Boladrol - A Brand New PH from IBE!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
To answer your question; you are right about the abuse, SD and M1T. But, when those came out, we didn't know, at the time, how harsh they were going to be. Same with dimethizine. With this new compound, however, all the people in the know are already saying it's some bad sh$t! Produces yes! But some bad shut that will just further close the PH door on us and that will be a sad day....
I wasn't asking a question, I was explaining things. The compound that boladrol converts to had come out at a certain point a while back but the people who were taking it were taking more than 20x what they needed to take because the company who released it put it in like 25 or 50mg caps, bad idea. Therefore when you read on this stuff you aren't getting a very objective reasoning.

So for ANYONE to say this is toxic is ignorant and completely guessing. Frankly you can't look at a compound and determine toxicity, if that were the case there would be no need for pharmacodynamic studies or phase 1 clinical trials.

And to discredit what was said about "we didn't know how toxic they were going to be" with things like superdrol, we 100% did. I was around in those times and MULTIPLE beta testers came back with insane bloodwork, HDL levels less than 10, LDL greater than 225, liver enzymes twice to three times upper limit normal, etc. and that was before the product was released. People still bought it and still buy it today. Same with dymethazine, that is one we could "somewhat" predict due to how closely related it was to superdrol.

Logs should be out today or this coming week, some people already got it. Check PHF, BB.com, and AM.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
...I also want to mention that just because this is a "dimethyl" compound it does not mean it is twice as toxic. The number of methyl groups does not correlate with toxicity, the only one that matters is in the 17 position and it is always like comparing apples to oranges when you look at one compared to the other...
Thank you for pointing this out!

I gave up on pointing this out to people a while ago. It just gets old for one to repeat himself over and over...and there are a few gurus on here that quote dimethylation as the reason for increased hepatotoxicity and they post WAY more than I do. It was just a lost cause...

Oh my. Caffeine is TRI-METHYLATED!!!:run:
EDIT: I was just told that 7c alkylation will cause hepatotoxicity in the likes of 17c alkylation. I've never read this before.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would still like to know the difference between Havoc and Epistane, as stated in post #38. I would prefer not to be ignorant on the subject as some suggest that I am.. I would prefer a pm as to not hijack this thread any further.
x2...

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to it.

Did you annouce what the label dosing recommendation is going to be? I might have missed it.
I recommend starting at 4mg and going from there. You may decide to to actually lower the dose although most won't. Only the really big guys will probably go above 4 mg.

Thank you for pointing this out!

I gave up on pointing this out to people a while ago. It just gets old for one to repeat himself over and over...and there are a few gurus on here that quote dimethylation as the reason for increased hepatotoxicity and they post WAY more than I do. It was just a lost cause...
Yeah I hear ya man, you and I have been around a while so we have seen it all. I don't want to take away from the fact that a methylated compound can be toxic for long periods of time or high dosages or anything but just wanted to clearly state that there is only one part of the molecule that, if methylated, causes an issue (most of the time). Some of the glucoronide derivatives can actually be toxic as well even if they aren't methylated, can block transporters in the gallbladder.

I just want to reiterate the fact that anything that is abused can cause problems, even water! So enjoy these things but don't go crazy with your dosing and don't take it for long amounts of time. I have always found that 2-3 weeks is fine for me, I take a break and I am ready to go again, no PCT needed especially on the 2 weekers.

They are identical, always have been, always will be.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great info and discussion in this thread I hope the beta testers are paying attention.

dalto

dalto

Awards
I just got my beta samples today! I'll be starting the cycle around Nov. 1st. Waiting on support supps, AI's, etc. I post full details and my background once I get the long going. I'll post a link to the log here.

Can't wait to get started. Haven't been on anything for over a year. Sounds like it will be a beast!

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's about time we got something strong out. I'm tired of SD being the only thing to really get excited about IMO. I'm glad someone finally risked some toxicity issues to deliver something that will work. Any more bottles as I'd love to test this out.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
It's about time we got something strong out. I'm tired of SD being the only thing to really get excited about IMO. I'm glad someone finally risked some toxicity issues to deliver something that will work. Any more bottles as I'd love to test this out.
I believe many will echo your sentiments, although few will voice them. AM as it seems houses quite a contingent of methyl refugees propagating their evil ways in hyperbolic fashion. I have explained my own philosophy where this topic is concerned in some detail previously, but I was intrigued ZamaMan made this post which is certain flame bait, and a great example of open thought.

