Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what is the best creatine for mass whle bulkin and what were your results
Creatine monohydrate.

Straight creatine products include CreaPure or Kre-Alkalyn..

It doesn't matter what creatine product you use, really, because your bulking success is going to be dependent on your NUTRITION as opposed to your supplements.

If you're going to use a creatine product that is more than just a creatine products (i.e. has other effects), then that can be useful, especially if it's something like NeoVar Recomped or Cre-o2 which both have nutrient repartitioning effects (and NeoVar Recomped helps re strength and pumps, with Cre-02 helpsing re endurance).

If you're going to use a preworkout that contains creatine, then you do not need a separate creatine product - Assault is excellent.

~Rosie~

squatmonster

Awards
I used a clone of Size On called Vasabol and it seems to work really well . Plus its alot cheaper, but then again I also have gone back to regular creatine Mono when cash was tight .

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Neovar is a great creatine mono. you can stack it with our new product Lit Up and you will see great results.

My results on neovar: I took as directed on the label

took neovar for 6 weeks, then switched my protein powder to ISO MASS so i stopped it because ISO has creatine in it.

RESULTS Strength increase was above average from my previous experiences with creatine. ive taken CEE, Mono, Kre Alkalyn

Gained about 7 pounds in 6 weeks from the creatine.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
Creatime Mono is cheap. Buy one and if you don't like it then switch.

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
i heard that creatine that has carbs in it help you absorb faster which helps you to gain weghit faster?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i heard that creatine that has carbs in it help you absorb faster which helps you to gain weghit faster?
You shouldn't be so concerned with gaining weight from creatine, since that is NOT its purpose (and any time you have carbohydrates you will gain some scale weight, since for every gram of carbohydrates you have, they hold 3 grams of water, which will increase weight for a time).

However, consuming carbohydrates with creatine has been shown in studies to enhance the absorption and storage of creatine in the muscles.

~Rosie~

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
so wouldnt it be better to take a creatine that had carbs in it?

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
so wouldnt it be better to take a creatine that had carbs in it?
My honest advice is that if it is just as cheap as mono then use it, if not get your carbs from food and save your money.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
True, but a good combo of BCAA, CREATINE, CARBS, and Glutamine post workout is great liquid form so you can shower, and go home and cook food.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
If you are training hard and want to gain muscle I would take 5gm creatine with 40gm dextrose carbs, 5gm glutamine, and 10gm BCAA POST WORKOUT. You could just buy kool aid powder or AST SPORTS SCIENCE and NOW FOODS both sell dextrose. Its a fast carb but still natural unlike high fructose corn syrup, and wont bloat your stomach like Waxymaize. Its also cheaper to get it seperate, but if you would like convienance. Optimum nutrition and a couple other brands sell good post workout formulas, but I would still purchase USP LABS MODERN BCAAs.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Yes. Its just plain sugar. It also tastes good. There are dextrose supplements out there too, but this is cheap and already flavored.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
What about adding something like dark matter to the post workout supp regime?

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I love dark matter, and recommend it. This was just an idea of making your own post workout ****tail.

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
so if you could it would be a great help can you list like the supps i should be taking and the timing

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
OK,

1 Pre workout Maximize V2, or Jack3d. 1 scoop maximize or 1-2 scoops Jack3d
2 During USP Labs Modern BCAA Sip on it, or just drink water, and add the BCAA into your pre workout.
3 Post workout 2 Scoops USP Labs Modern BCAA with 1 serving Dark Matter

Test can be boosted with DAA 3 gm daily. I also use PYTHON from Vitamin Shoppe.