BPS: What are you made of?

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Dam bro. I start creeping closer to the dark side and them something like this happens to one of my bros and it pushes me back to the natty!
Hope everything is going to be OK?
I here you on this one.. !

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Come to the dark side. We have cookies.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Pissed out a few kidney stones . And took some anti inflammatory. I think Ill be fine guys . But Iam officially off cycle for the next 6 to 8 weeks !!!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pissed out a few kidney stones . And took some anti inflammatory. I think Ill be fine guys . But Iam officially off cycle for the next 6 to 8 weeks !!!
Got to love those kidney stones. Got to hammer that water! bring it room temperature so you can chug it. Trust me I have had them my whole life.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I am for everyone have a good competition and fairness so I hate to be the bad guy here but, every video here shows plates and the person and to keep this fair, every video should follow the same procedure.

Again, I applaud the effort but in all fairness to everyone who did the competition, this shouldn't be counted.

Hulky, get back in there, fix the angle and bang out 4 more for an even 100 - you got this bro

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I am for everyone have a good competition and fairness so I hate to be the bad guy here but, every video here shows plates and the person and to keep this fair, every video should follow the same procedure.

Again, I applaud the effort but in all fairness to everyone who did the competition, this shouldn't be counted.

Hulky, get back in there, fix the angle and bang out 4 more for an even 100 - you got this bro
I'll redo it . No problem. Only thing I had was a dresser . No one else was home at the time.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I pumped my muscles full of oils for 3 weeks for that lol ...
Look. Your BP, bloody nose etc. is it ok to try again? Man. I don't want you to hurt yourself. I know you can do these.

Is it worth it?
I'll concede bro.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Look. Your BP, bloody nose etc. is it ok to try again? Man. I don't want you to hurt yourself. I know you can do these.

Is it worth it?
I'll concede bro.
hes the hulk- no nose bleed is gonna stop this insane monster- no conceding- hes doing 101

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards

Is it worth it?
I'll concede bro.
No . I dosed the sdrol to high . Carb loaded, took a few days to stretch everything out. I will have to have wifey hold the cam .

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
hes the hulk- no nose bleed is gonna stop this insane monster- no conceding- hes doing 101
Soon as I stop burning and shaking I will definitely do it again . For now Ill withdrawal cuz my recording skills are obviously stupefied. Its all good . Thanks and good luck to u all.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Soon as I stop burning and shaking I will definitely do it again . For now Ill withdrawal cuz my recording skills are obviously stupefied. Its all good . Thanks and good luck to u all.
stupefied: love that song!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
So was hulk Mike Tyson and I was IP coming to discuss rules and reg right and wrong. Lol

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
God I love ip man. I actually haven't seen all of that one. You know master ip is getting serious when he folds them sleeves though.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
God I love ip man. I actually haven't seen all of that one. You know master ip is getting serious when he folds them sleeves though.
It was a good movie but Tyson took it and dished it out.

But amazingly IP took a Japanese Capt and beat the hell out of him as well as 11 or 12 guys but couldn't kick Tyson Azz. Lmao

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats up guys? Im still here just been a ridiculously busy day at work. Still not deployed to the wildfires but thanks for the support. Im still on official standby, but it looks like they're getting it under control, so maybe I wont be going. Thank you guys for all your entries. As for this week, kudos to you all that bettered yourself. bighulksmash, I have to go with smith on this one. I cant see the plates like everyone elses so I cant in all fairness count it as the winner. But I cant thank you enough for the attempt and hope you get to feeling better. justhere4comm you are this weeks winner my friend, and Im thoroughly impressed. A jump of 20 reps in 3 weeks is outstanding, so please PM me with your mailing information and choice of product. This 4 week promotional challenge has been fun, interesting and motivational and I thank you all for your time. I Look forward to running the next challenge with you all, VERY VERY soon with a new product!!! Thats right, I said NEW!!! Ill be back on layer, but I have a fire class to go teach right now!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
A winner and a new product and he leaves. WHAT THE DEUCE

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It was a good movie but Tyson took it and dished it out.

But amazingly IP took a Japanese Capt and beat the hell out of him as well as 11 or 12 guys but couldn't kick Tyson Azz. Lmao
Well in ip man 2 he struggled hard against that boxer. He's not strong. Can't take those brutal single punches. I'm gonna watch the first one now. It's probably my favorite. I love it when his wife is like ok it's time to stop playing and finish it already.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Balls. I hear they are ****ing terrible
I was curled up in a ball on my couch a while back because of stones... Insane pain.
Passed those bastages.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I was curled in a ball in a puddle of my own puke. Damn thing was 8mm.
that was the gerbil that got caught in your deep anal cavity and when he dooted, his doot went to your kidneys

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not sure but I think the thread derailed somewhere in Albuquerque.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
By the way, I'll pm you my addy for logging the new product. Looking forward to it!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
By the way, I'll pm you my addy for logging the new product. Looking forward to it!
You must have mistaken me for a weaker minded individual, I will NOT fall for your Jedi Mind games, and make sure to include your zip
Code. Lol

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
This is what I do. Just sayin. Had to teach a class and then ran a wreck. Good times. Yall miss me?
Unacceptable. I didn't notice the new product mention. I have failed at paying attention.

You gonna go to Gatlinburg by the way? I might be heading out that way to help out my cousin.

Here he goes guys...........................................................................................................................Lol.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unacceptable. I didn't notice the new product mention. I have failed at paying attention.

You gonna go to Gatlinburg by the way? I might be heading out that way to help out my cousin.

Here he goes guys...........................................................................................................................Lol.
No Gatlinburg for me. Theyll use Tennessee firefighters for that Im sure. If they call, Ill roll out though. Im at a loss here, I want to go to the ones we have in NC, but at he same time I really dont. Im a structural firefighter, not a wild land guy, but the experience would be fricken outstanding!!! Still waiting, but like I said, theyve said it's fairly contained now. The rain helped a lot!!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
No Gatlinburg for me. Theyll use Tennessee firefighters for that Im sure. If they call, Ill roll out though. Im at a loss here, I want to go to the ones we have in NC, but at he same time I really dont. Im a structural firefighter, not a wild land guy, but the experience would be fricken outstanding!!! Still waiting, but like I said, theyve said it's fairly contained now. The rain helped a lot!!
Well we have a major storm that's here right now with tornado warnings. So it should make it there in the next day or 2. BUT with this storm, it could go either way. Right now its just major rain though.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well we have a major storm that's here right now with tornado warnings. So it should make it there in the next day or 2. BUT with this storm, it could go either way. Right now its just major rain though.
Stay safe brother!!!! But as bad as it is to say, I like that kind of stuff. Makes my job a little more stressful and adds the fun. I hate for people to have to lose anything, so I always want like, an abandoned building to collapse. No ones hurt, but Im confined space and building collapse certified, gives me the chance to play. Does that make me an @ss?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Stay safe brother!!!! But as bad as it is to say, I like that kind of stuff. Makes my job a little more stressful and adds the fun. I hate for people to have to lose anything, so I always want like, an abandoned building to collapse. No ones hurt, but Im confined space and building collapse certified, gives me the chance to play. Does that make me an @ss?
Nope I'm the same way lol. When I was in Anchorage in January, we had 2 simultaneous earthquakes not even 30 seconds apart. 6.1 and 7.0 I believe. They were very very close so when they hit it was insane. I enjoyed every second of it lol. Talk about a roller coaster ride. Look up the videos lol. Insane.