Boladrol - A Brand New PH from IBE!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's always a positive thing when you can draw correlations between something that is suppose to help you put on muscle mass, with substances like xtacy, marijuana, acid (lsd), mushrooms, heroine, cocaine. Forget muscletech ads....you had me at rehab.
well, it's the truth.

I dont think there is anything wrong with marijuana, I no longer use it, but there is a big difference in marijuana & testosterone & synthetic thc & 17aa steroids.

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Testers so far have not had liver issues. It was no different than SD. This whole liver toxicity issue is over hyped.

On this compound, you don't feel toxic at all.....it does not feel like SD or M1T.
SO far this stuff makes you want to go to the gym, makes you feel like you could lift the whole gym....not jump off a bridge like SD.
I have personally tried, SD, M1T and Boladrol among many others........this makes you feel more like Anadrol or testosterone. There can be moments of a little aggression but no different than anadrol or testosterone. That is what is so special about this compound. It is strong but it does not feel like the other PHs like it on the market. I can't stand the dirty feeling some PHs give and we wouldn't want to bring a product like that to the market

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya, Epistane had to be one of the cleanest feeling almost euphoric feel good compounds I ever took. Its just too bad they are both methylated cause from the sound of it epi and boladrol would be an awesome stack to keep the gains a lil drier.... That would be a whole lot of anabolism right there.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^--i like that reasoning.

I also have ran both sd & m1t. I dont really find sd to be that bad actually. now, m1t, first few day, feel like king sheet, but it doesn't last long. lol that stuff kicks your azs.

I'd def like to be able to beta test this product if possible. I know I am getting read to beta test chlorothoxy. maybe a beta test chlorothoxy bridged into a beta test boladrol?

ha ha, yea, I know, doesn't hurt to ask. just puttin it out there :D

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Damn looks like ya beet me to the punch on this one I think...

Awesome New compound for usre and I can not wait to hear the feed back about this. Its always awesome when something new like this comes to the market.
need2 is a stand up guy for sure. not bashing anyone or putting down their product

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is so exciting! it's like christmas in october! :D

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
so ur not stepping out of the PH scene? either way I will pick this up and run with bloodwork more than likely.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting.... Veeery interesting...

Awaiting logs and bloodwork.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow!
thats all i got to say.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this thread is creating quite an uproar on another board. it's funny to read some of the stuff being tossed around.

I look forward to testing this stuff out soon, this will tell us whats really up, instead of speculation.

edit:
btw, all this talk about "oh the kidz" well, sadly, kids are able to get their hands on a lot of other dangerous stuff, even if this was never released.

in most major citys, it's easier for a kid to get some crystal meth or heroine, than it is steroids.

I'm more worried about little cracked out jimmy from down the street getting hooked on meth and breaking into my house and stealing all my shiit, than I am the 19 y/o kid in the gym using steroids.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this thread is creating quite an uproar on another board. it's funny to read some of the stuff being tossed around.

I look forward to testing this stuff out soon, this will tell us whats really up, instead of speculation.
indeed its quite entertaining.I agree we can all speculate all day but until we get to see user feedback theres no way to really be able to tell much other than what we can tell from reading the information given. I will def be checking for your log

nerdalert

Awards
I'm more worried about little cracked out jimmy from down the street getting hooked on meth and breaking into my house and stealing all my shiit, than I am the 19 y/o kid in the gym using steroids.[/QUOTE]

Amen brother, me too. It's a hell of alot easier for these kids to get their hands on street drugs than anabolics.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Certainly caught my attention as well :D Looks delicious!!
Although I have my PH stash full of bottles to last me about 3 years forward I might as well add this one to the stack :laugh:

That is if it ever hits the European market :happysad:

//CC

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are no logs yet, correct?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm more worried about little cracked out jimmy from down the street getting hooked on meth and breaking into my house and stealing all my shiit, than I am the 19 y/o kid in the gym using steroids.
Not me...I am worried about the 19 y/o using steroids more than the crackhead.....Im not gonna have some kid with a better body than mine. i Refuse to let that happen :twak:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im not gonna have some kid with a better body than mine. i Refuse to let that happen :twak:
lol Guess you better get to work, son! But don't you dare do it by crying to the government and getting our sweet, sweet supplements banned! :p

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There were supposed "Alpha Testers" none of them have appeared yet.
they probablly signed something vowing them to not disclosure anything till after a certain point in time I would imagine as I'm sure they didn't want to have an i force vs. cel battle like years before where someone leaked the info and it got somewhat ugly at another forum out there in space.:burger:

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Southpaw, in all reality, this is certainly not the steroid to consider in your position. It would be very liver toxic, and should be used only by those with experience in anabolics.

