Bulk Stack

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
What's good my guys, been a while

I'm coming up on the end of my cut stack and have put on some good size and cut up nicely these past few months, about time to bulk up. I just put in an order of a new stack that I'm looking to run this winter, let me know what you think

Test e 500mg
deca 300~400mg
anadrol 50mg
winstrol 30mg
proviron 25mg

I could swap out the anadrol for dbol, got a bunch of that too. My reasoning behind anadrol is the water retention/estro sides from dbol. Plan to run winstrol at half dose. Will be taking heavy liver support for this cycle. Anything I'm missing?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

I'm coming up on the end of my cut stack and have put on some good size and cut up nicely these past few months, about time to bulk up. I just put in an order of a new stack that I'm looking to run this winter, let me know what you think

Test e 500mg
deca 300~400mg
anadrol 50mg
winstrol 30mg
proviron 25mg

I could swap out the anadrol for dbol, got a bunch of that too. My reasoning behind anadrol is the water retention/estro sides from dbol. Plan to run winstrol at half dose. Will be taking heavy liver support for this cycle. Anything I'm missing?
Why the winny on a bulk?

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
Why the winny on a bulk?
The thought behind it is for the drying effect, I did some searching around on various forums and saw some that would run winstrol and anadrol together with good results

I got a lot of anavar I could just swap it with, or just drop it altogether

Last edited:

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The thought behind it is for the drying effect, I did some searching around on various forums and saw some that would run winstrol and anadrol together with good results

I got a lot of anavar I could just swap it with, or just drop it altogether
Personally, I would save the winstrol. I would run the anadrol and save the anavar. How long is the cycle and when are you planning on introducing the anadrol?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would drop it and if your dead set on using the anadrol ( most guys don't use orals in an off season phase, I don't use the word bulk because who's trying to put on fat?) Then I would use it the last 6 weeks when you hit a plateau with the injectables. I personally like what you have mapped out with the injectables. Nothing crazy. Perfect amount to drive anabolism as long as protein and caloric goals are met. Remember food is the most anabolic compound on the planet so let the food do the work now. You let the drugs do the work when you're in a deficit during a cut

Pulpfiction

Pulpfiction

Awards

Test e 500mg
deca 300~400mg
anadrol 50mg
winstrol 30mg
proviron 25mg

I prefer adrol over dbol as well. I always have nolva on hand just in case symptoms arise but I would add anaztrazole at like 1 mg a week just to help with estrogen related sided and then if it progresses add 1 more or half a mg. All those orals I would space apart. Adrol first 4-6 and then winny last few weeks. I wouldn’t put that proviron in there but that’s just me, I know it’s a very mild oral that helps with e sides as well but that’s just me. Looks like you’ll be pretty stacked and shredded at the end 💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have you looked at the Drol/Dbol combo..??
25mgs of each per day..If one is causing you sides you want to avoid, take that one in the PM...
I've ran that combo, Drol was Killing my appetite so I took it at night for recovery..
But, I ended up dropping it..
Some guys are really experimenting with combos..best of both, some help with the sides of the other one..
Also, yrs ago I was experimenting with the doses of Drol..for me around 30 to 35mgs,was enough to get the recovery benefits without all the sides..
The doses of Orals can be adjusted..to fit one's needs, you never hardly see that with Drol..
Have you tried M1T..??
Z...

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input guys, I like the idea of the adrol first few weeks then hitting the winstrol on the backend like pulp said, I'll work with that and see what results come out of it. Fingers crossed the adrol doesn't absolutely kill my appetite hah, deca should take care of that one

As far as m1t goes, that one made me tired like superdrol does.