Body odor?

live4fitness

live4fitness

Awards
I also mix some in a 20oz water bottle and take with me to classes and work to sip on.
Glad to hear that because that is what I have done today.

Now I have a question. Yesterday after the "flushing" I had more energy. Today with the 1/2 dose no "flushing" and no energy burst. So what is up with that? Still need more time? Or is the "flushing" what causes the energy?

Thanks

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Glad to hear that because that is what I have done today.

Now I have a question. Yesterday after the "flushing" I had more energy. Today with the 1/2 dose no "flushing" and no energy burst. So what is up with that? Still need more time? Or is the "flushing" what causes the energy?

Thanks
Naaa the flushing is primarily just the capillary dilation, no real association with that and the mad burst of energy you got. Could have been from the fact that it scared the bejeezes out of you and gave you a litte "rush".

Good to hear that your doing great at 1/2 dosage, keep in mind that the energy increase is more subtle then your average stim product and really gives a well rounded since of vitality. It's not like the adrenaline increases you get from other energy products. Just keep doing your thing and you should notice some very subtle changes in your overall demeanor and fatiguelessness(I made that one up:lol: ). If you want you could start to slowely increase your dosage and see if you notice any differences, otherwise just stay where your at and give it a few days.

live4fitness

live4fitness

Awards
Okay since you work for a supp company and I would assume you have taken many of y'alls supps. In your opinion what is the BEST fat burner out there?

Thanks

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Well, assuming diet and exercise is in ordered I personally really liked Sesathin for fat loss as well as fat prevention on a bulk cycle. Keep in mind that I said sesaTHIN which is the liquid version of a sesamin supplement put out by Avant Labs. For some reason I responded a lot better to this version then the gel caps that are also offered. Now if your asking for "fat burning" meaning a stim/appetite suppresion type supplement, I really can't give you an opinion as I haven't really bought those to test for fat loss:D .

live4fitness

live4fitness

Awards
Well, assuming diet and exercise is in ordered I personally really liked Sesathin for fat loss as well as fat prevention on a bulk cycle. Keep in mind that I said sesaTHIN which is the liquid version of a sesamin supplement put out by Avant Labs. For some reason I responded a lot better to this version then the gel caps that are also offered. Now if your asking for "fat burning" meaning a stim/appetite suppresion type supplement, I really can't give you an opinion as I haven't really bought those to test for fat loss:D .
Changed diet and started excer. program in Nov 2005. Lost 60 pounds. Kind of at a stand still right now. I bought sesamin and so far have no noticed anything. Started taking 2 pills at a time and had to bump up on the fat intake a little (hope that does't back fire). Here on the forum someone else rec. the sesathin but I am not bulking. I need to loose ~ 30 more pounds and then maintain and try to increase muscle size as life goes on. Remember I am a female and all I want is to look H O T in bikini F O R E V E R !!!!!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
LOL, I see where your coming from and congrats on the weight loss that shows a lot of passion and perserverance on your part...... something I admire alot. I see a lot of people talking about not seeing much from the capsule sesamin, and then a lot of people who are having great success with the liquid (including myself). Don't really know why that is.

Try looking into DCP, and cAMP. Read up on those a little bit here on the board and that might help you out.

live4fitness

live4fitness

Awards
LOL, I see where your coming from and congrats on the weight loss that shows a lot of passion and perserverance on your part...... something I admire alot. I see a lot of people talking about not seeing much from the capsule sesamin, and then a lot of people who are having great success with the liquid (including myself). Don't really know why that is.

Try looking into DCP, and cAMP. Read up on those a little bit here on the board and that might help you out.
Thank you very much!

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Your welcome.:thumbsup: :)
prld2gr8ns the man! ;) Always offering quality advice!

I'm glad we were lucky enough to get you on board with Nimbus before someone else made you an offer! You've been phenomenal and we want to publicly Thank you for your efforts :)

Workin

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Awwwww, your making me blush.:p Just trying to help out where I can workin, props right back at ya man. I appreciate it.