Breakfast Dishes

John_Cash

Awards
Whats a good protein load breakfast that will start my day off?? My goal is to gain 10 more pounds of muscle but i always struggle with breakfast. thanks fellas.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Couple glasses of milk, some eggs or egg whites, peanut butter (sandwich or not).

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
More info on your diet? Can you have carbs? Time to cook, or are you looking for something really quick?

Lots of options for breakfast!

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Eggs is the universal choice for most bodybuilders breakfast i usually cook up 4 eggs or so toast some whole wheat bread spread some natty PB on it and call it a day.

Colochine

Colochine

Awards
  • Established
Eggs is always a good choice of you have the time to prepare them, it really doesn't take as long as everyone thinks I whip up an omelet in less than 5 minutes.

If you feel you don't have the time to make breakfast you can always make a shake, protein, milk, some mixed fruits ie strawberries, blueberries, some peanut butter, or even a raw egg or two.

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
Old-fashion steak(flank)and eggs.Use to eat this all the time but type of training now i need carbs for the intensity.So im doing the oats and egg white for breakfast/pre w/o meal.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
bacon and eggs. just bout every day.

Michealleo

Awards
Every Morning i try to eat some boild eggs , some peanut butter and some bananas . i think this is a healthy breakfast . if u think there should be add something more then please share with me . And i eat eggs with yolks not just egg white .

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Eggs is always a good choice of you have the time to prepare them, it really doesn't take as long as everyone thinks I whip up an omelet in less than 5 minutes.

If you feel you don't have the time to make breakfast you can always make a shake, protein, milk, some mixed fruits ie strawberries, blueberries, some peanut butter, or even a raw egg or two.
Eggs are extremely fast to make, probally quicker then most things besides cereal.

I usually try to make eggs i mean there cheap, high in protein, easy to make and taste good but sometimes im on the run weither it be from waking up late or just being too damn lazy i usually keep some Greek Yogurt in the fridge a good high protein source aswell as some bananas, apples, oranges and various other fruit one thing i found to work well in the morning is toss some oats or granola on some greek yogurt mix in some blueberries, raspberries and scrounge that down its delicious.

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Whats a good protein load breakfast that will start my day off?? My goal is to gain 10 more pounds of muscle but i always struggle with breakfast. thanks fellas.
I usually eat 6 egg whites, 3 yolks, a 16 ounce glass of milk and 2 slices of whole wheat bread with either jelly or butter substitute

quintal89

quintal89

Awards
real fast blender shake. 1.5 scoops whey, 1 cups oats, 3tbs natty pb, banana. High protein, carbs, and good fats. If you start dieting just adjust the amounts.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
OMGZ eggs=WIN

Eggs=Eat eggs or gtfo