Boladrol is no joke

adnscmplx

Awards
I ran two bags, slowly ramping up the dose to 12 mg per day. I don't have a lot of ph experience and based on the early reviews that should have been enough to kill a horse. I got no results whatsoever. Actually, I got some strength increase on a pct of clomid, erase, daa, and testopro but that's it.

I'm not using any new products again, only time tested stuff.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't feel bad I've been on this site for awhile and I fell for the hype and bought 3packets.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does anyone wanna buy some I have a packet left!! Lol

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
I have 2 and my workout buddy has too, now im pissed.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
im sorry but i gotta bring this thread back to get some answers...

is boladrol bunk or what?

were the beta testers stuff different?

why is it so underdosed?

what is the company doing about these problems people have been having, very little strength gains, maybe 7lbs on a bulk diet @ 8+mgs...does IBE recommend doses that high? are they happy with the product? does it need more testing?

i dont mean to acuse the product of being bull****, there are so many mixed reviews and i cannot help but wonder if some are swayed positive for some reason. i have 2 pouches sitting here, the way i see it i barely have enough to run at a acceptable level. if its crappy and i have to run pct for no reason i will be pretty upset. pct is no joke and nobody wants to do that for nothing.
Ive seen mixed reviews myself but all I cant state is that when I ran it my strength did jump but I didnt see any weight gain, though I was trying to drop BF so take that FWIW.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Getting upset before even trying the product is quite a bit biased dont you think? Just for reference Ive ran at least 2 different PHs that did little or nothing for me no matter how I dosed and I gave them each 2 runs but I didnt get pisseed about it but everyones different.

All I can say is if you try it good luck and I hope it works well for you and please post your results no matter what they are,and if you dont then all you'll ever have is speculation.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Getting upset before even trying the product is quite a bit biased dont you think? Just for reference Ive ran at least 2 different PHs that did little or nothing for me no matter how I dosed and I gave them each 2 runs but I didnt get pisseed about it but everyones different.

All I can say is if you try it good luck and I hope it works well for you and please post your results no matter what they are,and if you dont then all you'll ever have is speculation.
Ive seen mixed reviews myself but all I cant state is that when I ran it my strength did jump but I didnt see any weight gain, though I was trying to drop BF so take that FWIW.

No offense but you rep for the people that sell Boladrol.. You are Biased

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No offense but you rep for the people that sell Boladrol.. You are Biased
well you constant put down of this product might lead some of us to question your sincerity and geniality...just saying your going over the top might give off signals of "ibe hater" undercover. hey its cool if it didnt work and post up a review but to linger around and repeadetly try to put down a product that worked for some and yes maybe not others but it has worked for some to me i question whether you work for another company. im not here to argue though if it didnt work for you im sorry, maybe you can trade em, i would trade from you not sure if you would accept a trade for them, or maybe you threw them "away" like many others who refuse to return the boladrol even after they posted negative reviews.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i will admit people report less than stellar gains at recommended dose but at higher doses people do report nice lean gains not the once thought massive wet bulker but it will produce lean gains in some so idk for you to sit there and tell me you took it at 12mg and felt nothing is hard to believe. but then again it is a competitive industry and not the first time weve heard this.

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
Let's not turn my questions into something different, and I think being pissed about these reviews in my position is fair. Like I said no one likes to run pct, its very obvious thy have released a inferior product to the claims made. If anything based alone on the recommended dosage needed for any results at all, not weight gain just muscle hardness I guess. Taking 4 times the recomendex dose is ridiculous and very expensive.

