Tren E in mailbox overnight 36 degree low.

DinosaurMuffins

DinosaurMuffins

Awards
Like the title says. Tren E ( and Test E) in mailbox overnight. 36 degree low. Am I gtg here? I have read E esters suspend better. Should I have any concerns because no way I can go pick it up tonight. Figure I'll be fine but thought it was a good question.

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Like the title says. Tren E ( and Tedt E) in mailbox overnight. 36 degree low. Am I gtg here? I have read E esters suspend better. Should I have any concerns because no way I can go pick it up tonight. Figure I'll be fine but thought it was a good question.
Dude....
Stop hitting that button.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah sorry man.... was something weird with my phone.
A lot of times it looks like a post hasn't posted to this site, but it really has.
Rule of thumb is: if you clicked the button once, it is there. Sometimes you might have to refresh the page to see it.
(y):)

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If there is. Is it as simple as warming the oil?
It is. If it's severely crashed and a lot of warming is needed, it's a wise precaution to vent the vial by sticking a needle in it. I've never heard of a vial bursting when this wasn't done but I wouldn't want to be the first guy. If it's just a few crystals, sticking it in some tea water should do the trick.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think you'll be alright at 36 degrees, let us know how it goes though I'm curious

DinosaurMuffins

DinosaurMuffins

Awards
I think you'll be alright at 36 degrees, let us know how it goes though I'm curious
So how it turned out... mail didn't end delivering it yesterday tracking was off. Instead had a whole other situation. I have my gear delivered to my dad's house due to wife issues. I'm 38 for the record. (Don't want to go into the wife thing) So it didn't get delivered yeaterday but today it was even colder so I asked my dad just to go by and pick up the box at the mail box when it was delivered. It was label something really girly like scented jewerly or some ****. So he is already like wtf.. then the insulin syringes I order from Amazon show up unboxed. So he then is like seriously wtf.... so I had to call him and explain its not insulin and everything is OK. All undercontrol. I'm going to tell him it's just peptides or vitamin b shots. Overall he is cool but ****..

TODAY I LEARNED: Just get a damn PO box.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So how it turned out... mail didn't end delivering it yesterday tracking was off. Instead had a whole other situation. I have my gear delivered to my dad's house due to wife issues. I'm 38 for the record. (Don't want to go into the wife thing) So it didn't get delivered yeaterday but today it was even colder so I asked my dad just to go by and pick up the box at the mail box when it was delivered. It was label something really girly like scented jewerly or some ****. So he is already like wtf.. then the insulin syringes I order from Amazon show up unboxed. So he then is like seriously wtf.... so I had to call him and explain its not insulin and everything is OK. All undercontrol. I'm going to tell him it's just peptides or vitamin b shots. Overall he is cool but ****..

Yep. ^^^

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Bro, I ordered a Large order of pins and syringes a number of years back (they were less expensive in bulk), and then had an Emergency come up, and I couldn't get home for quite a while.
When I Finally get home, I see sitting on my doorstep (I lived in a Condo at the time) a GIANT Clear plastic bag of syringes.
REALLY pissed me off. ... I learned some lessons that day....

Reactions: Nac
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Who are you guys ordering from that they sent syringes in a clear bag? Id be fukin pissed.

Not just because there syringes but nothing any company sends you should come in a clear bag for everyone to see the contents. Not even a piece of candy. I would never order again.

DinosaurMuffins

DinosaurMuffins

Awards
Who are you guys ordering from that they sent syringes in a clear bag? Id be fukin pissed.

Not just because there syringes but nothing any company sends you should come in a clear bag for everyone to see the contents. Not even a piece of candy. I would never order again.
Yeah I was shocked that it was sent unbound. Never once had that problem until now.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah I was shocked that it was sent unbound. Never once had that problem until now.
I live in a duplex and my dad lives on the other floor, we both have the same name so he regularly opens my mail. One time he opens a box and it's 25g pins and slin pins.

He says come down to my house please, so I walk in and there is the box and he says I accidentally opened this. Please tell me your not shooting heroin or something lol. (Mind you I don't drink or do drugs outside THC)

I said no, the big ones are for testosterone and the little ones are for peptides and amino acids lol.

He has a strange look on his face and says.....

Ok, now take them and get out my house

DinosaurMuffins

DinosaurMuffins

Awards
I live in a duplex and my dad lives on the other floor, we both have the same name so he regularly opens my mail. One time he opens a box and it's 25g pins and slin pins.

He says come down to my house please, so I walk in and there is the box and he says I accidentally opened this. Please tell me your not shooting heroin or something lol. (Mind you I don't drink or do drugs outside THC)

I said no, the big ones are for testosterone and the little ones are for peptides and amino acids lol.

LOL thats awesome. Yeah, I guess we all pick our poisons. So are just more productive than others...

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Damn bro I would've had a heart attack especially scincr my pops knows I use to shoot that $hit

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I never ordered from them again.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Could you by chance help me out finding a new source I'm looking for test enanthate and sustanon 250-500
If I were you, i'd remove this post. Cause you're gonna get banned for sourcing