bonscott, the one, and a life mystery!!

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Day 27 of pct.
Squated 275x10 today,.. otherwise just a regular workout. Really just trying to get to the end of this,.. couple more days. I'm sorry but my motivation is in the toilet lately. If there is a bright spot for followers, it would be the end of cycle pics. Is that egotistical? Ah, whatever!!

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Day 27 of pct.
Squated 275x10 today,.. otherwise just a regular workout. Really just trying to get to the end of this,.. couple more days. I'm sorry but my motivation is in the toilet lately. If there is a bright spot for followers, it would be the end of cycle pics. Is that egotistical? Ah, whatever!!
Wow, nicely done sir!

Keep in it brotha! You got this no prob! You did good ON and nicely done in PCT so far, keep it goin man! Your close to the finish, make it a STRONG ONE!

*Chantting* PICS PICS PICS!
*Guy in the crowd* Who care about egos, we want PICS! :lol:

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
You guys are a riot,.. thanks for the laughs!!
Day 28 of pct.
Chest, and arms
dips
15/15/13
incline db press
55x12
60x10
65x10
70x8
need to do more db work,.. poor numbers!
pec deck flyes 145x3x10
tris
pressdownd 70x15
85x12
90x10
overhead db ext
30x8
25x2x8
bis
machine curls 90x10
105x10
120x8/6
Yeah, I'll have pics up this weekend,.. Dad was my pic taker, gotta find a replacement! My kids will probably get a kick outta something like that! Then I'll have to do push-ups with them on my back, lift them over my head, you know throw them around a little!! Should be fun!

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Day 29 was back, shoulders, and traps. Nothing fancy, some pull-ups, machine rows, arnold presses, and shrugs.
Day 30 was a rest day. So this is essentially over. I will post todays leg workout and tomorrows chest and arms, and post pics tomorrow. This thing really lost steam, but the show will go on and finish as ordered!!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No steam lost, my man.
Looking forward to checking those pics out.
Your workout isn't fancy? Well, that's good actually. What you did is some of the most effective motions for overall growth. Good job.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Legs
7 sets of bb lunges(never did them before)
4 sets of squats
3 sets calf raises
3 sets abs

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Legs
7 sets of bb lunges(never did them before)
4 sets of squats
3 sets calf raises
3 sets abs
NEVER done BB Lunges before? :bigeyes: They can be fun (or not). You'll feel them tomorrow :D

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Day 29 was back, shoulders, and traps. Nothing fancy, some pull-ups, machine rows, arnold presses, and shrugs.
Day 30 was a rest day. So this is essentially over. I will post todays leg workout and tomorrows chest and arms, and post pics tomorrow. This thing really lost steam, but the show will go on and finish as ordered!!
Still here ready for pics bro....:wave2:

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
^^^What he said bro! I hope you and your family are doing much better bro! Still keepin ya in my nitely prayers!!! Stay in it to win it brotha!!!

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I do feel it,.. my glutes are soorrreeee!!! Pics coming after workout, around 3pm!!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
bb lunges are awesome i remember the first time i did them I had a killer pump and could feel my whole quads and hamstrings working, of course i paid for that the following days but it was worth it, now I like doing barbell instead since I add more weight!
Sorry I haven't been here in a while but your doing awesome B!

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. Yeah, I did them in a constant tension state. What I mean is I never took a step back, I just went down, back up without locking and back down again. I don't know if they have a different name but it seemed like a more intense way of doing them. Really my whole quads are sore, but my glutes are really sore!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I am still following along. Where are you at weight gain wise from pre cycle?

I also love lunges, but typically stick with dumbbell ones. I love the pump that it gives me and my veins start blowing up as the reps increase.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
My weight at the beginning was 225, has been 231.6 the past 3 days. I'm a long way from where I want to be. I didn't lose as much as I would've liked, but I will get there. I've discovered a few things about myself this log, one being my mental toughness is lacking. The pics don't seem to be much different, but my waist is down to 34 from 36, so some improvement was made. Having difficulty downloading pics at the moment,.. but will be up at some point this evening or tomorrow. I have my thoughts on the ONE, and will be putting them out there also for what it's worth!!
So, on a comical note, my girlfriend told me to be more affectionate, so I got 2 girlfriends.HA HA. Just kiddin'!!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks. Yeah, I did them in a constant tension state. What I mean is I never took a step back, I just went down, back up without locking and back down again. I don't know if they have a different name but it seemed like a more intense way of doing them. Really my whole quads are sore, but my glutes are really sore!
Otherwise known as a "static lunge"; as opposed to a dynamic lunge, where you DO take a step forward (or backward).