All im saying is there has been enough complaints to justify my concern and I think its valid. U can't tell me that people are complaining for no reason, they are literally say at 4x the recommended dose they had no results. 70 bucks for me and a friend plus having to go through pct which cost something in that ball park, that'd alot of time and money for nothing. If i decide to run it I will post a detailed log, that was my original plan, I guess I want to hear from the company. I can't in my right mind pass this product along, I will not sell it to someone else. Im close to throwing it away. If someone said they were so conceded about my product that they are considering throwing it away, I would do everything in my power to address their problems

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
same with ultradrol, boladrol is decent dosed at 2-3x label dose, but at least boladrol isn't too expensive to run like that

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well you constant put down of this product might lead some of us to question your sincerity and geniality...just saying your going over the top might give off signals of "ibe hater" undercover. hey its cool if it didnt work and post up a review but to linger around and repeadetly try to put down a product that worked for some and yes maybe not others but it has worked for some to me i question whether you work for another company. im not here to argue though if it didnt work for you im sorry, maybe you can trade em, i would trade from you not sure if you would accept a trade for them, or maybe you threw them "away" like many others who refuse to return the boladrol even after they posted negative reviews.
I'm not an IBE Hater, I'm a Boladrol Hater.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I dont want to excite people too much (ok yes I do). From a personal very short test run of Boladrol I will say this. It is noticeably more effective than superdrol, no comparison in my opinion.

Being a wet compound, VERY similar to M1T very rapid mass gains were observed first hand

Gentlemen Boladrol is no joke, This is hands down the strogest compound around today, very similar to Anadrol, and yes I said Anadrol.
Wasted money always makes me mad. I am not an IBE Hater, If IBE comes out with a product that really is like this I will be praising you up and down. This comparison to anadrol... and being better than superdrol is a joke,sorry.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought bola sucked as well.

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
Although I do have high hopes for Trenavar!!
see thats why im mad just on to the next thing and everyone got ****ed on this one, sounds like to me.
**** can we get a recall, just admit that the product failed im sorry you will lose out on some money, but they should bite the bullet not us. if they would be honest and at least say hey we messed up were sorry we garantee it wont happen again. then i might even accept that but i will not buy another product from them until i see something along those lines. im trying to cut right now for the first time, if boladrol wasnt such a dud i would have been the first one on the preorder list for trenavar. even if trenavar is the awesome and everyone loves is, youll get no money from me or anyone i know if i can help it. call me a ass since i havent even run the cycle yet but god the risk of boladrol at those doses does not come close to the benifit. i call it rish managment something the company should have thought about before releaseing BS to all its customers.

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
oh and i am a IBE hater at the moment...and im not sorry about it!!! they should be

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im not saying anyone who didnt have a good experience with bola is a hater i am saying that some people seem a little too dedicated to putting specific products down, i do understand some of you didnt get the gains expected and you have the right to be upset but i would be too but i question those who spend way too much time putting it down just because it didnt work for you. Hey several products haent worked for me i have spoken my mind about them but i dont linger around poking at their company sections.

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
Well I am saying that the original product was different than what was released or the original logs were a front, either way I just started talking about it this week cause im pissed and im glad these people are speaking up about the bull**** they've went through. I guess your right other products are ****ty too I guess they really got us huh? Well **** them too then and why would u not want to blow up there threads day after day. U really want to just let it go because other companies do it too? U think its not their fault? Do u really think there has been a single person with gains from this product?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I am saying that the original product was different than what was released or the original logs were a front, either way I just started talking about it this week cause im pissed and im glad these people are speaking up about the bull**** they've went through. I guess your right other products are ****ty too I guess they really got us huh? Well **** them too then and why would u not want to blow up there threads day after day. U really want to just let it go because other companies do it too? U think its not their fault? Do u really think there has been a single person with gains from this product?
your in for a long life if your gonna hold onto every disappointment in your life. Im not sure whats the argument... it didnt work for you as you say, end of story. fill me in if theres anything else i missed.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will tell you the boladrol I beta tested was 100% legit. did it contain boladiol? i dont know, but w/e was in that bottle of ethanol, was some potent shiit.

I would even go as far as saying it was one of the most potent products I have ever used.

I havn't tried boladrol, If I did, I would prob make sure i had 3 packages to run it. maybe when I get back from vietnam i'll buy some to compare.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
take that from him ^^^ hes not someone who would talk out of reason. again dosages might vary for optimal results and yes it might become inconvient for some but we didnt put sugar in those pills the compound is there whether it works for you is out of my control.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have 2 and my workout buddy has two*, now im pissed.
well, why dont you stop complaining, and run the 2 packets at double the dose for 4 weeks, bridge it into something like stanodrol, or 11-sterone.
you've stated how you feel about a product you have never used, which is stupid, now it's time to actually use it.

same with ultradrol, boladrol is decent dosed at 2-3x label dose, but at least boladrol isn't too expensive to run like that
I totally agree with this statement.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's not turn my questions into something different, and I think being pissed about these reviews in my position is fair. Like I said no one likes to run pct, its very obvious thy have released a inferior product to the claims made. If anything based alone on the recommended dosage needed for any results at all, not weight gain just muscle hardness I guess. Taking 4 times the recomendex dose is ridiculous and very expensive.

All im saying is there has been enough complaints to justify my concern and I think its valid. U can't tell me that people are complaining for no reason, they are literally say at 4x the recommended dose they had no results. 70 bucks for me and a friend plus having to go through pct which cost something in that ball park, that'd alot of time and money for nothing. If i decide to run it I will post a detailed log, that was my original plan, I guess I want to hear from the company. I can't in my right mind pass this product along, I will not sell it to someone else. Im close to throwing it away. If someone said they were so conceded about my product that they are considering throwing it away, I would do everything in my power to address their problems
having to take 3,4,5 times the recomended dose is not something new, nor should it be anything new to anyone with any real knowledge with steroids & pro hormones.

just off the top of my head....

androstenedione, 4-androstenediol, furazabol-thp ether, halodrol-50, prostanozol-thp ether, testosterone, promagnon-25, epistane, stanodrol, 4-dhea, 1-dhea, 19-nor-dhea, dienedione, methoxygonadiene, 19-nor-androstenediol, m40hn, methyl-dienolone, 11-oxo, bold 200...etc.

ever since pro hormones have came on the scene, since day one, users have had to use more, a lot more than the recomended dosage.

shiit, 4-androstenediol was sold in 50-100mg caps 60 caps/bottle at first, users would need between 600-1000mg.

even with black market steroids, you dont just buy one 200mg/ml 10ml vial, and run a 10 week cycle of test-e, and you dont just buy 60 10mg tabs of dianabol, winstrol, turinabol, etc.

hell, even 200 tabs is barely enough.

so dont complain about needing to buy 2,3,4 packets of a potent compound like boladrol at that price, cause you aren't going to find real bolasterone for even close to the amount to run a potent dose of boladrol.

fcuking people who know nothing about steroids whining about them. go back to bb.com if you want to spend your time complaining instead of learning something.

Reactions: oli
RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Not seeing the logic to some of these posts.

Vida, Im sorry it didnt work for you, that sucks, it worked for other people, you're right it aint superdrol, and those who liked it reported lean muscle and significant strength gains not massive size/bloat. Send me all three packages, the full and empty, and I will send you some orange triad, or shift or some expired anabolic pump , or something from my personal stash.

Srt4Muscle Im not sure what your deal is, you havent run the product, but you're all fired up because some people have complained about it. Did you research it before you bought it? There are lovers and haters of many products out there. Some of your points are invalid, like dosages, havoc bottles I have say 2-3 caps per day, but you know people go 4-6 caps all the time to see results, looking at a bottle of Pmag, it says 1 cap 2 to 3 times per day, and almost everybody runs it at 4/day minimum. I honestly dont think you should run it, your negative mindset could affect the outcome, try to return it to where you bought it, or trade it someone who likes it, dont throw it out, that would just be stupid.

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
crazy how people talk sh1t about something they've never even taken

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
First i would like to say, its good to vent a little bit and i needed this discussion. Your right it sounds pretty lame of me to be bitching about a product I haven't even used yet. I have not totally lost my mind though and ive yet to get positive feedback about someones run of boladrol. When all the hype when it came out was apparently too good to be true. Is it wrong of me to ask questions and try and get some answers about what really went on here. Yes did I get upset and the answers I received back. Seems like everyone we've talked to that ran it was upset... some of my points not valid ok im not perfect.

The comparison to buying AAS was really weak. Not even the same category, all im saying is one of two things happened here...

One they released a different product than the beta tested, or

The original logs were a paid advertisement and that's even worse.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This question is for reps and people who have used current version, not beta version of it:

How many pouches I would need to get results from it? 2? 3? And how many years it maintains its potency? I'm not gonna run it yet but I will buy it for future use :)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This question is for reps and people who have used current version, not beta version of it:

How many pouches I would need to get results from it? 2? 3? And how many years it maintains its potency? I'm not gonna run it yet but I will buy it for future use :)

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
your in for a long life if your gonna hold onto every disappointment in your life. Im not sure whats the argument... it didnt work for you as you say, end of story. fill me in if theres anything else i missed.
And u missed that I haven't even tried it lol but it is a fair assessment that I would hold on to a disappointment longer than a normal person...ill give u that.

I guess my original thought was the same as the gohardorgohome and then I got fired up, its supposed to be a pretty toxic product. Being so new is it safe to run at these required levels?

also now that i think about it your totally right about taking 2 to 4x the dose on the bottle... what threw me off was the talk of toxicity and i guess i just assumed that those doses were out of the question. we all know that you can take 60mg of EPI and if you wanna talk aas, easily 50mg of dbol. i guess with these new compounds we just dont know how far we can push it, i dont really want to be the one to find out the hard way.

Cadack

Cadack

Awards
I don't know about how boladrol compares to anadrol because ive never taken anadrol but ive done superdrol and a few others. imo even hdrol is better than boladrol. it didnt work at all for me at 4x dosage. i would agree with some of the above posters who said boladrol was garbage.

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
I don't know about how boladrol compares to anadrol because ive never taken anadrol but ive done superdrol and a few others. imo even hdrol is better than boladrol. it didnt work at all for me at 4x dosage. i would agree with some of the above posters who said boladrol was garbage.
this right here is what im talking about, how in the world do you argue with testimony after testimony like this. you can say i didnt do my research or some products work for some people and not for others. but this is not a 50/50 thing or even a 80/20....

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
crazy how people talk sh1t about something they've never even taken
crazy or intelligent, lol is it not fair to call it like you see it? im stating my observations from reading multiple logs of un happy customers at 4x the bottle dose and others are sharing their experiances too, and im also having trouble finding anyone with anything positive to say thats actually tried it. you think its crazy for me to talk ****, but isnt it more crazy to back a product that you havent even tried?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im not sure how it is weak.
diol compounds are able to bind to/interact with the androgen receptor, meaning conversion does not need to happen for you to get results. it just binds much weaker to the ar than a 3-keto compound, like the target hormone bolasterone.

so with this said, any and all users should realize, if they do not get good conversion to the target hormone, they can still get results, they will just need ALOT more.
Anyone who did proper research on this compound would know this, because i've been saying it since the first write up was released on it, which I commented in, and put my 2 cents in.

so you have 2 things that are exactly the same as other aas, A) it can be considered an active, di methylated hormone, even if binding ability is weak, it still binds/interacts.
&
B) as with aas, you aren't going to buy one bottle/packet of most compounds and run a full cycle.

you got 2 packets, either get 1-2 more, or just run the two and let us know how it goes.

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
i will take you up on this recommendation sir, i will not be able to run boladrol for probably six months or so. need to finish current cycle/pct and apparently read up more, i appreciate your knowledge here. i obviously dont have the knowledge of this compound that you do. do you have a link where i could read your other write up. just from a couple things you said, i have a couple questions for you...is there a way to increase its ability to bind/interact? and are you saying it does not convert to bolasterone at all or is the converstion rate unknown? sorry if these are dumb questions, i am here for answers, i did not intend to turn this into a bitch session, like i did...

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
take that from him ^^^ hes not someone who would talk out of reason. again dosages might vary for optimal results and yes it might become inconvient for some but we didnt put sugar in those pills the compound is there whether it works for you is out of my control.
Yeah, I can honestly say the very same thing about your Epistane. Others were swearing by it and talking about 5-10lbs lean and burning fat and all this other stuff but honestly I never experienced anything on it. So when people ask me about Epistane what do I say? I say it didnt measure up to my standards but that it has for others. I have to eat it like candy to see any results and that just isnt cost effective or safe. So, I don't take it. I take SD instead.

But it doesn't mean that it's bunk though. It just means that it doesn't work for everyone.

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
Yeah, I can honestly say the very same thing about your Epistane. Others were swearing by it and talking about 5-10lbs lean and burning fat and all this other stuff but honestly I never experienced anything on it. So when people ask me about Epistane what do I say? I say it didnt measure up to my standards but that it has for others. I have to eat it like candy to see any results and that just isnt cost effective or safe. So, I don't take it. I take SD instead.

But it doesn't mean that it's bunk though. It just means that it doesn't work for everyone.
sounds like we need bloodwork for someone running 16mg of boladrol and a good log to go with it lol

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah I'm not a fan of hit-or-miss steroids. So far, my list of those are Epistane and Boladrol. I just dont even gamble with it. Stuff like Dienolone, Turinabol, Superdrol, Bold200 (gosh I wish it were still around), Pheraplex (dangit I'd pay a $100 for a bottle of that stuff), and all the Old-School AAS are safe bets for me.

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
yeah I'm not a fan of hit-or-miss steroids. So far, my list of those are Epistane and Boladrol. I just dont even gamble with it. Stuff like Dienolone, Turinabol, Superdrol, Bold200 (gosh I wish it were still around), Pheraplex (dangit I'd pay a $100 for a bottle of that stuff), and all the Old-School AAS are safe bets for me.
agreed nothing like 600mg test e with a 50mg dbol kicker cycle

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i will take you up on this recommendation sir, i will not be able to run boladrol for probably six months or so. need to finish current cycle/pct and apparently read up more, i appreciate your knowledge here. i obviously dont have the knowledge of this compound that you do. do you have a link where i could read your other write up. just from a couple things you said, i have a couple questions for you...is there a way to increase its ability to bind/interact? and are you saying it does not convert to bolasterone at all or is the converstion rate unknown? sorry if these are dumb questions, i am here for answers, i did not intend to turn this into a bitch session, like i did...
the only way would be to get better conversion, and not use any other androgens aside from normal test production for a long time. The conversion, to bolasterone should happen, but how much, is impossible to tell.
any one talking about conversion rates of a pro hormone is either lying, or misinformed, or both. there are infinate factors that come into play, and will vary person to person.
and conversion is never a one way process, it can go back and forth, or even back, back.
but, androstenediol is able to bind to & interact with the androgen receptor. how much, will also be dependant on the person.

the 7a,17a dimethylation will increase this ability, but it will not bind as strong as a steroid with a 3-keto group, like bolasterone (dimethyl-testosterone)

I too have not had good experience with epistane, i tried e-stane once, didn't have good results, and never used it again. but hdrol, I have good results at 50mg, much less than others.

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
I can absolutely guarantee this was not the case with my log and I got bloods
Fair enough I don't think I realized how greatly these compounds can differ person to person...I have not read your log yet ill check it out later

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
wish i woulda bought this instead of the m-stane simply due to the fact that i LOVED my epistane cycle and wish i would of gotten another IBE product instead :( oh wells..... guess itll come another day lol

PVL

Banned
Awards
wish i woulda bought this instead of the m-stane simply due to the fact that i LOVED my epistane cycle and wish i would of gotten another IBE product instead :( oh wells..... guess itll come another day lol
i have heard conflicting reviews on boladrol....

when is IBE gunna come out with something like anavar/winny PH?

we need more anabolics and less progestins and androgens..........too many sides if you ask me.

also, something that will keep u tight.......no water retention

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
only company to ever release a progestin is tarus, and thats pretty new.

nk66

Awards
I must have got a bad batch i didn't get any results. from boladrol. and all reviews i read were bad so i figured it was bunk

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 140
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 7