Body Odor

Mar430

Awards
Hey guys, what should or shouldn't a person eat to decrease the bad body odor. I heard that alot of dairy products will produce that, as well as pork products but thats all I got as of now. Any advice or thoughts?

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
How about you just eat whatever and shower daily? hell i shower twice a day, once after work, then once again after gym.. However i am taking some green tea extract 3 times daily and that **** does a number on my breath..

Mar430

Awards
How about you just eat whatever and shower daily? hell i shower twice a day, once after work, then once again after gym.. However i am taking some green tea extract 3 times daily and that **** does a number on my breath..
lol yeah I do that as well, minus the green tea. its not like i smell, because I don't, I was just curious to know if the rumors I heard was true about it.

krybolt

Awards
Hey guys, what should or shouldn't a person eat to decrease the bad body odor. I heard that alot of dairy products will produce that, as well as pork products but thats all I got as of now. Any advice or thoughts?
ummm Garlic? lol

krybolt

Awards
onions too..

BMCLouzee

Zinc kills the Stink!!! That's what my boyfriend's mom says. She says it's good for killing foot odor, don't know about body odor. I will be completely honest in disclosing that I cannot be around Indian people, Pakistani people, people of Middle Eastern Decent, and pretty much anyone heavy into that kind of food for any amount of time because of their smell. You know what I'm talking about. That curry/pungent/spicy odor that seems to linger from their very pores. I had a bunch of Indian friends in high school and I kid you not you can smell them approaching from a distance. And it's not just their clothes from cooking or anything. They just plain smell like curry and something really sickening.

airvine91

Awards
increase water, add some grapefruit juice, and hang out in the sauna and cleanse those pores!

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
Roll around in mud. You might still stink but it'll get rid of you body odor.

airvine91

Awards
Roll around in mud. You might still stink but it'll get rid of you body odor.
Reminds me of that movie "Major Payne".

"need something to take your mind of that foot??" then he breaks his fingers. :p

airram479

Awards
  • Established
I dunno,this can be a couple of things. Def what you are eating,maybe your body is overloaded with toxins...people who eat all that curry can not wash off the scent. Dont get me wrong i like indian,but all the time is no good cuz you will end up smelling like it.

eros62d

eros62d

Awards
Try chlorophyll capsules,works well,and is inexpensive.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
Dr. Brule recommends vinegar
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyTn_m4oMww&feature=related"]YouTube- Brule's Rules Body Odor[/nomedia]