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Fyi...

Bonscott has updated pics on page 1 post #13.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Review of the ONE!!

Body composition and Look: I really enjoyed the leaning effect, the pumps, and hardness on TO. Even though I feel the pics don't show much difference, I did go down 2 sizes in my waist. Friends and family have commented several times on me "looking thinner"!
Muscle Hardness: Great, like granite.
Vascularity: Improved moderately, if I had done more cardio I truly believe I could've made it phenomenal. But definitely a positive.
Strength: Improved moderately, I had to many distractions to keep it up constantly. But it did improve, not as much as other ps, but I wasn't really gunning for mucho strength.
Quality of Training: Always a good feeling to hit the gym with this coursing through my veins. Was able to keep rest to a minute between sets, still increase strength, and not fatigue much at all.
Mood/Aggression: Agitated, moody, and short tempered throughout cycle. I should note this wasn't all from TO. These ph/ps's do that to me anyway. I need better coping skills.
Libido: No ill effects on cycle, but no improvements either. During pct took a hit, but the more I think about it, there were other factors causing that. So overall, no complaints.
Joints: Very drying to me. The support supps I took only mildly helped. This is my only negative about TO.
Overall Sense of Feeling: No shutdown, which is great. But I never had that "on" feeling. I was pleased with TO, I wish I could've given a better effort. I could see TO being used as a recomp ps, or as an adjunct to a wet compound. I consider it mild, but well worth investigating as a lean body mass gainer.I started at 225 exactly, and finished at 231.6. So, I believe I've lost a little bodyfat, and gained lean body mass. Can't complain there. As far as 2nd Gear, no complaints. 6bromo works well for me and is fairly inexpensive. Add a test booster, and you're good to go.

I want to thank all who followed along, gave me insight to better ways to utilize things, and all the support. This is my first log, a little rough around the edges, but I will improve with time.

Just in case anyone missed it, my post pics are in post # 13. Thanks again everyone!!

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Review of the ONE!!

Body composition and Look: I really enjoyed the leaning effect, the pumps, and hardness on TO. Even though I feel the pics don't show much difference, I did go down 2 sizes in my waist. Friends and family have commented several times on me "looking thinner"!
Vascularity: Improved moderately, if I had done more cardio I truly believe I could've made it phenomenal. But definitely a positive.
Strength: Improved moderately, I had to many distractions to keep it up constantly. But it did improve, not as much as other ps, but I wasn't really gunning for mucho strength.
Quality of Training: Always a good feeling to hit the gym with this coursing through my veins. Was able to keep rest to a minute between sets, still increase strength, and not fatigue much at all.
Mood/Aggression: Agitated, moody, and short tempered throughout cycle. I should note this wasn't all from TO. These ph/ps's do that to me anyway. I need better coping skills.
Libido: No ill effects on cycle, but no improvements either. During pct took a hit, but the more I think about it, there were other factors causing that. So overall, no complaints.
Joints: Very drying to me. The support supps I took only mildly helped. This is my only negative about TO.
Overall Sense of Feeling: No shutdown, which is great. But I never had that "on" feeling. I was pleased with TO, I wish I could've given a better effort. I could see TO being used as a recomp ps, or as an adjunct to a wet compound. I consider it mild, but well worth investigating as a lean body mass gainer.I started at 225 exactly, and finished at 231.6. So, I believe I've lost a little bodyfat, and gained lean body mass. Can't complain there. As far as 2nd Gear, no complaints. 6bromo works well for me and is fairly inexpensive. Add a test booster, and you're good to go.

I want to thank all who followed along, gave me insight to better ways to utilize things, and all the support. This is my first log, a little rough around the edges, but I will improve with time.

Just in case anyone missed it, my post pics are in post # 13. Thanks again everyone!!
Good job bro all together you did good for yourself even with bumps in the road don't forget to take me on your next journey whenever that will be...:wave2:

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Deinately some additional mass added and you look much leaner around the midsection.

You overcame a lot during this cycle that would have broke less of a man. Great work and awesome review. I can't wait to run mine.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
For sure gents,.. thanks for the compliments!!
Silver, with your work ethic and your commitment to eat clean,.. you will tear that sh!t up!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Review of the ONE!!

Thank you, William, for your log, and strong review. Despite it being your first time, and considering the conditions in which your life were, you did rather well.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Thanks,.. that means alot.