eating ;)