injecting Bulk Powerfull

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think? Worth it? Not? Has anyone tried?

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
What led you to think of such a thing? Curious.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
It'd be painful and possibly deadly. Of course if you could get pure forms of the actives and maybe add some chemical group to increase the halflife if necessary and get it into some oil, sure you could do it. Doubt it would accomplish much. It would probably hurt like hell too.

As an aside, I did always wonder why we never saw 'pain free oral' versions of some things like ecdysterone and turkesterone. It seems no one has ever really put the development into some of these things to perhaps ring out their true potential, if any. Or maybe it has happened already and I just haven't heard of it because it sucked and never made it to market. Be that as it may, other than cissus which seems to be a good pain reliever for me, I've been done buying this or that newer more potent extract of this or that herb that's done diddly before.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Not knowing exactly how Jacob gets the active concentrated..it would be very tough to get a pure, aqueous extract clean enough to pin.

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
Not knowing exactly how Jacob gets the active concentrated..it would be very tough to get a pure, aqueous extract clean enough to pin.
You should know, aren't you watching him? LOL sorry I had too. But in all seriousness you think it would be possible to pin with a pure extract.

To the post above bioman. Why would it hurt any explanation for this?

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
You should know, aren't you watching him? LOL sorry I had too. But in all seriousness you think it would be possible to pin with a pure extract.

To the post above bioman. Why would it hurt any explanation for this?
Because injections, depending on the compound, can be really painful. Injectable base 1 testosterone is painful.

A 'pure' extract would be probably bad and still dangerous. A pure synthesized active, I think that's the key. The active would need to be synthesized to guarantee purity and quality, and then it could methylated or have an ester added to it or whatever. Edcy cypionate would be interesting.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
That and we don't know the exact pharmacological pathways of the actives per se (although Jacob probably does)..bypassing the gut and liver might be bad.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
That and we don't know the exact pharmacological pathways of the actives per se (although Jacob probably does)..bypassing the gut and liver might be bad.
:goodpost: EXACTLY!

Think of how prohormones work...they're steroid precursors that rely on post-absorptive processing by the liver to reach their active state. Who's to say that POWEFULL isn't "processed" by the gut/liver/etc. to reach an active state OR even a non-toxic state?

Just thinking out loud here all.

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
It'd be nice to find out and I'll run some experiments on some mice or something.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
It'd be nice to find out and I'll run some experiments on some mice or something.
all due respect but that would be outright cruel, it's not going to work so why even bother but that's just my humble opinion.

what next? injectable cissus directly into a sore joint?:think:

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
all due respect but that would be outright cruel, it's not going to work so why even bother but that's just my humble opinion.

what next? injectable cissus directly into a sore joint?:think:
I'm not trying to kill them. How do you think science came to be? Some animals had to die for the sake of human progression.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
I'm not trying to kill them. How do you think science came to be? Some animals had to die for the sake of human progression.
i'm not a big fan of invasive animal testing unless it's for important medical reasons such as aids and cancer for example but as far as for cosmetic reasons, i'm not a big fan.

like i said, it's just my humble opinion.

it's really not going to amount to anything but a big mess.

but all the same, let us know how you get on.

:thumbsup:

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
the dude's going to need a massive horse size needle just to get the stuff through, the needle will be bigger than the mouse!

Attachments

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
the dude's going to need a massive horse size needle just to get the stuff through, the needle will be bigger than the mouse!
Clearly he should be using horses then.

;)

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
Clearly he should be using horses then.

;)
lol, nevermind then like I said. I do not want to kill the animal on purpose. If it is going to kill it then I do not want to do it. My point was in my last post that some animals had to day for our progression as a species.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Your name here seems to be appropriate to the experiment ;)

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Because injections, depending on the compound, can be really painful. Injectable base 1 testosterone is painful.

A 'pure' extract would be probably bad and still dangerous. A pure synthesized active, I think that's the key. The active would need to be synthesized to guarantee purity and quality, and then it could methylated or have an ester added to it or whatever. Edcy cypionate would be interesting.
Prostanozol cypionate is technically not illegal, it could be a valid laboratory item. Unmethylated anavar with ester in oil, same with pheraplex, put an ester on the oral "super tren" analogue that's all the rage these days, those would all be technically OK as laboratory items.

It amazes me no one did it yet.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Prostanozol cypionate is technically not illegal, it could be a valid laboratory item. Unmethylated anavar with ester in oil, same with pheraplex, put an ester on the oral "super tren" analogue that's all the rage these days, those would all be technically OK as laboratory items.

It amazes me no one did it yet.
It's not even the PHs that get me to be honest, it's the lack of push for different, perhaps more effective forms of these compounds that supposedly have potential that's never been exploited of seen outside of some in vitro testing. It's always some wonderful new extract process, this time guaranteed to work. In other words the same old crap, which is why I basically dropped out of using most supplements. I'm sick of this or that new and exciting extract of the same old ineffective nonsense plant.

The only compounds that really work are steroids to be blunt. Add peptides in and you've got the run of what's really effective on a dollar per dollar basis. And so long as this or that new plant extract is costing me as much as a basic test cycle, I see no reason to buy them anymore. I can get more bang for my buck with the 'roids. I honestly don't understand why anyone buys anything but a multi and fish oil these days.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
It's not even the PHs that get me to be honest, it's the lack of push for different, perhaps more effective forms of these compounds that supposedly have potential that's never been exploited of seen outside of some in vitro testing. It's always some wonderful new extract process, this time guaranteed to work. In other words the same old crap, which is why I basically dropped out of using most supplements. I'm sick of this or that new and exciting extract of the same old ineffective nonsense plant.

The only compounds that really work are steroids to be blunt. Add peptides in and you've got the run of what's really effective on a dollar per dollar basis. And so long as this or that new plant extract is costing me as much as a basic test cycle, I see no reason to buy them anymore. I can get more bang for my buck with the 'roids. I honestly don't understand why anyone buys anything but a multi and fish oil these days.
1. Legality!
2. Usage Risks

:D Those are the biggies for me anyways!

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
1. Legality!
2. Usage Risks

:D Those are the biggies for me anyways!
Which I understand. But when you consider that:

1) the chances of getting caught are near nil.

2) Risks generally come with rewards, and the less risk generally the less reward.

Also, if we're talking the newer PHs, they come with a hell of a lot more potential health risk than the well known and studied steroids. As for the herbals, they do squat for the most part in terms of real world gains. Unless someone comes up with a way to enhance the effects of their actives, they are mostly useless.