BPS Formasurge & Endosurge log by Sidoious

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What is a ground base squat?
It's almost more of a deadlift machine, low handles mimic a deadlift motion except your hands are to the side of your feet instead of ahead of them. Higher handles on the machine are used for shrugs. I'll try to take a picture next time I go.

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is that the one where you are on your back on the floor pushing a sled platform up?
That's the squat press. I forget what company produced the machines my gym uses, but those are the names on the machines I use. Other gyms maybe call them something else.

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I love you guys, in a totally ghey way. Ain't no shame in my game!

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh, and btw, I'll be logging ConDense with these products when my promo tub ships. Have a feeling this is only the beginning...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, and btw, I'll be logging ConDense with these products when my promo tub ships. Have a feeling this is only the beginning...
Nice bro! I'll be following.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Sweet! I've been looking into that. Can't wait to see how it treats ya

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WTF is ConDense?

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is it supposed to be good, I mean MM by Purus is already pretty stellar allbeit overstimmed.
It's new but sounds promising. Nitrate-based

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 13: arms

PRs in bold:
Tricep pulldowns: 170 x 12,11,9,9,8 superset with
Cable bicep curls: 140 x 12, 10, 9, 120 x 8,7
Single arm tricep extensions: 60 x 8,8,7,7,6
Reverse grip cable bicep curl: 100 x 10,9,8,8,8,
Hex bar pulls: 140 x 10,9,8,8,7
Single arm dumbbell rows: 60 x 10,9,8,7,7

Did a ton of landscaping today, multiple trips to get mulch and didn't get to the gym until 7. Didn't drink a lot of water but fought through my fatigue (and strain!) by thinking about this log and not wanting to let anyone down! Rest day tomorrow for sure!

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
Damn bro! It's a regular PR frenzy in this log! Good stuff man! You'll probably be sore as hell tomorrow after that workout and the landscaping combined.

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn bro! It's a regular PR frenzy in this log! Good stuff man! You'll probably be sore as hell tomorrow after that workout and the landscaping combined.
I wonder when the PRs will stop too!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's almost more of a deadlift machine, low handles mimic a deadlift motion except your hands are to the side of your feet instead of ahead of them. Higher handles on the machine are used for shrugs. I'll try to take a picture next time I go.
Gotcha, I know the machine you're referring to, just never heard it called that before. It simulates a hexbar dead pretty much. Good stuff.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Gotcha, I know the machine you're referring to, just never heard it called that before. It simulates a hexbar dead pretty much. Good stuff.
Yeh, seen if, never used it before, actually never knew what it was 4,

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great stuff so far Sid! Like your logging style and comments. Looks like the product is kicking as much ass as I knew it would!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Banned again :(

Damn, just as I got all caught up in the log. Can't wait to order me some Formasurge!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know him personally/talk to him on a different forum that could provide an update possibly?

murk01

murk01

Awards
At least we know he is still logging offline. When will he be back this time?

murk01

murk01

Awards
Some one don't like him, don't know why, he's so lovable with that supermario avatar!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
His testicles got so swole from the FormaSurge that sitting at a keyboard is not working for him. Perhaps a donut cushion will give them big boys some relief and he can finish the log.

No really Sid whatever is going on be a stand up guy. Come tell us you can't finish this if that is the case. Just ditching on a sponsored log does not show much integrity. Stuff happens in life but communicate it instead of leaving everyone hanging.

Hope all is well with you and you family, but then again if it is, then it is kind of insidious of you not to finish eh...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
His testicles got so swole from the FormaSurge that sitting at a keyboard is not working for him. Perhaps a donut cushion will give them big boys some relief and he can finish the log.

No really Sid whatever is going on be a stand up guy. Come tell us you can't finish this if that is the case. Just ditching on a sponsored log does not show much integrity. Stuff happens in life but communicate it instead of leaving everyone hanging.

Hope all is well with you and you family, but then again if it is, then it is kind of insidious of you not to finish eh...
Kleen he was banned twice. Good guy too, he wouldn't just ditch out. Lots of fun stuff going on around here...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seriously, banned again? Wow!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man I should get banned so my log gets this much attention

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
Maybe we can get some time of timeline from the Admin as to how long the ban was this time. Seriously, need this log to get back on track!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We can only assume the Formasurge drove him crazy. BPS please send me the remaining stock to keep it out of the hands of those who may use it for evil. Thanks in advance ;)

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
We can only assume the Formasurge drove him crazy. BPS please send me the remaining stock to keep it out of the hands of those who may use it for evil. Thanks in advance ;)

Oh you!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You sure know how to pick em ; )
S*** happens, you can't win them all. And no whoever says they want all the rest of the FormaSurge needs to go through me first, literally, cause I want my darn bottle!!!!!!!!!!

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
S*** happens, you can't win them all. And no whoever says they want all the rest of the FormaSurge needs to go through me first, literally, cause I want my darn bottle!!!!!!!!!!
Were gonna have to fight for it bro... I want my fugging bottle also!!