Testosterone666

Awards
IBE end up limiting the numbers on their beta run? Seems like most testers got theirs already...

pezzanovante

Awards
got mine but 2 days before recieving it i came down with a bad double ear sinus infection and forced to go on a 1 week antibiotic run so im gonna have to wait till i get better, timing sucks cause i was ready to hop on the b-drol right away but now im gonna have to wait. but i can say i have big hopes for it, im going to push for my all time bench max while on bdrol, i want to hit 500lbs bench, im 190lbs right now, who knows what ill be after this infection is gone but i dont see myself droping more then 5lbs. but again 500lb bench is what im shooting for, my max currently is 405.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Presa,

I wouldn't be as dramatically concerned with the liver toxicity, or at least any more than superdrol. All it takes to combat this is a well planned cycle and support supplements (Insert Liver Juice plug here- :D )
That is a completely ridiculous statement!.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really the fear mongering regarding this supp alone as being the thing that's going to destroy the industry is absolutely ridiculous.... I would much rather see sd go then m1t.
Yeah, true, M1T only made me piss blood after 4 days. On the other hand SD nearly killed me back in August of '05.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IBE is an excellent company though with some really intelligent people behind their products. I really wish the would come out with more products more often though. To me though that says they spend a lot of time working/studying with each supplement they release. On the other hand some companies just come out with product after product without spending any time at all studying what it is/what it does. They just copy/steal other peoples ideas. So I'm saying IBE is one of the companies that LEADS, others follow.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, true, M1T only made me piss blood after 4 days. On the other hand SD nearly killed me back in August of '05.
Dude I remember all your issues you had, you were definitely an exception.

Anadrol is used by hospitals but it doesn't mean its the best choice for every patient and doesn't mean there won't be liver damage..... I'm sure it would tear you up too... if I were you i wouldn't touch an oral hormone no matter if its methylated or not...

Doesn't mean the hundreds (more like thousands) of other people that ran both m1t and superdrol and phera plex and anadrol and dbol etc. can't also run this compound with little to no side effects and also help mitigate those sides with support supplements.

Sorry t, you know your the very small minority here.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yet I used to run a lot of trans-dermal 1T/4AD cycles with no problems. Normal length of cycles for me was 6-8 weeks for trans-dermal. I wonder if we will ever see anything like that again?.

Back to the subject at hand. Don't want to hi-jack the thread. Keep on original subject.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Love Me some dermals!

wish they could come out with something as effective and side free as td 4-ad...

Dermacrine is a pretty good alternative though.... Just many more things come with dosing dhea then 4-ad

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is a completely ridiculous statement!.
It is meant that if a proper dosing structure is planned (finding a dosing that is a effective ratio of benefit/toxicity) in combination with taking precautions (support supplements/no drinking, etc), it can be overcome. This certainly isnt the first liver toxic compound.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is meant that if a proper dosing structure is planned (finding a dosing that is a effective ratio of benefit/toxicity) in combination with taking precautions (support supplements/no drinking, etc), it can be overcome. This certainly isnt the first liver toxic compound.
True but people also need to know this isn't hdrol either. The unfortunate issue here is most customers aren't board members and dont have a clue about the toxicity of some pHs

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True but people also need to know this isn't hdrol either. The unfortunate issue here is most customers aren't board members and dont have a clue about the toxicity of some pHs
..And this has been proven by some of the people who grabbed up bottles of this. There is a guy on here who is logging it and weighs 126lbs. People already asking can I stack this with Product X or Product XX, and guys running Monsterdrol in a log here. Stupidity never ends.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
..And this has been proven by some of the people who grabbed up bottles of this. There is a guy on here who is logging it and weighs 126lbs. People already asking can I stack this with Product X or Product XX, and guys running Monsterdrol in a log here. Stupidity never ends.
oh jesus... wont end well :twak:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is absurd to think that ingesting a foreign untested product into your bloodstream will not cause any harm. Just taking "Support Supplements" will not help. Peoples body chemistry varies from person to person.

Everyone reacts differently, even to food. One person can eat peanut butter and be fine, while someone else may go into convulsions from a strong allergic reaction!. Its the same exact thing with supplements/drugs. Anyone could have an adverse reaction or be prone to the side effects.

No amount of support supplements can cancel out these adverse reactions/side effects. In fact, it can just compound the problem by causing extra stress on the liver. Taking one pill to stop the side effects of another doesn't make sense.

I just don't believe its as "cut & dry" as "don't drink and take support supplements". There are so many different factors involved.

Reactions: mw1
HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is absurd to think that ingesting a foreign untested product into your bloodstream will not cause any harm. Just taking "Support Supplements" will not help. Peoples body chemistry varies from person to person.

Everyone reacts differently, even to food. One person can eat peanut butter and be fine, while someone else may go into convulsions from a strong allergic reaction!. Its the same exact thing with supplements/drugs. Anyone could have an adverse reaction or be prone to the side effects.

No amount of support supplements can cancel out these adverse reactions/side effects. In fact, it can just compound the problem by causing extra stress on the liver. Taking one pill to stop the side effects of another doesn't make sense.

I just don't believe its as "cut & dry" as "don't drink and take support supplements". There are so many different factors involved.
T-

I am not arguing any of the above with you. If you have seen most of my posts around here I am honestly one of the most cautious here, and even drop disclaimers in peoples logs when they are doing something I don't think should be an influence for others. I am also speaking to a fairly educated audience that knows the risks they are taking with anabolics of any form, at least I think. But certainly to think ingesting anything along with a support supplement would zero out the damage is absurd.

I just honestly don't think this is going to be a liver killer above other harsh compounds we have seen. Certainly harsh, but that is where a user must determine if they are willing to go forth with the risk.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 140
Anabolics 6
IBE Company Promotions 370