Bold Base Injectable

sjenkins4

sjenkins4

Awards
Does anyone know what concentrations can be achieved before crashing and what kinda recipe to use. I have about 20g that i got for a transdermal but i dont mind needles and would rather get more out of it. maybe some Guaiacol could help keep it in solution as well as help with pain I hoping for a recipe that could hold at 25-50mg/ml. any help would be appreciated i made test suspension at 100mg/ml but it clogs anything smaller than an 18g needle and was hopeing for something a little better

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If your powder is in regular crystal form ie: granular like sugar or salt, then that was your problem with the test suspension clogging. You need to use a morter and pestle on it until it looks like confectioners suger or talc powder. this will flow through a 27g slin pin. I'm assuming that the process for bolenone would be similar as test susp.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive heard nasty things about bold prop i would imagine bold base would have to be worse....idk tho. People said they feel really sick from bold prop.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i've also heard that about bold prop, that might explain why we never see any logs or info about bold base...

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think he wants to get the "most bang for his buck". Man, can you imagine pinning with an 18 ga. needle everyday or 2x day... :blink:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think he wants to get the "most bang for his buck". Man, can you imagine pinning with an 18 ga. needle everyday or 2x day... :blink:
i cant i mean damn its like stabbing yourself lol.

sjenkins4

sjenkins4

Awards
yeah pinning with an 18g is a royal ***** and i really dont wanna do it again. any other tips on micronizing the powder or have any recipes that could keep it in solution even if its low concentration. I heard bold base wasnt near as bad as prop though still hurt from recyrstalization. Also if anyone knows where to get bulk cyclodextrins shoot me a pm so far i cant find it any better than like $2/g

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sjenkins4

sjenkins4

Awards
just checked the powder and its pretty fine already. U think it would hold in oil at 50mg/ml with a 10% ba

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It should be like talcum powder, if it is then that should not only hold in solution better, but it should also make for a more uniform blood concentration of the compound.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 6
Old Witch Anabolics 21
Anabolics 24
RedwolfWV Anabolics 4
Anabolics 2