bonscott, the one, and a life mystery!!

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Day 19
Wt:230.6

Got myself to the gym today, got 205x4 on the incline bench. Sometimes a couple days off actually increases strength.
My pumps are out of this world, considering I've barely eaten past couple of days,.. so hats off to "the one". This stuff is definitely doing it's thing, didn't kick in as early as some, but as of right now, it's clicking on all cylinders. No cardio today, just didn't have the push to get it in. It was good to feel the weights though!!!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 19

Got myself to the gym today, got 205x4 on the incline bench. Sometimes a couple days off actually increases strength.
My pumps are out of this world, considering I've barely eaten past couple of days,.. so hats off to "the one". This stuff is definitely doing it's thing, didn't kick in as early as some, but as of right now, it's clicking on all cylinders. No cardio today, just didn't have the push to get it in. It was good to feel the weights though!!!
Nice to here what the one is doing. Keep your head up, you're almost there.:dl:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Mourn not his death bon, but celebrate the way he lived his life, god bless.

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Day 19

Way to press on partner keep it up and God Bless....

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
good pumps are out of this world. just that feeling of crushing those weights down is hard to compare. good job man.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
im sorry for your loss bon, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Day 20
WT: 232.6

Hit the gym today, appetite picking up, slept well last night. Got a workout in, more of a maintenance thingy today. No PR's to report. No sides noted on the one. Thanks pres, glad to hear your shoulder isn't broken!!

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Bon- Keep at it! Yall are still in my Daily Prayers sir! I wish you and your family the best! Keep lifting and stickin with this log bro, itll keep your mind occupied. You got good guys here that are here for ya! Stay strong, lift big, and keep focused! :)

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
keep up the good work my friend!:)
slick.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
Day 20

Hit the gym today, appetite picking up, slept well last night. Got a workout in, more of a maintenance thingy today. No PR's to report. No sides noted on the one. Thanks pres, glad to hear your shoulder isn't broken!!

thx man..me fukin too! keep hitting the gym up it really does help to alleviate some stress my man

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Way to keep pressing on. My thoughts are still with you!

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Day 20

Nice 2 lb gain...:18:

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Haven't had the time to hit the gym in 3 days. Going in about an hour. I'm terribly sorry that I let this log kinda go to sh!t, I'm going to do my best to finish strong this last week. Sh!t happens, as Forrest Gump would say. Thank you!

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Haven't had the time to hit the gym in 3 days. Going in about an hour. I'm terribly sorry that I let this log kinda go to sh!t, I'm going to do my best to finish strong this last week. Sh!t happens, as Forrest Gump would say. Thank you!
No need to appoligze man! We all understand! Just keep lifting and doing what ya can bro! And yes, yes it does.... So no worries here! Stay Strong brotha!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
just keep at it bro,i kind of took a long vacation before my log also!..keep up the good work!
slick.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I want to thank everyone on this board for your kindness and compassion. I am moved by your sincerity and prayers. It is truly uplifting and inspiring!
I figure that I should plow forward, a good upbringing has taught me to finish what I start. So I have continued to take the one, appetite has been almost non-existant. I have been drinking shakes in an attempt to keep protein up. Will be hitting the gym tomorrow. I'm going to try and finish strong.
Again, Thank You!!!
My condolences- e-mail me if you ever need to talk....

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
You owe us nothing. I hope you and your family are doing OK. One of the initial testers continued taking The One after almost cutting his fingers off and it helped him even without working out. I know you have been pushing hard so the time off might not be a bad thing for you.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Day 26
WT: 231.2

Okay, today was my first day back in the gym since last Tuesday. I realize I don't have to apologize, I just take things so personal. Saying I'm sorry is my way of kinda moving past things. I really wanted to provide an unbiased, informative log,.. and well, it just wasn't in the cards. Anyways,...
It felt really good to push some weight today. There will be no more missed days, as everything is taken care of, and it is time to push forward. I feel as though my strength was just starting to kick in when things went south so to speak. However, I have continued to take the one! My abs are beginning to show,.. hard to believe with everything that has happened, but my body is looking pretty good. I have to contribute that to the one! Everyone can be the judge of that with my end of pct pics!!!
So, no PR's today, as was cracking the rust off. Still no sides whatsoever to report. In my past 2 cycles by this point libido took a nosedive,.. not this time!!!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
It is awesome to hear about the progress that you are making. It is giving me hope for my future run of the one after I give myself lots of time to recover from my mmv3 run. You are an inspiration to me the way that you have overcome. Keep up the hard work my man. I am really looking forward to the final pics.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Day 27
WT: 232.8

