Bridging from Super DMZ 3.0 to TR1UMPH

modmustang97g

Awards
Just completed 4 weeks on Super DMZ 3.0. So far i've been eating a fairly consistent diet. My weight has gone from 228 about to 245. Around 16.5 lbs gained, and about 10lbs lean according to my post workout hand held electric bodyfat measurement. Strength gains have been consistent, and hardness and mass are pretty good. The last week or two, my back pumps have been pretty hard in the gym. The rest of the day I feel tight, but during my squat and deadlift days I would end up laying on the ground and missing sets. Of course, if you don't hate life during leg day... your doing something wrong.

I am now moving into 15 days of TR1UMPH at 60mg a day. I hope to harden up even more and drop some of the water weight, though we will see how it goes.

My first day on the TR1UMPH is today, and my aggression and energy are really high. I'm wondering if people experienced similar things when bridging between compounds as this is my first time. I want it to continue, I destroyed my workout today on shoulders and my back pumps are better than they have been in a couple weeks.

modmustang97g

Awards
Looks like there isnt alot of experience with this bridge so I figured id log my experience.

It's day 4 of tr1umph now. My aggression and energy are through the roof when I get enough sleep. Mondays shoulder day was awesome. On Tuesday we hit deadlifts and some support work. We skipped on legs for all of last year so we are playing catch up.
Monday
Overhead barbell press
10 x 65 lbs
10 x 95 lbs
8 x 135 lbs
8 x 155 lbs
4 x 155 lbs

Front delt raise
8 x 25
8 x 30
8 x 35

Side delt raise
8 x 25
8 x 30
8 x 35

Weight assisted pullup
10 x 100
10 x 100
10 x 110

Calf raises
8 x 225
8 x 250
8 x 250

Tuesday
Deadlift
10 x 95lbs
10 x 135 lbs
8 x 155 lbs
8 x 185 lbs
4 x 225 lbs (low back was locking up)

Leg press
360 x 8
490 x 8
560 x 8

Seated cable row
150 x 8
180 x 8
200 x 8

Back extensions on roman chair
3 sets of 10

Power seems good. Weights keep increasing and size and hardness are good. Im boping to add about 5 more pounds in the next couple weeks.

Last edited:

707kid

Awards
Im in on this. I have a bottle of Triumph laying around. Never ran it before.

modmustang97g

Awards
Did chest today. Had a bit of a chemical belly this morning but that never stopped me.

Incline barbell
10 x 95
10 x 120
8 x 135
8 x 185
8 x 225

Decline press
8 x 185
8 x 225
5 x 225

Dumbbell flys
8 x 35
8 x 40
8 x 55

Seated Calf Raises
8 x 225
8 x 270
8 x 225
8 x 180

Weight Assisted Dips
10 x 110
14 x 100
10 x 90

Aggression was good considering I was dragging going in. Only slept about 5 hours and not well. Appetite and energy were good after the workout. Back pumps have really gone down compared to end of the DMZ cycle. Decline is a new lift for us so weights are kind of light, but growing.

modmustang97g

Awards
Sorry, I never follow through with the details of my workouts. The last 2 weeks of the triumph cycle, my weight stayed about the same. I probably should have added some calories, but instead, I decided to keep them the same and see if I leaned out at all.

I did begin leaning out a bit, though I am still holding water weight at the moment. It should "woosh" away soon though, as it is very very soft. I started my CLOMID PCT on Wednesday. It tastes aweful, but seems to be working fine. My workouts last week were ok, though I was very tired. Its 16 weeks since we took a break, so we will be taking one off next week. I havent decided yet what I am going to do as my body needs a rest, but I'm nervous to stop lifting during my PCT.

Overall, the DMZ was awesome; the triumph... not so much. The Triumph had more sides and never showed me much love in the form of gains.