As there is no criteria to be met to prove the purchaser IS EXPERIENCED in anabolics, IBE should have a conscience and not distribute this instead of seeing it as a money grabber.

In my view they should be in the lab researching to find products which dont have a negative impact on health and work.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
they probablly signed something vowing them to not disclosure anything till after a certain point in time I would imagine as I'm sure they didn't want to have an i force vs. cel battle like years before where someone leaked the info and it got somewhat ugly at another forum out there in space.:burger:
Yes, given all that has transpired, in this industry, I would think it highly unlikely that any established company would market a product that didnt work or posed a potential liability.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
[/B]

As there is no criteria to be met to prove the purchaser IS EXPERIENCED in anabolics, IBE should have a conscience and not distribute this instead of seeing it as a money grabber.

In my view they should be in the lab researching to find products which dont have a negative impact on health and work.
I agree with this not being used by someone who isn't experienced in anabolics with prior cycles under his belt, but unfortunately it seems that no matter what is done, people will always have access to things they shouldn't. Even though it may be a harsh compound, if someone feels the benefits outweigh the risks, they should be able to utilize it. There's no reason to take away another option that would turn people toward an illegal substitution.

What I would say, is that I hope IBE (as I'm sure they will) properly indicates just how important it is that this product isn't misued (though that is also on every single bottle of fat-burners, etc. and people still manage to eat them like Pez, keel over dead and get them banned for the rest of us).

All you can do is hope - that's really about it. Outside of that, I don't think we should regulate what is and isn't available and what is / isn't legally available for purchase. To be honest, I'm an advocate that AAS should never have been made illegal and should be able to be used by those that choose to given they are the appropriate age and understand what they're putting into their bodies.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Outside of someones first or second run of one these compounds, results and the novelty wears off. Side effects increase and muscle gain decreases of any particular compound after the first run. I need to tell you guys that, and any pro-bodybuilder would agree, that these supps are overshadowed by real juice. Im not downplaying their potential for harmful sides, but how many people are going to stick their wet finger into a lightbulb socket more than once?

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Seth Roberts mentions this in his book, "Anabolics". He said he expected it to be released in the near future. Let's see how it works!!!........................

You know I'm kidding right. This sh$t will put more kids in the hospital than the old three wheelers!

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Somehow, this has seemed to generate more interest than anything else that has been slated.

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
Im thinking this will be pretty harsh on the hair.

Am I correct?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Damn looks like ya beet me to the punch on this one I think...

Awesome New compound for usre and I can not wait to hear the feed back about this. Its always awesome when something new like this comes to the market.
thats what im thinking.

bring that shit!!

i will definitely be getting a couple bottles.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh come oooooooon....

This is just another M1t, SD, Abomb, Dbol like compound as far as sides and concerns with liver damage folks....

Why throw such a fit over it? It will come out, some will be stupid and take more then whats rec, some will not run a PCT, some will cry about simple things like back pumps while not getting enough electrolytes and water.... people will do the same with this as any other AAS thats out in the market and underground right now...

Really, folks take HUGE stacks of multiple other compounds, halo/tren/alpha one, SD/EPI/M14ad and so on ive seen round here.... people do the same on the street, grabbing up unwittingly 4 different ph's from their local shop thinking they are going to get heeeyooooge and screw themselves...

Really the blame doesnt lie with the manufacturer... you think ephedra was released with the intention of being cooked into meth? NO. The problem lies with the end user and how responsible/irresponsible they want to be, whether or not they choose to follow directed dosing on the side label, whether or not they choose to do internet research and further educate themselves on what they are actually putting in their bodies and whether or not they choose to snort the shiii.

How this can be looked at also as the "Second coming" of bans "savior" and will be the thing to tip the scales once again is also absurd... tons of compounds the FDA would like to regulate into oblivion exist on the market today... its gonna happen when its gonna happen folks, not just cause of one "sign"... get the correlation here?

Just chill out, wait for the serious logs, bloodwork, results from responsible users on here and Im sure everyone will be sucking dong once they realize that there is a new effective mass builder out that really ISNT that bad compared to what they are used to.

Now as far as some more science/speculations.... people keep comparing this compound to dimethnandralone (cheque drops).... sorry just cause the attached alterations are similar in both compounds the root compound is completely diff, thus leading to a completely diff end effect. The only thing comparatively that can be applied to both is the fact that these attachments/alterations to the compounds will bring similar effects to absorption and lack of deactivation by the liver.

Take a look at M1t and then Methyl tren... tons of people ran m1t, tons also abused and had horrible liver values, whereas methyl tren was only underground and in the few reviews peeps could only run it a few days without feeling like hell.