Alrighty, got a good workout in today. I will start tracking stats again after I crack off the rust for 1 more workout. With any luck, I will continue to grow straight through pct!!! I'm gonna keep it kinda simple and old school,.. 2nd gear, creatine, and a stim fat burner. I believe the 2nd gear should be enough, as sides are non-existent. I will NOT have bloodwork to prove this however! If libido starts to dive, I can throw in DHEA. We'll see either way.
So the only problem I'm really experiencing is a severe drying of my joints. I've been using cissus, and usually it helps, this time around, not so much.
Silver, this forum and the gym are my hideouts, so to speak. It's an escape of sorts,.. trying to keep up with the ideal of the forum keeps me motivated. I don't know if you get what I'm saying, but I feel like I'm giving a good product,. I don't know, I'm babbling! Thanks my man!!!

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Day 27
WT: 232.8

Alrighty, got a good workout in today. I will start tracking stats again after I crack off the rust for 1 more workout. With any luck, I will continue to grow straight through pct!!! I'm gonna keep it kinda simple and old school,.. 2nd gear, creatine, and a stim fat burner. I believe the 2nd gear should be enough, as sides are non-existent. I will NOT have bloodwork to prove this however! If libido starts to dive, I can throw in DHEA. We'll see either way.
So the only problem I'm really experiencing is a severe drying of my joints. I've been using cissus, and usually it helps, this time around, not so much.
Silver, this forum and the gym are my hideouts, so to speak. It's an escape of sorts,.. trying to keep up with the ideal of the forum keeps me motivated. I don't know if you get what I'm saying, but I feel like I'm giving a good product,. I don't know, I'm babbling! Thanks my man!!!
Keep pressing bro...Good workouts make me feel a hell of a lot better usually...What is the DHEA your talking about? I don't need it but just wondering the real name...

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
I googled this,.. so I'm not taking credit!!

Great For Men Over 35

1. What is it and where does it come from?

DHEA is an acronym for the hormone dehydroepiandrosterone (now you know why people use the acronym.)

Levels of DHEA are quite high at birth, drop during childhood, and peak during young adulthood. The levels continue to drop throughout life. This hormone is available synthetically as a nutritional supplement from Bodybuilding.com.

2. What does it do and what scientific studi

DHEA is HOT, and you will see why. When this compound is supplemented, it has been shown to have awesome effects. It has been shown to help people lose weight, burn fat and build muscle.* Dietary supplements of DHEA can help maintain proper levels in the body and can aid a person in their overall well being.*

Is there enough that can be said about DHEA? Apparently not. It may also have positive effects on supporting a healthy immune response and maintaining healthy blood sugar levels that are already within the normal range.*

Learn more about the benefits of DHEA on Clayton South's Health Facts.

3. Who needs it and what are some symptoms of deficiency?

Because DHEA levels decrease with age, people above middle age can have incredible results as the studies above have shown. Body builders or athletes can have some of the greatest beneficial results. They can use it to help build strong muscles and lower body fat.* It is also said to help keep the brain clear and the skin smooth as well!*

4. How much should be taken? Are there any side effects?

When used in the correct dosages, DHEA is great. But, with any kind or hormone or compound, when used incorrectly it can cause problems. The exact right dosage may vary with each individual, so consulting a physician is probably a good idea. Women and men over age 60 are commonly prescribed 50mg and 100mg. Obviously since younger people produce more DHEA naturally, they should take less. Pregnant or nursing women should not take it.

For me Big, it definitely boosts my libido and I get a sense of well-being. I have seen some people use this as well as Vit C with a SERM during pct!!! And they rebounded well!! I hope that helps!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
good to hear you're back in the gym and pushing hard again, take a couple days off allows you to push harder next time you're in the gym, sorry to hear about the dry joints hopefully that will go away shortly!

cheers,

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Bonscott, I understand about the gym being an escape. Hell it is an escape for all my poor decisions in past. Keep it up man. You are doing great.

