BPS: What are you made of?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope I'm the same way lol. When I was in Anchorage in January, we had 2 simultaneous earthquakes not even 30 seconds apart. 6.1 and 7.0 I believe. They were very very close so when they hit it was insane. I enjoyed every second of it lol. Talk about a roller coaster ride. Look up the videos lol. Insane.
I will!!! Rigjt now I'm seeing the weather channel is calling for 3" of snow in 2 weeks here. I hooe theyre wrong and it snows @sshole deep to a giraffe standing on his head!!!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I will!!! Rigjt now I'm seeing the weather channel is calling for 3" of snow in 2 weeks here. I hooe theyre wrong and it snows @sshole deep to a giraffe standing on his head!!!
1:30 am January 24th, 2016. It was 2 earthquakes. A lot of places say 1 but if you look at the mapping it showed 2. You can see when the 2nd hit in the videos.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/24/us/alaska-earthquake/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZBhTfkK3fE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsTubJ14WtM&t=7s

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I hope it snows 3 feet for you. I got none this past winter lol.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. Talk about a wake up call lol.

I thought that's all it did in Alaska?

If it makes you feel better, I didn't get any snow here either.
Lol no.

He lives in Tennessee now
Yep

Oh! Thought he was still in AK last year. Mah bad!
Maybe he was , h3ll I barely know where I was last year
Good question lol. Yeah I was last year but I think the total snow in Anchorage was less than a foot. The whole winter....

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys, for anyone who's interested. As I mentioned b4 I really hurt myself pulling the other day and mobility has sucked since then. But applied the androcrine yesterday and woke up 1000% better today. Still hurts bad but compared to past few days it's incredible how fast the relief came in. Can't wait for this pain to b gone and complete mobility to return, which I have hope it will sooner than later now. After 2 freaking application.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats up guys? Im still here just been a ridiculously busy day at work. Still not deployed to the wildfires but thanks for the support. Im still on official standby, but it looks like they're getting it under control, so maybe I wont be going. Thank you guys for all your entries. As for this week, kudos to you all that bettered yourself. bighulksmash, I have to go with smith on this one. I cant see the plates like everyone elses so I cant in all fairness count it as the winner. But I cant thank you enough for the attempt and hope you get to feeling better. justhere4comm you are this weeks winner my friend, and Im thoroughly impressed. A jump of 20 reps in 3 weeks is outstanding, so please PM me with your mailing information and choice of product. This 4 week promotional challenge has been fun, interesting and motivational and I thank you all for your time. I Look forward to running the next challenge with you all, VERY VERY soon with a new product!!! Thats right, I said NEW!!! Ill be back on layer, but I have a fire class to go teach right now!!
New product you say? Is it what I think it is? ?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So this is what's been killing my gym time this week.

14804759793721.jpg
14804756188210.jpg

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow man. Talent!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy crap brother.. that's sick.. where can I get mine!! I need one of those!
I'm not sure how much shipping would be as it would probably have to be shipped freight but I will be having these on my FB page for $1,000. I was surprised how much material it actually took when I drew up the plans for it and made my cut list of pieces plus all the hardware.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's a shelf light I made that I'm sure FireTitan can appreciate.

14620664856430.jpg

Then with the light on at night.
14620720840650.jpg

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can't wait to find out what this new product is. Can u give a hint, like related to current products or something completely different like, say protein

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Im a little butt hurt. I dont see joe anywhere on that shirt.
Dude, you're handicapped. What girls are you going to help pick up?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
when he comes, we get to park in the front- first spot, so ya know

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
the ones that get hammered and cant walk, he wheels them home

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
They know I can forever cause my legs will
Never give out!
That's counterproductive because if they want you on top, they're going to have to close-grip press you. How are they suppose to enjoy that?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's counterproductive because if they want you on top, they're going to have to close-grip press you. How are they suppose to enjoy that?
Have you not seen joes house? He has a contraption for everything!!