MG for mg is also something that cant be used as an accurate comparison, as long as the compounds dosed appropriately it will bring great benefits with little sides. Again anyone can OD the stuff and THAT is their fault... its done all the time whether the caps are 3mg or 30mg. My M1t was in 2, 5 and 10mg tabs, depending on who made it... I always dosed 10-20 regardless.

I just say we wait, look at the real world results and sides THEN make all our assertions as to whether or not we as a community want nothing to do with such a compound, otherwise we are shooting all innovation in the foot and willing to brush off possible great new alternatives without ever even giving it a chance.

I for one cant wait to run this, and if the money is there I will do blood as well.Its only 100bucks for before and after if you guys follow the directions in the sticky in the anabolics section.

Now can all this stupid A fear mongering be put to rest till we actually have something to bitch about?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^ Very well written statement. I concur, good sir.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
So this is Myagen; similar to M1T in activity coming out in 2mg capsules?

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Gentlemen, before we get hard over this new PH, those of you that have it (hopefully everyone) read page 252 of Seth Roberts book, Anabolic Pharmacology. He predicted this PH was about to be released. I think we can "trust" Roberts judgement here, and what he says is not good. I would run away from this PH like she's a Smokin Hot Prostitute with aids, and a case of active TB!

Dimethyated for severe liver damage, and definate conversion to estrogen for all your Gyno related fun and future surgeries should you live past the liver issues.

Dont beleive me? Take it up with Seth Roberts; he'll tell you.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So this is Myagen; similar to M1T in activity coming out in 2mg capsules?
This actually looks to be a metabolite to Myagen/Bolasterone....

You see bolasterone on top and then Boladrol is the first on the left to change...

This isn't a prohormone either. It would be an active steroid already. I was wondering when somebody was going to bring this one off the shelf.
wrong... its a metabolite of a steroid...

Making this also a ph since it is the 17-diol version and can convert back to bolasterone via the 3B-isomerase....

Now most PH's are also active as is so it will have its own intrinsic effects other then what the conversion hormone, bolasterone, has once it converts.... Given the conversion rate can only be so high this also means the effects of this hormone wont even be the same as what is only PREDICTED for bolasterone itself....

IE. M1,4ADD and Dbol.... usually you see folks dosing double the dbol dose and guess what? its still its own methylated prohormone that has its own effects on the AR and changes the toxicity.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This actually looks to be a metabolite to Myagen/Bolasterone....

You see bolasterone on top and then Boladrol is the first on the left to change...

wrong... its a metabolite of a steroid...

Making this also a ph since it is the 17-diol version and can convert back to bolasterone via the 3B-isomerase....

Now most PH's are also active as is so it will have its own intrinsic effects other then what the conversion hormone, bolasterone, has once it converts.... Given the conversion rate can only be so high this also means the effects of this hormone wont even be the same as what is only PREDICTED for bolasterone itself....

IE. M1,4ADD and Dbol.... usually you see folks dosing double the dbol dose and guess what? its still its own methylated prohormone that has its own effects on the AR and changes the toxicity.
awe man... i was just about to say that, he took the words right out of my mouth.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dimethylated hmm... How bad is this goin to be on the liver? Im gonna need more liver juice and nac.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great reading in this thread can't wait to see how this whole thing turns out

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
when should we expect to see logs going up? After a few weeks of review thats when I'll make my decision on picking up some bottles of this

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dimethylated hmm... How bad is this goin to be on the liver? Im gonna need more liver juice and nac.
PCT:
Clomid
Nolva
...New liver?

haha jk
...hope not

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
People run Epi, which was also methylated, at doses upwards of 40mg but people are worried about 2mg caps of a dimethylated substance? Is an extra methyl group twice as harmful, mg per mg, or is it exponential? Does anyone really know or have evidence to support either?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nobody has any thing but speculations... every single compound is its own animal.. its really unfair to try and assume anything ahead of time... comparisons should only be made once the compound has been out and run by many experienced users...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it isn't the dimethyl per say, but the entire make up of the compound, yes adding in a methyl group in there is def been proven in numerous studies to both make the compound more powerful, as well as hepatotoxic for reasons I wont get into.

but...

hepatotoxicity is blown out of purportion. this is a compound that can be used just as safely as superdrol can be, but just like any other methylated compound, there will be people that use it irresponsibly. you cant stop this.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how'd this thread get all the way to the bottom? i'd expect more people to be excited about this. Its always exciting when a company releases a new product like this. to me at least.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I lol at the people who are scared of this product.

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
how'd this thread get all the way to the bottom? i'd expect more people to be excited about this. Its always exciting when a company releases a new product like this. to me at least.
Its because everybody was crying about how harmful it was.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 140
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 7