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
I googled this,.. so I'm not taking credit!!

Great For Men Over 35

1. What is it and where does it come from?

DHEA is an acronym for the hormone dehydroepiandrosterone (now you know why people use the acronym.)

Levels of DHEA are quite high at birth, drop during childhood, and peak during young adulthood. The levels continue to drop throughout life. This hormone is available synthetically as a nutritional supplement from Bodybuilding.com.

2. What does it do and what scientific studi

DHEA is HOT, and you will see why. When this compound is supplemented, it has been shown to have awesome effects. It has been shown to help people lose weight, burn fat and build muscle.* Dietary supplements of DHEA can help maintain proper levels in the body and can aid a person in their overall well being.*

Is there enough that can be said about DHEA? Apparently not. It may also have positive effects on supporting a healthy immune response and maintaining healthy blood sugar levels that are already within the normal range.*

Learn more about the benefits of DHEA on Clayton South's Health Facts.

3. Who needs it and what are some symptoms of deficiency?

Because DHEA levels decrease with age, people above middle age can have incredible results as the studies above have shown. Body builders or athletes can have some of the greatest beneficial results. They can use it to help build strong muscles and lower body fat.* It is also said to help keep the brain clear and the skin smooth as well!*

4. How much should be taken? Are there any side effects?

When used in the correct dosages, DHEA is great. But, with any kind or hormone or compound, when used incorrectly it can cause problems. The exact right dosage may vary with each individual, so consulting a physician is probably a good idea. Women and men over age 60 are commonly prescribed 50mg and 100mg. Obviously since younger people produce more DHEA naturally, they should take less. Pregnant or nursing women should not take it.

For me Big, it definitely boosts my libido and I get a sense of well-being. I have seen some people use this as well as Vit C with a SERM during pct!!! And they rebounded well!! I hope that helps!
Excellent bro thanks for finding this, I guess I could've found it too but you definitely went above and beyond in answering my question....:thumbsup:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're a credit to yourself, William. Kudos for keeping going :thumbsup:

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i agree man. you're still pushing yourself in adversity, which is a wise action to be taking.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, its not how a man behaves when times are easy that defines him, its how he behaves when times are hard.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
hey bonn hope everything is well with you just checking in :D

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Day 28 was the last of the crack the rust off days. WT: 232.4
Dat 29, last day off the one!
WT: 233
BP: 140/84

Diet - Very clean, been doing very good with my carb cut-off around 6pm. Lots of lean protein sources,.. the only exception has been my weakness for whole milk! MMMM!!!
Training - I changed things up a bit as a shock to the system.
Bac and bis.
Back
Deadlifts 135x10
225x8
275x4/4
I have to tell you, it's the little things that make a BIG difference. Let me explain,.. usually I use an overhand grip on deads. So, my grip has been failing miserably on the final reps. So I tried the over/under grip,.. and BAM, my grip was fine. I could've got more reps easy on the second set of heavy deads when I tried this grip. Next deadlifting session, you will see 300 fall!!
Pulldowns behind the neck 100x12
120x10
140x8
160x6
bent over rows 135x10
155x3x8
bis wide grip straight bar curls 70x10
80x10/10
concentration curls 30x3x8
Abs 3 sets of hanging leg raises.
Body composition and Look: My weight has been fairly consistent, but I def look leaner,.. so no complaints.
Muscle Hardness: Phenomenal!!!
Vascularity: Also very good,.. still a thin layer of adipose tissue under the skin, but coming along nicely!
Strength: I mentioned it before, I haven'y even scratched the surface of the potential of the one. However, I feel strong, and the numbers should keep going up.
Speed: Always a fast paced workout!
Co-ordination: On point!
Quality of Training: Excellent pumps, intensity there 100%!!
Mood/Aggression: Have been mucho irritated with pretty much everything,... breathe!!!
Libido: Surprisingly well. Like I've sai, usually at this point libido is in the toilet,... not this time!!
Joints: Dry, let me clarify, very dry!
Overall Sense of Feeling (to include mention of any shut-down or sides): I'm sad that I couldn't give it all I got. But, all things being equal, I feel good, look good,and still have a 30 day pct to find the rest of my abs!!!

