Box of synovex conversion to test prop

scarfacebling

Awards
1 box of synovex should yield 20 grams of test prop correct? I went through the conversion and it may be damp (it feels dry) but I weighed it out and I have 33.5 grams. Should I redo the heet step and then wash again?

scarfacebling

Awards
1 box of synovex should yield 20 grams of test prop correct? I went through the conversion and it may be damp (it feels dry) but I weighed it out and I have 33.5 grams. Should I redo the heet step and then wash again?
ok i just let it bake at warm agian for 20 min and its a lil over 21 grams.. I am i just being paranoid?

Snachito

Board Supporter
Awards
What method of conversion did you use? The method for crystals or Powder? Either way it still is weird that you would get 100% conversion, let alone over 100% conversion. Are you sure you are using a reliable scale? That's the only thing I can think of, unless it's not fully dry. Or you are not weighing it properly(starting the scale at zero and then adding the powder). This has me baffled if you are doing everything right!

scarfacebling

Awards
I just kinda guessing that it must have been still wet in the middle since i had so much powder. I went a head and put half of it in oil last night everythign seems okay.

Snachito

Board Supporter
Awards
Just curious, how did everything finally turn out?

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
a box of synovex-h (20g prop) will yield in the end 16-19g of prop.

scarfacebling

Awards
I believe it was still a little wet even though I put in the oven on warm for a half hour or so any way I suspended in oil and have had two test subjects do about 3 injects a piece so far everything seems to be okay. I really think there was just some water still in there but let’s just say for a hypothetical case that there were still some of the binders in there. If injected what could some of the possible negatives be?

Ps the final weight was about 21.5 (which may have been wet)

Last edited: