aremiller

Awards
Hi im 22yrs old
5'9 202lbs about 8-9% bf

HERES THE PLAN

BOLA 4/4/6/0/0
EPI 0/0/30/45/45 depending on sides and such mayb another week of 45mgs

PCT nolva 40/40or20?/20/10 *SERM*
and either formadrol or formastanzol and maybey another otc pct product not sure which yett.. depending on your inputs..

Reasoning here is i wanted some mass and to lean a bit if possible figured the bola would help with strngth n mass, i've heard its wet and it armotizes so i figured epi would be the best compound to bridge plus i have it on hand counter acting the high amounts of estro on the 3rd week that come into play then harding me up a bit and either mainting a decent gain or adding to it a bit.. im running the bola for a short 3 weeker in hopes to keep my sides very low.. same reasoning for the 3 weeks of epi

..and on a more personal note. .. at my age what do you think the shutdown will be like and dmg to libido, got a new girlfriend and we are very frequent dont wanna throw a wedge in the gears if ya know what i mean..

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
Many logs show that bola isnt effective at 4mg because it's underdosed. Alot of people run it at 6/6/8/8 with good results and low sides. Epi is a good solid choice to bridge into.
If this was my cycle I would do
Bola: 6/6/6
Epi: 0/0/30/30/45/45

aremiller

Awards
i've heard different things, im going to start it at 4mg mayb bump it to six either 4/4/6 or 4/6/6 and then bridging the epi in the third week at 30mg's then 45/45.. short cycle.. but i think ill retain gains well using a well put together pct thinking somthing like..

nolva either 40/20/20/10 or like 20/20/20/20.. not rlly sure how i should dose yett, we'll see
^i'd use clo for the lipid's but i don't want those fing sides

formadrol or stanzol
natty t - boost
trib
nitrix

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like all good choices to me. Definitely log this

DevlinRD

Awards
epi at 3 weeks is pointless...you'd be ending it right as it kicks in. just sayin'

raptor20561

Awards
im subbed. let us know how it goes. I was thinking of epi stacked with boladrol for 3-4 weeks :)

with nolva, forma, and d-aa pct for another 2-3 weeks to keep gaining

any opinions on this?

oze

oze

Awards
go bola for 4 weeks, and epi for 4 weeks too, starting 2nd week of bola.

i've ran bola, and i recommend the 4 weeks.

aremiller

Awards
if i did that tho id do bola 4/4/4/4 and epi 30/30/45/45 or 60..
i bet that would work well i hear bola is nicely effective the first two weeks at 4mg and then the third n fourth adding the epi should help keep the ball rolling..im between that or mayb like.. bola 4/6/6 , epi 0/30/30/45/60 , i think this is exactly what im going to run tho. . now needing to get more epi so thats gonna be a pain in the ass hard for me to find.. i just hope 2 overlapping weeks isn't too harsh on my liver

aremiller

Awards
im subbed. let us know how it goes. I was thinking of epi stacked with boladrol for 3-4 weeks :)

with nolva, forma, and d-aa pct for another 2-3 weeks to keep gaining

any opinions on this?
i hear that the bola is pretty toxic, i would bridge it rather then stack it.. i think anything more then two overlapping weeks is going to be rather harsh.. plus i feel like the bola being from what i hear on it wet and amortizes i feel like the epi would then hinder some gains on it shutting down estro the way it does.. thats honestly why i didnt wanna do more then 1 overlapping week in my bridge n to do it on the 3rd week of bola. . not sure if that be the case or not though.. anyone input??

DevlinRD

Awards
i still think its stupid...typical epi cycle is ran 6 weeks. you can see really good gains on that alone. bola ive seen ran at minimum 2 weeks even and had solid gains. if you want a decent run, id dose it like this.

Bol - 4/6/6
Epi - 0/30/30/40/40/40/40

aremiller

Awards
i might jus run str8 epi for 6 weeks n keep the bola for a kickstart on a real bulker cycle ( my first if i do it ) this winter..

i got 1 box of phenlyvar 15mg pill
and getting another 1 prolly of epivar 18mg pill

do it like 30/30/45/54/54/54 .. mayb bump it on the 6th week depending , i doubt i would need to though, let the diet take control of the gains. . 54 is even high dose imop

then serm nolva 40/20/20/10
and formadrol or formastanzol
and some kind of natty t booster..forma prolly will take care of that tho.. and mayb + trib + nitrix

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
i might jus run str8 epi for 6 weeks n keep the bola for a kickstart on a real bulker cycle ( my first if i do it ) this winter..

i got 1 box of phenlyvar 15mg pill
and getting another 1 prolly of epivar 18mg pill

do it like 30/30/45/54/54/54 .. mayb bump it on the 6th week depending , i doubt i would need to though, let the diet take control of the gains. . 54 is even high dose imop

then serm nolva 40/20/20/10
and formadrol or formastanzol
and some kind of natty t booster..forma prolly will take care of that tho.. and mayb + trib + nitrix
I've heard great things about Epi. 54mg is more than enough. Hope you see some good gains. And pct looks really good. Maybe at the trib if you really want to

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
epi at 3 weeks is pointless...you'd be ending it right as it kicks in. just sayin'
um, epi doesnt take 3 weeks to ''kick in''.

it has an extremely short half life, and is a fully active steroid that needs no conversion. so much so that it is the best pulsing steroid out there.

it ''kicks in'' within hours.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epi for 6weeks? I always see and hear 4weeks tops..

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
Epi for 6weeks? I always see and hear 4weeks tops..
No you don't. I've never seen or heard anyone say 4 weeks of Epi at most. Usually 5-6 weeks sometimes 7-8. Epi isnt that harsh.

DevlinRD

Awards
um, epi doesnt take 3 weeks to ''kick in''.

it has an extremely short half life, and is a fully active steroid that needs no conversion. so much so that it is the best pulsing steroid out there.

it ''kicks in'' within hours.
oh youre that guy. :yup:

MY BAD, i should have said noticable gains.

aremiller

Awards
well, im going to run the epi, starting as we speak im taking my first dose, but yeah 54mgs is alot, but my pills are 18mg, epivar, im actually hoping they are underdosed, 3 is 54 mgs... im wondering tho, i been have problem with my tricep tendon alittle bit recently.. will epi have the same principles as anavar and work with it or dry it out worse and make it hurt more and prevent healing??

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
oh youre that guy. :yup:

MY BAD, i should have said noticable gains.
still wrong.

sorry. :sad3:

most cycles of epi have been ran at 4 weeks with impressive results. only recently have people been running it longer - which is stupid. the gains slow down and hdl takes a huge hit.

DevlinRD

Awards
still wrong.

sorry. :sad3:

most cycles of epi have been ran at 4 weeks with impressive results. only recently have people been running it longer - which is stupid. the gains slow down and hdl takes a huge hit.
whatever tickles your pickle dude

aremiller

Awards
well, im going to run the epi, starting as we speak im taking my first dose, but yeah 54mgs is alot, but my pills are 18mg, epivar, im actually hoping they are underdosed, 3 is 54 mgs... im wondering tho, i been have problem with my tricep tendon alittle bit recently.. will epi have the same principles as anavar and work with it or dry it out worse and make it hurt more and prevent healing??
bump**

DevlinRD

Awards
yes it is known as a dry ph. a lot of people like to compare it to winny. just keep up with fish oil and joint supports whatever works best for you. the combo of fish oil and triflex works great for me, and i deal with dry joints and tendonitis in my forearms.

aremiller

Awards
most ppl run it at 5 wks, at 21 dnt rlly need to worry bout hdl imop, im gonna run it 30/30/45/48/54 with proper pct..

its my 2nd day in, ill start logging on wk 2-3

also for info. im doing this cycle with a high cal diet, clean, but loads of carbs/proteins prolly 30/50/20 split

aremiller

Awards
started last monday with a 15mg dose then 30 every day since then, its been less then two weeks and i can say great pumps/musclefullness, some lethargy and beatn on libido already tho..and already lookn leaner/harder

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What ever became of this?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 15
Supplements 2
Cycle Logs 0