Bought in bulk, deciding stacks

accordconcept

Awards
New to this site, memebers at some other forums, but i wanted more focus on the subject so i'm gonna start bein here. I bought all my gear in bulk because i had a lot of money at the time and wanted to get what i wanted when i could. Here's what i have:

*50 Caps @ 10mg - Anavar
*10g Equipose Base
*50 Caps @ 25mg -Winny
*32g Test Base
*90 caps SD
*200 caps @ 10mg Dbol
*5g Deca Base
*2 kits Oral igf-1
*2 kits oral Hexotropin
*shitload nolva/clomid/letro/hcg/trib

This should hoefully last me 4-5, maybe i wont use it all, but i was thinking of stacking the following together, let me knwo if u agree, i wana all out bulk first.

1) 2 cycles just SD
2) Just test cycle
3) Test/deca/dbol
4) Test/Winny
5) Test/Eq/Ana
6)Test/igf-1/hexo

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
Wow man, u rob a bank?? jk, I got 2 cents for yah.. Why not run the test with some dbol to kickstart and finish of wit sd, using it and igf-1 to bridge the gap between ur cycle into pct... and get HUGE

accordconcept

Awards
Wow man, u rob a bank?? jk, I got 2 cents for yah.. Why not run the test with some dbol to kickstart and finish of wit sd, using it and igf-1 to bridge the gap between ur cycle into pct... and get HUGE
well igf-1 needs to be cycled for atleast

So something like this:

wk 1-10 test
wk 1-4 dbol
wk 8-10 sd
wk 5-10 igf-1

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
well igf-1 needs to be cycled for atleast

So something like this:

wk 1-10 test
wk 1-4 dbol
wk 8-10 sd
wk 5-10 igf-1
igf-1 should be run for no longer than around 30 days as its effectiveness dissipates thereafter, superdrol should be run from weeks 9-11, 1 week past test so you can go into pct the DAY you drop the superdrol and igf-1 should be run to bridge that 2 week gap when ur not running test and ur running the sd so it will help bring back ur natty test