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
i agree man. you're still pushing yourself in adversity, which is a wise action to be taking.
I agree, if I would've stopped, things in my life would only have gotten worse.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, its not how a man behaves when times are easy that defines him, its how he behaves when times are hard.
That has always been a fave motto of mine.

Again I want to thank everyone for your love and prayers,.. they are surely paying off, and have helped immensely. I mean I feel as though it's genuine and that makes all the difference in the world to me. What come around goes around,.. and you surely will be rewarded!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Good stuff B, you still got PCT to finish strong, I always like to do my deadlifts using under/over... the trick is to rotate your hands which i seldom do.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Hard to believe I've never tried it before. I'm always learning something!

I also want to add that I will be taking BCAA's heavy in pct. I didn't post that info before. But I'm going to up the cardio and the aminos should help stave off catabolism.
So it will be 2nd gear, creatine, bcaa's, NO, and my buddy gave me Lipo 6. So that'll be pct. Nothing fancy, but effective!!!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
very nice. you're pushing very respectable weights. 300 on deads is definitely a milestone that you will be proud of - next weeks goal i assume :)

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Yes, definitely my next back day! I'm excited!

Oh yeah, I'm sorry, one more thing,.. I will be adding activate extreme starting 3rd week of pct. I absolutely love that sh!t!!

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Wow Bro! Im proud of ya! Keep your yourself going mang! I love the modivation in this room!!!! :)

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
I have to say, I am so moved by the inspiration and motivation that people have provided. It might sound kinda gay, but it makes me wanna cry at times. I am very emotional at times, I guess I'm in that mood lately. What I mean is, no one really knows me from a can of paint,.. yet in a strange way, they are there for me, and uplift me!!!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I have to say, I am so moved by the inspiration and motivation that people have provided. It might sound kinda gay, but it makes me wanna cry at times. I am very emotional at times, I guess I'm in that mood lately. What I mean is, no one really knows me from a can of paint,.. yet in a strange way, they are there for me, and uplift me!!!
Dude, I am more open about things with the people on this board than I am with anybody in person. Only a few people know about my supplement hobby. I understand what you mean though. When I get a compliment from my AM brothers it means the world to me. When I was dissed on this board it hurt me worse than anyone could have done in person. It is funny how much this forum is integrated in my life nowadays.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i had a breakdown on AM awhile back, and the support from the community helped me push through a pretty rough patch in my life (G/F almost OD'ed). i remember crying while reading an inspirational post. we're in this together, and we've got your back. anytime you need to talk, just let me know :)

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
That's what I'm talkin' about,.. you guys are awesome!!!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
this is definitely a tight group here in AM... me too I'm more open to talk about certain things here than with the ones around me, as i feel the support here is superb.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
It seems like on a board we focus more on what we have in common whilst in person its easy to see what separates us and then categorize the intent of a persons well wishing or potential objective criticism.

We take most posts at face value and they are not polluted by confusing body language and mannerisms that we may show when compassionate, humble and insecure about our place in offering support.
Somtimes people arent ready to talk, hear advice and just need to be. Noone wants to pressure you into talking.
It is easy for many people to speak their mind when noone is looking into their eyes.

I wonder if all the support we offer in here is also present in our daily lives? Are well always accepting, supportive and positive? lets try to be and be better for it.

Always the best bon and the line above by EasyEJL is one of my faves and i use it often about how we are defined by how we act under pressure when things arent going as planned. Another great quote by abe lincoln states the if you want to truly test a mans charagter give him power. Somtimes grieving can empower someone to pass blame, make excuses and hurt others because they are hurting.

What i know of you bonn is nothing less than amazing and i think that makes this world better for your efforts.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Havent been in here in a while, but def you rock man. Keep it up!

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Good job man on that workout, killer bro...Yes these threads are great...They give me a place to kinda let loose...Strange but sometimes writing a reply on these threads and saying how I feel makes me feel a ton better...Most people don't judge you (us) on these threads but what if it was different and you saw me an I saw you in person its only human for people to judge from the outside which is sad because deep down we are all the same and seek the same acceptance and company from everyone...Another thing bout these threads makes me think in my mind deeply before typing something down...Wow enough of my rant...LOL:rant: Its just nice to be able to talk even though its just a reply on a thread...