Bulk Powerfull?

I can second that. I think that's the various doseages of Bacopa at work. I have noticed that low doses of Bacopa can have a stim effect and higher doses seem to knock me out.
Correct on Bacopa and most adaptagens in general.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Maybe hje's dosing with REM? I find too much REM, or too much REM/PowerFULL late at night does the same thing to me. I just adjusted the dosage down as I think you advised in another thread. Problem solved, sleep is back.
tsb4me isn't using REM, we train together sometimes at the same gym and it ain't REM

he sez that with the old powerful it was lights out when it came to sleep but with this new powerful its not happening in the sleep dept at all, he's wired bigtime!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Muira Puama came in today. It should be up shortly, along with a few other items.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All right!!!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We move VERY quickly, especially as our system smooths itself out.

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
Correct on Bacopa and most adaptagens in general.

So are you saying that I should up the dose at bedtime ?

Cause apart from the sleep issues everything else is on par with the old powerfull ie strength,pump,libido. :D

So are you saying that I should up the dose at bedtime ?

Cause apart from the sleep issues everything else is on par with the old powerfull ie strength,pump,libido. :D
there is not bacopa in powerfull. If you get excelerated by PowerFULL, Please do not up the dose. You are the first to report a caffiene like effect...Anything is possible so not denying the your report.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for any confusion...I was referring to the REM posts when I posted about bacopa.

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
there is not bacopa in powerfull. If you get excelerated by PowerFULL, Please do not up the dose. You are the first to report a caffiene like effect...Anything is possible so not denying the your report.
Are you ever going to help us figure out what is in PowerFULL?

Or are you just telling us to take a hike... ?

Rock

Awards
What is a good starting dosage? Five grams in divided doses on an empty stomach?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IIRC, I think 4 grams divided is recommended starting point. Price is good enough to increase, but keep in mind the points about adaptogens and increased dosage not yielding better effects, rather the inverse.

That said, your starting point looks reasonable. Mind posting some feedback when you get a chance?